Highland student critical after crash...

Highland student critical after crash in Granger Township

There are 1 comment on the Ohio.com story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Highland student critical after crash in Granger Township. In it, Ohio.com reports that:

GRANGER TWP.: A 16-year-old Highland High School student was listed in critical condition Friday at Akron Children's Hospital after a two-vehicle accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ohio.com.

Jenny

Medina, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2012
They need to lower the speeds on some of these roads and actually enforce the limits. I drive thru the city and people run stop signs, they pass in school zones so I'm sure the country roads are worse. A young person is inexperienced and what harm would it do to lower the limits especially when views are obstructed. My friend was hit at 94 and Granger crossing, because he didn't make it all the way across - the young kid flying down 94 definately driving over the speed limit coming over ahill caused a big accident and could have killed them all. But the county deemed to take that light out and make it a two way. WAY TO GO! Morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rental shoes sole falling apart 3 hr Toni 1
Medina County Taxes to Rise, State Law affectin... (Jan '17) Thu KEM 3
Drees Homes Warning Website (Feb '07) Jul 14 Jjpremier 4
News Akron Police bust Charter One Bank robber (Dec '10) Jul 13 Papz 14
News Dozens more charges filed against Ohio police i... Jun 25 Mr Shhhhh 1
News Dozens more charges filed against Akron man acc... Jun 25 Mr Shhhhh 1
Holiday Sands (Jul '06) Jun 22 Buffalo 204

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance