2005 Chevrolet Malibu #G120141B in Me...

2005 Chevrolet Malibu #G120141B in Medina, OH 44256

There are 3 comments on the Cars, Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, BMW, Honda, Toyota story from Nov 28, 2011, titled 2005 Chevrolet Malibu #G120141B in Medina, OH 44256. In it, Cars, Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, BMW, Honda, Toyota reports that:

Add to watch list Mon, 21 Nov 2011 03:22:02 PST Chevrolet Volt Investigated for Potential Fire Risks Chevrolet Volt, General Motors? electric car, is being assessed for potential fire risks in the aftermath of a serious crash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cars, Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, BMW, Honda, Toyota.

Mandi

Medina, OH

#1 Nov 30, 2011
Is Chevy going to actually admit so something? I had problems with my car and got to talk to a lady with broken English from Chevy who wanted to tell me the problem I had with a newer car was reasonable wear and tear. WHATEVER! Don't give Chevy your business, they just screwed their retirees out of benefits and gee wonder where their call center is located? India?
Pat

Medina, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2011
Nice to know they have people who can't speak good English when you try to call them to correct a problem. I had that problem to, either the dealer is being lazy or Chevy won't correct a legitimate complaint about their autos when they can't even make it past 10,000 miles without an issue. I won't be buying a Chevy anymore and I really hate not backing an American auto, but they need to treat their customers better and take more pride in their product. Maybe it's the Government Motors now.
Louis

Medina, OH

#3 Dec 5, 2011
I'm with you, not going to buy a Chevy anymore, their cars don't seem to last like they use to and the service, it's awful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medina County revenues break pre-recession record (Jan '17) Jul 22 Whitey 2
Rental shoes sole falling apart Jul 21 Toni 1
Medina County Taxes to Rise, State Law affectin... (Jan '17) Jul 20 KEM 3
Drees Homes Warning Website (Feb '07) Jul 14 Jjpremier 4
News Akron Police bust Charter One Bank robber (Dec '10) Jul 13 Papz 14
News Dozens more charges filed against Ohio police i... Jun 25 Mr Shhhhh 1
News Dozens more charges filed against Akron man acc... Jun 25 Mr Shhhhh 1

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medina Mortgages