What's up with the landfill? Gonna re...

What's up with the landfill? Gonna reopen?

Posted in the Medina Forum

Tom Skompinski

Batavia, NY

#1 Mar 21, 2012
What's up with the landfill? Gonna reopen?
Albionmamma

Batavia, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2012
No clur
Tim m

Batavia, NY

#3 May 17, 2012
i heard that it was gonna reopen soon too!
Pullin it

AOL

#4 May 17, 2012
Please! Then all them hippy scumbag nut jobs from the albion coalition will be coming out of the woodwork. Then the Legislature will get behind them because they have no balls just like the hat did back years ago. The best thing for albion would be to get into the landfill business but too many jackoffs that will get in the way.
Phat Stacks

Batavia, NY

#5 May 18, 2012
Your so Ignorant. You would live in your own waste for money. Spoc Forever!
towntatletale

Batavia, NY

#6 May 18, 2012
the whole village of albion is polluted.....Scum, druggies and welfare suckers who keep poppin kids out on are dime u get one baby on Medicaid after that its your problem and these girls get $800 3D sonograms thats bullshit basic medical
Patton

AOL

#7 May 18, 2012
Phat Stacks wrote:
Your so Ignorant. You would live in your own waste for money. Spoc Forever!
Go eat a granola bar TREE HUGGER! Your probably one of those weirdos that composts your own sh it then puts it on your garden to grow your nasty veggies. Pinko
Timm

Chatham, NY

#8 Oct 1, 2013
The govener of the state has already stated once about making the small landfills reopen that closed early and gave the room to add to them
Mad

Penn Yan, NY

#9 Oct 2, 2013
Patton wrote:
<quoted text>
Go eat a granola bar TREE HUGGER! Your probably one of those weirdos that composts your own sh it then puts it on your garden to grow your nasty veggies. Pinko
you tell em Paulie
The Nose

Lancaster, NY

#10 Oct 2, 2013
towntatletale wrote:
the whole village of albion is polluted.....Scum, druggies and welfare suckers who keep poppin kids out on are dime u get one baby on Medicaid after that its your problem and these girls get $800 3D sonograms thats bullshit basic medical
Hey your post would suggest you are from Medina... I think you people have your own problems out there.... from what I hear... not any better than Albion.
The Nose

Lancaster, NY

#11 Oct 2, 2013
Re-open the landfill?

I have a GREAT IDEA... lets re-open and make those landfill hills so high, we can open a SKI-resort.

We can have all of the Inmates from the prisons come and mow it during the summer.

Hey... and lets create a Landfill GAS Pipe line. And heat all our houses, and tell NYSEG to go to hell.

Bring in all of the Garbage from everywhere. Oh yes. We want it ALL here in Albion NY.
Jimmy

Batavia, NY

#12 Oct 4, 2013
The Nose wrote:
Re-open the landfill?
I have a GREAT IDEA... lets re-open and make those landfill hills so high, we can open a SKI-resort.
We can have all of the Inmates from the prisons come and mow it during the summer.
Hey... and lets create a Landfill GAS Pipe line. And heat all our houses, and tell NYSEG to go to hell.
Bring in all of the Garbage from everywhere. Oh yes. We want it ALL here in Albion NY.
I propose we make it into an overflow cemetery and call it "Mt. Albion #2"
hello

Brockport, NY

#13 Oct 26, 2013
If they do it right it could bring in much needed tax dollars.
Convince me

Rochester, NY

#14 Oct 30, 2013
hello wrote:
If they do it right it could bring in much needed tax dollars.
Ok, Einstein. Let's hear your suggestion on what 'right' would be? Specifically, how many years of tax dollars would it be? Would the term of years for the almighty tax dollars meet or exceed the life of the landfill? Would the landfill increase or decrease our property values and for how long? How many trucks a day? How many days a week? What's the proposed route for the trucks? Is all garbage fair game, including fracking waste?
Though i'm a fast-food loving, pick-up driving, free-enterprise endorsing American, i am at a loss to see how a landfill would be a good thing for Albion. Persuade me with facts and figures - i'm willing to consider it.
What i really want to know is, who in Albion stands to gain from the landfill? Who's getting a cut and/or a payoff?
Jake Olles

Batavia, NY

#15 Oct 30, 2013
Jake Olles is for the landfill. We must keep him out people. Hes awfully close to Rick Penfold. No Jake NO!
Grow Up

Medford, MA

#16 Oct 31, 2013
Jake Olles wrote:
Jake Olles is for the landfill. We must keep him out people. Hes awfully close to Rick Penfold. No Jake NO!
How funny it's getting close to election and someone posts this. I'm sure it was Jake Olles.
Park Marker

Batavia, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2013
Draw the methane off the dump and utilize to for energy within the county. Also let a new owner be responsible for future issues instead of the county.
Oh No

Batavia, NY

#18 Nov 1, 2013
When the biggest thing on your agenda is to find out how to play music in downtown Albion you need not be Supervisor Jake. Just give up the dream and take your family out to diner. Serious.. Those of us who know this town realize the severity of issues at hand. An having someone as bobble headed as this will spell disaster for us all.
Told you so

Penn Yan, NY

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Bring back Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang on beaver st (Sep '15) Dec 7 Big Al 22
Uncle Sal's Closed (May '17) Dec 7 Time is a changing 2
corruption in Orleans County (Jan '15) Dec 4 Booger 18
Does "Establishment" run the Orleans Hub? Nov 30 dgroveland 1967 7
walter batt (May '17) Nov 25 Judge 5
Drug dealing CO Nov 25 Gramma 3
Al Capurso, Judy Koehler, Michael Bonafede and ... Nov 25 WasteManagement 5

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance