Hecker's lawyer Skolnick was fired; t...

Hecker's lawyer Skolnick was fired; trustee wants to interview him

There are 38 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Hecker's lawyer Skolnick was fired; trustee wants to interview him. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Denny Hecker's lawyer, Bill Skolnick, revealed in a court affidavit today that the former auto mogul fired him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nikki Charm

United States

#22 Mar 29, 2010
WOW...this is a massive vacuum that is just plain fun to watch.
toad ya

Rock Island, IL

#23 Mar 29, 2010
Tooner wrote:
I'm waiting on charges against Skolnick! It should be soon!
Bill I tried to warn you slay the dragon aka hecker you have the info to do so,
Joyce

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 29, 2010
I think Denny is kinda cute. I don't blame the girls for liking him so much.
Sorb

Hopkins, MN

#25 Mar 29, 2010
heck with hecker
Old Car Guy

Royalton, IL

#26 Mar 29, 2010
benthere wrote:
Worked for Hecker in the late 70's.He was a thief
then!!! Absolutely amazed that it took this long for Chrysler and GM to figure it out. Think of all the people he screwed besides GM and Chrysler. He
belongs in prison.
THIS IS THE TRUTH---PEOPLE---THIS GUY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A THIEF---I QUIT 2 JOBS 1 WEEK BEFORE HE TOOK OVER DEALERSHIPS HE BOUGHT BECAUSE I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THIS A**h***---GO ROT IN JAIL DENNY
shae

Vancouver, WA

#27 Mar 29, 2010
Just throw the lying crook in jail, where he should have been ALL of this time!
shae

Vancouver, WA

#28 Mar 29, 2010
Joyce wrote:
I think Denny is kinda cute. I don't blame the girls for liking him so much.
You are SICK!
at the end of the day

Burnsville, MN

#29 Mar 29, 2010
Nita has been "communicating" with Denny for quite some time. Just another bimbo in a long list.
xtra

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Mar 29, 2010
Served wrote:
<quoted text>
You should send him a soap-on-a-rope . I think he may need it soon :)
OLD SPICE OR BRUT
Tar and feather

Saint Paul, MN

#31 Mar 29, 2010
I am kinda getting sick of seeing this man getting tarred and feathered without having been to trial and/or convicted. I think the trustee is overzealous and I think Tamitha is a golddigger. I have no problem seeing him go to prison if he is found guilty. But I do believe that some of his constitutional rights have been grossly violated in these proceedings. If he is convicted I would not be surprised to see him win an appeal.
the dude

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Mar 29, 2010
where's the money lebowski?
Patriot

United States

#33 Mar 29, 2010
Tom Petters never got as much media attention as this guy, hard to find an impartial jury now. This may go to an appeal, but why? like buying a saddle after the horse died. He had over a year to plan this before it hit, got in an accident and troopers found a briefcase loaded w/cash... hmm ya think that was the "first" trip w/a briefcase?? Why are his "goons" in such a panic now? BAD BOYZ BAD BOYZ........Don't forget the feds have the Reynolds&Reynolds tape drives too! see ya bye!
Hanging Chad

Portland, OR

#34 Mar 29, 2010
One has to concede that he looks good for a 74-year-old-guy...
carguy

Chandler, AZ

#35 Mar 29, 2010
Denny still has a bright future, in Washington. He may have to pass through Illinois first, he's not quite slick enough yet. In the meantime, Bubba longs for Denny's arrival.
carguy

Chandler, AZ

#36 Mar 29, 2010
Hanging Chad wrote:
One has to concede that he looks good for a 74-year-old-guy...
Bubba thinks he doesn't look a day over 30.
impeachobamanow

Faison, NC

#37 Mar 30, 2010
Tar and feather wrote:
I am kinda getting sick of seeing this man getting tarred and feathered without having been to trial and/or convicted. I think the trustee is overzealous and I think Tamitha is a golddigger. I have no problem seeing him go to prison if he is found guilty. But I do believe that some of his constitutional rights have been grossly violated in these proceedings. If he is convicted I would not be surprised to see him win an appeal.
There is no doubt hecker is getting unfair treatment when it comes to these judges, there ain't a judge in this world that likes a car dealer, but because of this abuse by the court system, denny will get off the hook! And as far as the judgements against him go, well, they are impossible to collect!
objective

Minneapolis, MN

#38 Mar 30, 2010
So this goes to prove that the avaerage person does not really care abput what happens just that they have someone to blame. Wveryone looks at this like it is sending a wealthy (or once wealthy) guy to jail so our daily lives filled with hardship can be justified. The "bad" guy got his!!! Stop and see what is before you....you may be next. Money could not save hime and you do not have any to work with. How do you think it would work for you? How do you think someone with no means would combat lifetime allimony.
Reality

Minneapolis, MN

#39 Mar 30, 2010
Whats wrong ....cat got your tongue (or should I say Tam got your tongue). Tam, you are getting what you deserve. You milked him for what he was worth, ruined him in the process, set him up to be the most hated person in the state, all the while able to keep million of dollars worth of jewelry, your bank accounts, etc. Does not take rocket science to see who rolled over on him to make this happen and you got immunity in return. He loved you and you used him. He is still paying the price. Do the handcuffs make you feel better? If you are not the prostitute you appear to be...do the right thing while you still can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri-State Aerial Maple Plain MN Apr '17 JBaker 1
News Indian Partners With Zac Brown Band For U.S.O. ... (May '15) Mar '17 undertaker 3
Review: Salon Entourage Feb '17 Anonymous 1
News Making a choice: Voters talk of decision and of... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Frank 296
News Ex-governor Carlson endorses Independence Party... (Sep '10) Nov '16 Geezer Files 45
News Northern Oil and Gas Inc. (NOG) Downgraded by Z... (Sep '16) Sep '16 no pipeline permit 1
News Voting for a tax increase (May '11) Sep '16 BLM 28

Medina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medina Mortgages