Marshals searching Hecker house for assets

U.S. Marshals are at Denny Hecker's former house in Medina today helping a bankruptcy trustee search for, and possibly seize, assets. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GreatDay

Raeford, NC

#52 Dec 11, 2010
Okay we all know Hecker is NUTS...But Randy Seaver
has gone way too far with this...He is possessed by this and is making money for himself off this deal, he has made it his life. But all the people Denny has screwed get nothing! Once again the only one making the money is an attorney.
Randy Seaver has gone off the deep end on this case and I'm glad it controls his life--that means Denny is still winning the game with Seaver...but I'm sad that no victims are getting any money.
Thieves

Minneapolis, MN

#53 Dec 11, 2010
The most important thing I learned from this story is that Denny Hecker is nothing. The real crooks are Sunglasses Hut! It should be a crime to charge that much for a pair of sunglasses.
Justice

United States

#54 Dec 11, 2010
GreatDay wrote:
Okay we all know Hecker is NUTS...But Randy Seaver
has gone way too far with this...He is possessed by this and is making money for himself off this deal, he has made it his life. But all the people Denny has screwed get nothing! Once again the only one making the money is an attorney.
Randy Seaver has gone off the deep end on this case and I'm glad it controls his life--that means Denny is still winning the game with Seaver...but I'm sad that no victims are getting any money.
Denny is bankrupt. Christi has a $425000 judgement against her and is essentially unemployed. They both played games and lost. Hecker burned everyone around him. So as far as I'm concerned I would rather see their assets go straight to the bankruptcy trustee than stay in their living room.
Bill

Powder Springs, GA

#55 Dec 11, 2010
Thieves wrote:
The most important thing I learned from this story is that Denny Hecker is nothing. The real crooks are Sunglasses Hut! It should be a crime to charge that much for a pair of sunglasses.
I agree. Hecker runs a distant 2nd place compared to these guys. Over $600 for a pair of sunglasses! Denny Hecker is a choir boy compared to Sunglasses Hut. That's highway robbery!
Diamond

Saint Paul, MN

#56 Dec 11, 2010
phxfriend wrote:
Such anger Arizona Movers. Does it make me an idiot that you do not clarify? That furniture was gone a long time ago. To address Mary in St.Paul's concern. First I want to tell you that I am truly sorry that you are unemployed. That has to be difficult to make it in a tough economy. My heart goes out to anyone struggling right now. I am honestly not going to answer the questions as to what has or has not been paid in the past. I know that in due time the media with find out and pass the information on. As a friend I am in a tough predicament answering many questions. I do know that both of her children are great kids and very intelligent. To put them into a public school right now would be very difficult for the kids. Could you imagine the things that would be said about them? Or what they would have to endure from classmate or god for bit parents of those kids? Have you read what some people have wrote on here. Christi's first priority are her children and keeping them protected. So for the question of paying for schooling and items being purchased you have to remember that those children have fathers who just like Christi have been very successful in life prior to all of this. I hope that this is giving you some clarity and by all means if anyone else would like to ask a question I will try to answer it.
So kids in private school don't talk about such things? LOL! I'll bet these kids fathers are real proud of the mommy hooking up with the perceived old rich guy to live the free and easy life. What a comedy.
Diamond

Saint Paul, MN

#57 Dec 11, 2010
Ugly old rich guy.
ali

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Dec 11, 2010
LOOKS LIKE THE TRUSTEE MANAGED TO SQUEEK A NEW MERCEDES OUT OF RECOVERED MONIES
Iron Marshal

Rushville, MO

#59 Dec 11, 2010
Heard they found the new governor there with his aids, Beam and Walker.
Best

Minneapolis, MN

#60 Dec 11, 2010
justice money can buy. This P O S is mocking us all. Some low life shoplifter would be in jail for stealing a loaf of bread yet this dude continues the good life. Yes, throw away the key, sell it all, put the girlfriend in jail and stop repirting about these a holes.
wives beware

United States

#61 Dec 11, 2010
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
So kids in private school don't talk about such things? LOL! I'll bet these kids fathers are real proud of the mommy hooking up with the perceived old rich guy to live the free and easy life. What a comedy.
Your right and "god for bit" the parents at the private school are watching out. Chrusti is on the hunt and what better way to find a new treasure chest than by keeping your children as your first priority - I or is it means to an end- and using them to have access to another married wealthy man. There is a reason she dresses up to get in the car line at school.
rented

United States

#62 Dec 11, 2010
ali wrote:
LOOKS LIKE THE TRUSTEE MANAGED TO SQUEEK A NEW MERCEDES OUT OF RECOVERED MONIES
No, look at the plates- he stopped by Sears auto and picked up a loaner so his own car and plates wouldn't be in the press AND he knows Christi is psycho. She has punched holes in the walls in anger at the home she is squatting in.
hair salon

United States

#63 Dec 11, 2010
I wonder how much those new hair extensions Christi is sporting cost and if that was part of the 800 she says she spent on her kid? Love how in the Strib they report that she said the money was spent on her daughter and didn't come from Denny. Great justification Christi, the truth is that if you bought it you bought no matter who it is for and second- if you use Hecker money to buy the basics of course there is money from your paltry child support to cover luxuries.

It is a matter of rhetoric, don't be fooled randy seaver- she is crafty and artful at using words to slip through the truth. Subpeona Jon Charles to find out the exact services and recipiants. Find out what bounced checks the 7500 hecker gave her for her negative value bank account covered and do the math--- she doesn't make enough to cover it and for the best friend on here who said she makes a good living- Christi hasn't worked since Hecker started covering her expenses and if she thinks she paid for stuff on her own-- well the IRS will probably be weighing in because the taxes that she hasn't filed yet won't support it. Christi is an artful sociopath, egoist and out for only herself. No her kids aren't her first priority they are a means to an end. She will use them for gain and to justify her behavior. She thinks it makes her sound like a good mom and really moral. The rest of us can see through her denial of her own behavior and her deceptions. Too bad best friend you do not have perception and awareness and fooled by the tramp
god for bit

United States

#64 Dec 11, 2010
wives beware wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right and "god for bit" the parents at the private school are watching out. Chrusti is on the hunt and what better way to find a new treasure chest than by keeping your children as your first priority - I or is it means to an end- and using them to have access to another married wealthy man. There is a reason she dresses up to get in the car line at school.
great quote from the "best friend"
god for bit- Divorce Doc

United States

#65 Dec 11, 2010
hair salon wrote:
I wonder how much those new hair extensions Christi is sporting cost and if that was part of the 800 she says she spent on her kid? Love how in the Strib they report that she said the money was spent on her daughter and didn't come from Denny. Great justification Christi, the truth is that if you bought it you bought no matter who it is for and second- if you use Hecker money to buy the basics of course there is money from your paltry child support to cover luxuries.
It is a matter of rhetoric, don't be fooled randy seaver- she is crafty and artful at using words to slip through the truth. Subpeona Jon Charles to find out the exact services and recipiants. Find out what bounced checks the 7500 hecker gave her for her negative value bank account covered and do the math--- she doesn't make enough to cover it and for the best friend on here who said she makes a good living- Christi hasn't worked since Hecker started covering her expenses and if she thinks she paid for stuff on her own-- well the IRS will probably be weighing in because the taxes that she hasn't filed yet won't support it. Christi is an artful sociopath, egoist and out for only herself. No her kids aren't her first priority they are a means to an end. She will use them for gain and to justify her behavior. She thinks it makes her sound like a good mom and really moral. The rest of us can see through her denial of her own behavior and her deceptions. Too bad best friend you do not have perception and awareness and fooled by the tramp
A link to her divorce decree was yesterday. Brent pays her less than 50/ month child support you are right on. The link and the post was removed. Check it out.

No equity in the home
Over 60k in credit card debt
Christi didn't keep a car because Hecker gave her one.

She moved right out of Brent's house to the Whitney where Hecker paid for her. The Best Friend who says Christi was successful and her ex husbands were too and that is why she can buy stuff is on crack, the truth is in the document.

http://static.cbslocal.com/station/wcco/news/...
god for bit-

United States

#66 Dec 11, 2010
phxfriend wrote:
Such anger Arizona Movers. Does it make me an idiot that you do not clarify? That furniture was gone a long time ago. To address Mary in St.Paul's concern. First I want to tell you that I am truly sorry that you are unemployed. That has to be difficult to make it in a tough economy. My heart goes out to anyone struggling right now. I am honestly not going to answer the questions as to what has or has not been paid in the past. I know that in due time the media with find out and pass the information on. As a friend I am in a tough predicament answering many questions. I do know that both of her children are great kids and very intelligent. To put them into a public school right now would be very difficult for the kids. Could you imagine the things that would be said about them? Or what they would have to endure from classmate or god for bit parents of those kids? Have you read what some people have wrote on here. Christi's first priority are her children and keeping them protected. So for the question of paying for schooling and items being purchased you have to remember that those children have fathers who just like Christi have been very successful in life prior to all of this. I hope that this is giving you some clarity and by all means if anyone else would like to ask a question I will try to answer it.
I have a question, who does Rachael C. babysit other than Fyscher? So where did her babysitting money come from to pay for those sunglasses? Or maybe she babysat Hecker's kids if so then the same question. And I think that Christi and Rachael share a lot of the same stuff so who's really wearing Rachael's sunglasses? Maybe
god for bit

United States

#67 Dec 11, 2010
Diamond wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet each the kids fathers are ecstatic that Christi is pimping herself to benefit their children. They pay a pittance of child support and they don't have to worry about it because Christi is taking care of providing for the kids in the best way she knows how. The best schools, travel, clothing, housing -all of the luxuries that they could not otherwise afford. I bet their even happier that they no longer have to sleep with either. Brent financially benefitted from her affair with Hecker too- he fixed up the house she is squatting in and got paid a very nice sum for doing it. Hecker money paid the bills on the house in Northfield while he moved to Minnetonka and kept in close contact. It has been a nice arrangement for the Rowan's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crosswalk violation? Who's? (Aug '12) Jan 5 Killer Crosswalks 4
Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 51
Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
Long lake, MN - at Nelson Park - Nov. 21, 1971 (Jul '14) Jul '14 heggie 1
Wayzata Cougars (Jul '14) Jul '14 Cougar Den 3
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander (Jul '14) Jul '14 Carol 1
Medina Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Medina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out