Marshals searching Hecker house for assets

U.S. Marshals are at Denny Hecker's former house in Medina today helping a bankruptcy trustee search for, and possibly seize, assets. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just Sayin

Carthage, IL

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Hecker BK was not discharged, so what is exempt under BK?
Rowan didn't file BK, but does have a 450K judgement against her.

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#3 Dec 10, 2010
The accusations from Seaver would lead someone to think that Rowan is a crook. How could anyone who hangs out with Denny "I almost owned the Vikes for one week" Hecker be accused of being dishonest?
ali

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Dec 10, 2010
the scum bag bought gold in europe and hid it in the water at his lake mansion
techie51

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Dec 10, 2010
Why isnt this broad in jail. She is a crook, also.
They have money hid somewhere
disgusting

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Dec 10, 2010
There are thieves then there are blatant arrogant thieves.
Throw away the damn key.
phxfriend

Apache Junction, AZ

#8 Dec 10, 2010
I love Minnesotan's....Being Christi's best friend I can assure you all that she is a great person. She is hardly a "broad" as one person on here has referred to her. I will admit that she has made a couple bad decisions but haven't we all? Or are all middle class people perfect? Or could it just be Minnesotan's? I don't live in the state so I am not sure. I personally am looking forward to the day you all do not see her end up in jail and life goes on. To many people truly believe what they read in the media.
truth

Arlington, TX

#9 Dec 10, 2010
Ms. Rowan had very nice furniture and a nice car before she ever met Mr. Hecker you people don't know what your talking about.
Not

Hopkins, MN

#10 Dec 10, 2010
This ain't news any more!!! send the B*astard to prison and print some news.
Arizona Movers

Carthage, IL

#11 Dec 10, 2010
My agency moved the furniture in question from one Heckers home in AZ to a storage unit in Arizona. I also removed the same furniture from AZ storage to the Medina house.

Go blow smoke somewhere else, I have the photos to back it up. A manifest, along with pictures were sent to appropriate authorities.

Chrusti didn't have much of anything when she moved into the Medina home.
truth wrote:
Ms. Rowan had very nice furniture and a nice car before she ever met Mr. Hecker you people don't know what your talking about.
Anonymous

Washington, DC

#13 Dec 10, 2010
truth wrote:
"Nice" by who's standards...
Seriously

New York, NY

#14 Dec 10, 2010
phxfriend wrote:
I love Minnesotan's....Being Christi's best friend I can assure you all that she is a great person. She is hardly a "broad" as one person on here has referred to her. I will admit that she has made a couple bad decisions but haven't we all? Or are all middle class people perfect? Or could it just be Minnesotan's? I don't live in the state so I am not sure. I personally am looking forward to the day you all do not see her end up in jail and life goes on. To many people truly believe what they read in the media.
.... you really didn't say that she "just made a couple of bad decisions?!!! A bad decision is when you choose the wrong color paint or bet that the Vikes would go to the Super Bowl. What she has done is malicious, calculated and with intent. I know her as well. She is probably more calculating than DH. The biggest "bad decision" she made was to hook up with a married man who had "issues". If you are truly her best friend, talk some sense into her. Save her children from the ruin she is hell bent to bring down on them.
phxfriend

Apache Junction, AZ

#16 Dec 10, 2010
Oh Arizona movers...the items that you moved into the Medina house were gone many months ago. I know this for a fact because I flew up to help put all those items into the garage for the trustee. Everything left in that house is hers previous to meeting Denny.
Arizona Movers

Carthage, IL

#17 Dec 10, 2010
When does the lying end with you people.
phxfriend wrote:
Oh Arizona movers...the items that you moved into the Medina house were gone many months ago. I know this for a fact because I flew up to help put all those items into the garage for the trustee. Everything left in that house is hers previous to meeting Denny.
Mary in St Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Dec 10, 2010
phxfriend wrote:
A couple of question. Has she made a mortgage or rent payment in the last 6 months? Who is paying for her kids to go to Minnehaha Academy? Does she have an honest bone in her body?

I am unemployed paying my rent, paying my cell phone, paying my electric bill. I do not spend 600+ on sunglasses, 800+ on hair treatments. I did break down and spend 31.00 on a hair cut because I am interviewing for jobs.
As someone said if she is your friend tell her wake up and smell the roses.
jojo

Saint Paul, MN

#20 Dec 10, 2010
phxfriend wrote:
I'd just like her to see what it's like to live like the rest of us. What kid needs expensive sunglasses and hair treatments that cost hundreds of dollars? I wouldn't call that making bad decisions, I'd just call it bad parenting.
Arizona Movers

Carthage, IL

#21 Dec 10, 2010
Not talking about the penthouse, the house prior to that one. Idoit!!!
phxfriend wrote:
When you realize that those items never even came from the Scottsdale condo. I was just there and I can assure everyone that the place down here is still fully furnished. Why you ask? Well Denny owned it with another investor and it's being sold fully furnished. So if you would like to try again that would be great. All that furniture came from the house on Hunter long before any of this started as the real estate agent had recommended furniture for a quicker sale. Lying...I would like to ask that question of you. Again, not everything in print necessarily is a true statement.
Not

Hopkins, MN

#22 Dec 10, 2010
This scum bag belongs out of the papers snd into a prison. Print some real news!
Eddie

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Dec 10, 2010
phxfriend wrote:
BTW - It's "Minnesotans" not "Minnesotan's."
Arizona Movers

Carthage, IL

#24 Dec 10, 2010
The investors Royal Jewelers, Richard Olson under LLC Waterford Properties.

Another ex-friend Hecker bent over.
phxfriend wrote:
When you realize that those items never even came from the Scottsdale condo. I was just there and I can assure everyone that the place down here is still fully furnished. Why you ask? Well Denny owned it with another investor and it's being sold fully furnished. So if you would like to try again that would be great. All that furniture came from the house on Hunter long before any of this started as the real estate agent had recommended furniture for a quicker sale. Lying...I would like to ask that question of you. Again, not everything in print necessarily is a true statement.
phxfriend

Apache Junction, AZ

#25 Dec 10, 2010
Such anger Arizona Movers. Does it make me an idiot that you do not clarify? That furniture was gone a long time ago. To address Mary in St.Paul's concern. First I want to tell you that I am truly sorry that you are unemployed. That has to be difficult to make it in a tough economy. My heart goes out to anyone struggling right now. I am honestly not going to answer the questions as to what has or has not been paid in the past. I know that in due time the media with find out and pass the information on. As a friend I am in a tough predicament answering many questions. I do know that both of her children are great kids and very intelligent. To put them into a public school right now would be very difficult for the kids. Could you imagine the things that would be said about them? Or what they would have to endure from classmate or god for bit parents of those kids? Have you read what some people have wrote on here. Christi's first priority are her children and keeping them protected. So for the question of paying for schooling and items being purchased you have to remember that those children have fathers who just like Christi have been very successful in life prior to all of this. I hope that this is giving you some clarity and by all means if anyone else would like to ask a question I will try to answer it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep '14 JackieB 20
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 51
Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
Long lake, MN - at Nelson Park - Nov. 21, 1971 Jul '14 heggie 1
Wayzata Cougars Jul '14 Cougar Den 3
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander Jul '14 Carol 1
2014 Victory Motorcycles First Look (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rider 1
Medina Dating
Find my Match

Medina Jobs

Medina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medina

Personal Finance