Denny Hecker charged with fraud, conspiracy

After a monthslong investigation, a federal grand jury indicted Denny Hecker on fraud charges Wednesday, accusing the bankrupt auto mogul of scheming with one of his employees to defraud lenders of millions of dollars, covering up the crime and using the money to fund his extravagant lifestyle. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
is it over

Lakeville, MN

#1 Feb 11, 2010
Is this about over. I hope so
Tommy D

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Feb 11, 2010
Hang him high!!!

Since: Jan 09

Dugway, UT

#3 Feb 11, 2010
About time!! Can't wait for that "guilty" verdict. Off to share a prison cell with Petters you crooked, lowlife scum!
Tripp

Hartford, CT

#4 Feb 11, 2010
Keep fighting the good fight, Denny! The truth will come out during the trial. Once people find out that there were a couple bad employees that didn't have his best interests at heart and steered his empire off course he'll be back on top of the business world.
Bootsontheroad

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 11, 2010
Tripp wrote:
Keep fighting the good fight, Denny! The truth will come out during the trial. Once people find out that there were a couple bad employees that didn't have his best interests at heart and steered his empire off course he'll be back on top of the business world.
You really do not know Denny at all, do you? It it were "a couple of bad employees" explain why Denny is the one that profitted and his signature is the one on the loans to Cry Fin. Nothing with Denny's name happens with out Denny being completely in charge. His management style is micromanagemment.
Lock him up

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Feb 11, 2010
He is guilty, stop all the useless banter, put the low life in prison for a hundred years and lets move on, there is a lot of tax dollars being wasted paying the lawyers to prosecute him, lawyers seem to drag everything out, well I guess they have a reason, job security on tax payer money.
Hank from St Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Feb 11, 2010
You had a nice run Denny, but it's over. More than over.
Time to pay the piper
Ha ha

“Charity is a Personal Choice”

Since: Mar 08

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Feb 11, 2010
Tripp wrote:
Oh, I didn't realize it was the bad employee defense. Or was it the bad ex-wife or the bad ex-ex-wife or was it the girlfriend?

Bull take him down, his ex wife down, put him in Stillwater and quit reporting on this pig.
Julia

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Feb 11, 2010
YES!
Fed-Up

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2010
Poor Denny is suffering from Petters Syndrome. If you see Denny, flip him a $5 spot and tell him it is from me...
Seriously

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Feb 11, 2010
Seriously? You mean Denny was a good person helping good people all that time? I'm shocked.
Someone who knows better

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 11, 2010
knows we'll be reading about this thief long after the last car he sold is recycled and sent to India to be made into your next new electric two seater. He'll either keel over from heart attack or find Jesus before they drag him to trail.
Christi

Rock Island, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2010
You losers don't know a damn thing about building a business..your just jealous of Denny's amazing success.
Classy

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Feb 11, 2010
We know plenty about business. If you charge people for things like LICENSES you have to turn around and pay them to the state IMMEDIATELY. In other words Denny stole from YOU but YOU seem to be cheering it?
Christi wrote:
You losers don't know a damn thing about building a business..your just jealous of Denny's amazing success.
I Bet

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Feb 11, 2010
Go back to bed Christi, people might mistake you for someone looking for a job.
Christi wrote:
TRUTH

Willmar, MN

#17 Feb 11, 2010
To bad you don't have Moses's genes. You would get out of prison when you are 187 years old. Midlife for Moses's but dirt for a crook like you.
tjthedj

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Feb 11, 2010
Good people helping good people....help themselves.
Cyclone DT

Rock Island, IL

#19 Feb 11, 2010
When will Christi Westmoreland Rowan be arrested?

When will AG Office arrest Christi on the forged W2 and credit documents to purchase the 2 $80K Land Rovers?

Hiding assets for Hecker.
Former Employee

Morristown, NJ

#20 Feb 11, 2010
I sincerely hope that the feds find all the money this pig is hiding. I don't want his family and bimbo to enjoy a penny he thieved from others. Hopefully, they will have to go to work and try to scratch out an honest living like the rest of us. The life of luxury they have all been enjoying should be a thing of the past. Throw Denny in the crowbar hotel to be sodomized by the most disgusting animals known in the prison system. What goes around should come around.

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#21 Feb 11, 2010
Christi wrote:
Denny isnt looking too successful at the moment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher & Banks to close its high-end Acorn... (Jul '08) Sep 23 JackieB 20
2 Students Charged in Minnesota Goose Abuse (Jun '08) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 51
Reporter Rusty Gatenby let go at KSTP after DWI... (Feb '14) Aug '14 rusty wantbe 6
Long lake, MN - at Nelson Park - Nov. 21, 1971 Jul '14 heggie 1
Wayzata Cougars Jul '14 Cougar Den 3
Buckhorn fire 3-18-72 ~ Photo by Ken Siljander Jul '14 Carol 1
2014 Victory Motorcycles First Look (Aug '13) Aug '13 Rider 1
Medina Dating
Find my Match

Medina Jobs

Medina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medina

Personal Finance