Prairie dog shoot draws fire from nat...

Prairie dog shoot draws fire from national group

There are 48 comments on the Pueblo Chieftain story from Jun 10, 2006, titled Prairie dog shoot draws fire from national group. In it, Pueblo Chieftain reports that:

A national animal protection organization has asked the Wyoming Game and Fish Department to ban prairie dog killing contests such as one scheduled for this weekend in Carbon County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pueblo Chieftain.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
CowboyUp

United States

#41 Aug 30, 2009
bill wrote:
They pop like bubble rap when you drive over them
Now THAT is funny!
Angry pen of Elk Mountain

Chattanooga, TN

#42 Dec 13, 2009
Colorado has a big Vac truck, that sucks praire dogs out of holes. Then they transplant them to a place where there are few praire dogs. I say why not just take them to the middle of Denver, New York, L.A. or maybe D.C.. Turn them loose were bunny hugging pricks can pet there little disease infested bodies. What goes on in Wyoming is Wyoming's buisness. Liberal x Bunny Huggers = Stupidity.
SNJ

Stavanger, Norway

#43 Dec 13, 2009
Angry pen of Elk Mountain wrote:
Colorado has a big Vac truck, that sucks praire dogs out of holes. Then they transplant them to a place where there are few praire dogs. I say why not just take them to the middle of Denver, New York, L.A. or maybe D.C.. Turn them loose were bunny hugging pricks can pet there little disease infested bodies. What goes on in Wyoming is Wyoming's buisness. Liberal x Bunny Huggers = Stupidity.
Hi!! a lot of fresh air up in those mountains of yours?
Runs with a fork

United States

#44 Dec 28, 2009
secretsquirrel wrote:
Even if overpopulation is a problem, shooting the poor prairie dogs isn't the right answer. Why not try a more humane method of population control?
T_N_T
SNJ

Stavanger, Norway

#45 Dec 29, 2009
How is Wyoming these days?
Anyone in this forum who knew Frank Sheneman (65)- who lived in Casper untill he passed away in October this year ??

Rock Hill, SC

#46 Jan 2, 2010
mmm LOVE SHOOTIN' THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS!
SNJ

Stavanger, Norway

#48 Jan 2, 2010
Guest wrote:
mmm LOVE SHOOTIN' THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS!
Yeah, heard the other day they've done a lot of evil things to you
throughout your miserable, empty life...
blue collar american

United States

#49 Jan 2, 2010
kapoooowwwwwwwwww,,,,,,,,,,spl at,,,,,,,yehewwww,,,,gottum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
xannies perks molly oc blues weed Jan '17 bens 1
News Utility seeks approval for new Wyoming wind farm (Sep '09) Jul '13 snapping turtle 2
gas plant (Feb '12) Feb '12 old arkie 1
childrens books the boy who didnt try (Jun '11) Jun '11 dave james 2
Election Business Ready Community Grant, Medicine Bow (Feb '11) Feb '11 none of your busi... 1
News Plans progress for Wyoming coal-to-gasoline plant (Dec '09) Dec '09 I Am DigitaP 11
News Forests fall to beetle outbreak (Aug '09) Dec '09 Angry pen of Elk ... 189

Medicine Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medicine Bow Mortgages