First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eddie Bennett

UK

#23 Jun 7, 2012
casey moats wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize you are being a bit of a bi+ch...
Hi Casey moats, you are quite right, but I hope your comments are not aimed at me.
casey moats

Aurora, CO

#24 Jun 10, 2012
Eddie Bennett wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Casey moats, you are quite right, but I hope your comments are not aimed at me.
No sir they were aimed at the gal who started this post.
Eddie Bennett

Birmingham, UK

#25 Jun 10, 2012
I think that I will have to leave this forum of Topix .it does not seem to be achieving anything and as far as I can make out people are just using this forum because they have nothing better to do ?. All they apparently want is to call each other names ?.
Why you just cannot have a decent discussion I just do not understand
God bless you all in Hanna ..eddie
Old Hanna Alumni

United States

#26 Jun 22, 2012
Hi Eddie, To bad one of these Hanna, Elmo, Medicine Bow, or Elk Mountain people won't put you up at their place for a few nights, then you would see the real people of Wyoming. There are many things to see...Old Carbon, the ghost town cemetry, Bloody Lake where the Indians killed people and the lake turned red from the blood, Battle Lake where there was an Indian fight, you could hunt for fossils and arrow heads and all kinds of rocks, you could visit the people of the town in their homes and learn the history of the West, Rattle Snake Canyon to see rattle snakes and find fossils, Perspiration point to look down on the town of Hanna from in the hills, Dead Sheep Canyon where sheephearders graze their stock and many unusual bones can be found, square dance at Elk Mountain with all the cowboys and cowgirls, see the monument where all the miners are buried from the 1908 coal mine disaster, walking on Elk Mountain looking for elk, deer, mountain lions, and even old Indian camps, drink beer at the bar in Medicine Bow, go over the Snowy Range and see the beautiful country, see how a rancher lives in Elk Mountain and go out with them as they tend their cattle, go to Rawlins and see the shoes and belt made from the Bandit Big Nose George by the dentist who had his skin removed after he was hanged, go fishing on one of the many creeks and rivers near Elk Mountain ar Saratoga, and many more things to see, all you need is someone from the area to show you around.
Eddie Bennett

Birmingham, UK

#27 Jul 24, 2012
Old Hanna Alumni wrote:
Hi Eddie, To bad one of these Hanna, Elmo, Medicine Bow, or Elk Mountain people won't put you up at their place for a few nights, then you would see the real people of Wyoming. There are many things to see...Old Carbon, the ghost town cemetry, Bloody Lake where the Indians killed people and the lake turned red from the blood, Battle Lake where there was an Indian fight, you could hunt for fossils and arrow heads and all kinds of rocks, you could visit the people of the town in their homes and learn the history of the West, Rattle Snake Canyon to see rattle snakes and find fossils, Perspiration point to look down on the town of Hanna from in the hills, Dead Sheep Canyon where sheephearders graze their stock and many unusual bones can be found, square dance at Elk Mountain with all the cowboys and cowgirls, see the monument where all the miners are buried from the 1908 coal mine disaster, walking on Elk Mountain looking for elk, deer, mountain lions, and even old Indian camps, drink beer at the bar in Medicine Bow, go over the Snowy Range and see the beautiful country, see how a rancher lives in Elk Mountain and go out with them as they tend their cattle, go to Rawlins and see the shoes and belt made from the Bandit Big Nose George by the dentist who had his skin removed after he was hanged, go fishing on one of the many creeks and rivers near Elk Mountain ar Saratoga, and many more things to see, all you need is someone from the area to show you around.
it sounds absolutely wonderful and maybe one day soon .thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim tlustos May '15 sam 2
looking for christain couple to adopt my newbor... Mar '15 Anita 1
Hanna High School Booster Club (around 1958 or so) (Jan '15) Jan '15 devanson 1
Area (Jun '14) Jul '14 mr hanna 4
Local sex offender (May '08) Jun '14 info 38
News Utility seeks approval for new Wyoming wind farm (Sep '09) Jul '13 snapping turtle 2
gas plant (Feb '12) Feb '12 old arkie 1
More from around the web

Medicine Bow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Medicine Bow Mortgages