What is wrong with this DAMN TOWN!!

Posted in the Medicine Bow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carrie

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 22, 2011
Everytime I actually think to come look at this page there are a bunch of fools seeing who can bash Hanna and the people in it the worst! How bout some of you actually go look at other towns TOPIX pages and get a clue what this page is really meant for! The topix page is for normal adult conversations about their town and community, not spreading rumors and causing hatred! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
wow

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Dec 25, 2011
i drove around tonight and there are hardly anyone with christmas lights outside this year..thats sad.no money for the electric bill?
howard

Cheyenne, WY

#3 Dec 29, 2011
who are all the people with u hauls moving out of town this month and last?
Eddie Bennett

Birmingham, UK

#4 Mar 10, 2012
I am sending you this email from England. I visited your town recently and I found everybody so warm and friendly.but please just go round with a big smile on your face i will certainly be going back to visit again. Greetings from a happy visitor
Rich the Republican

United States

#5 Mar 11, 2012
You aint talking about Hanna/Elmo are you sure?
eddie

Birmingham, UK

#6 Mar 12, 2012
Rich the Republican wrote:
You aint talking about Hanna/Elmo are you sure?
Of course I am it is a lovely little town that just needs a bit of TLC .I came across Hanna on my way home from Montana back to England it was quite by accident ,and I realised what a great place it could be with some TLC.the people that I spoke to were so helpful and warm my wife remarked " what a lovely little place" and I realised that it needed some makeover but if everybody got together it would be alive again.So Rich the republican do something yourself and get the place going, you never know you could be the man Hanna needs! to get it started. I would be interested to read your comments?. best regards for your future..Eddie Bennett
eddie

Birmingham, UK

#7 Mar 12, 2012
Carrie wrote:
Everytime I actually think to come look at this page there are a bunch of fools seeing who can bash Hanna and the people in it the worst! How bout some of you actually go look at other towns TOPIX pages and get a clue what this page is really meant for! The topix page is for normal adult conversations about their town and community, not spreading rumors and causing hatred! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
well said Carrie.they should get up of their butts and do something.
Dorthy

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Way to bi+ch and complain Carrie. Just like everyone else in hanna
Grizz- Hanna

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2012
Wow folks lock your cars and houses a crime wave has hit town.Yes indeed some poltroon lifted a 4yr old battery out of my car.I;m thinking of putting out a wanted dead or alive reward of 1dollar.
Rich the Republican

United States

#12 Apr 11, 2012
It was last seen at the landfill. It was dead.
Eddie Bennett

Birmingham, UK

#13 Apr 11, 2012
HI. I am looking forward to stopping in Hanna for afew days in July 2013. Is there anybody living in Hanna who could put me up. I am touring the area and just looking around ,I find that part of the U.S very infesting. Could anyone give me some ideas of places to visit . I am quite prepared today for my stay . Thanking you in anticipation..Eddie Bennett
eddie

Birmingham, UK

#14 Apr 12, 2012
Has Hanna a Museum ?????????? now that would be a good idea if they have not got one ??? what do you guys think..
Spamelope

La Junta, CO

#15 Apr 15, 2012
Hi, Eddie. Hanna has a very nice museum, as a matter of fact. Medicine Bow does, too. I don't live there anymore, so I can't help you with a place to stay, but the Virginian in Bow is awesome, if they have rooms available. I would tour the mountains, go to Seminole, visit the old Pen in Rawlins, soak in the hot pools in Saratoga. The local cemeteries are fascinating, if you like boneyards.Have a wonderful vacation!
Eddie Bennett

Birmingham, UK

#16 Apr 15, 2012
Spamelope wrote:
Hi, Eddie. Hanna has a very nice museum, as a matter of fact. Medicine Bow does, too. I don't live there anymore, so I can't help you with a place to stay, but the Virginian in Bow is awesome, if they have rooms available. I would tour the mountains, go to Seminole, visit the old Pen in Rawlins, soak in the hot pools in Saratoga. The local cemeteries are fascinating, if you like boneyards.Have a wonderful vacation!
?
Hello spams lope. So very nice to get a reply, and yes of course I would like to visit those places. You have so much history over in that part of the world.I am very interested in the old western traditions also the Indian customs. If you want any information on old England I can certainly help. Where I live it is steeped in history,we have an old church dated. In the 11 century and much more..I really liked Hanna and the surrounding area.please keep your replies coming,I find that area fascinating
eddie

Birmingham, UK

#17 Apr 15, 2012
come Hanna ..keep these email coming. and lets invigorate some interest in Hanna? maybe someone will come up with an idea and it will take off! Tell your local Town council to make things happen, because that is what they are supposed to be there for??.give it a go before it is to late??.
former Hanna resident

Morocco, IN

#18 May 1, 2012
eddie wrote:
Has Hanna a Museum ?????????? now that would be a good idea if they have not got one ??? what do you guys think..
Eddie: Yes, Hanna has a museum. Its under the bridge.
eddie

Birmingham, UK

#19 May 2, 2012
former Hanna resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie: Yes, Hanna has a museum. Its under the bridge.
Thats good !! under the bridge now that does not sound to great a place? but at least you are interested in getting the place being recognised.I should think that the local town committee get up and start building before it is too late.I find Hanna a very interesting town 1 it just wants some TLC and a lot of advertising.but there you go it is up too the citizens and the local dignitaries.
do they have a HANNA FAIR?
Med Bow

Saratoga, WY

#20 May 24, 2012
Hi Eddie,

Too bad you won't be at the end of June. Medicine Bow has a nice celebration called Bow Days at that time. They also have a museum. Google both towns as they have good websites. Also, the town of Elk Mountain is nearby. Glad to have you visit.
Eddie Bennett

Birmingham, UK

#21 May 25, 2012
Med Bow wrote:
Hi Eddie,
Too bad you won't be at the end of June. Medicine Bow has a nice celebration called Bow Days at that time. They also have a museum. Google both towns as they have good websites. Also, the town of Elk Mountain is nearby. Glad to have you visit.
Thank you for your reply, I did call at med bow 5 years ago and I found quite a interesting little town, lots of history and I managed to have a beer in the famous pub there, it was interesting to know that you have managed to keep some history for visitors and locals. The place was very friendly and they also had time to chat to visitors. I would like to visit the US this year but it is more likely to be 2012 . I am very interested in the old west. I found Hnna an interesting place,and also friendly..lovely to hear from you .
casey moats

Jefferson City, MO

#22 Jun 6, 2012
Carrie wrote:
You realize you are being a bit of a bi+ch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medicine Bow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying respect and fentanyl Oct 20 three blocks 1
Is the RFID Chip Mark of the Beast coming to Ha... (Jul '13) Aug '17 Fullobull 14
News Utility seeks approval for new Wyoming wind farm (Sep '09) Jul '13 snapping turtle 2
gas plant (Feb '12) Feb '12 old arkie 1
childrens books the boy who didnt try (Jun '11) Jun '11 dave james 2
Election Business Ready Community Grant, Medicine Bow (Feb '11) Feb '11 none of your busi... 1
News Prairie dog shoot draws fire from national group (Jun '06) Jan '10 blue collar american 48

Medicine Bow Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medicine Bow Mortgages