A Real Case

Issaquah, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

My spouse told me that they wanted a divorce. They disappeared for several hours then came home and deliberately caused damage to our home and told the police that I did it to get a DV charge and a restraining order going. I found out a couple of days later, when a divorce was filed, that that they were represented by Dave Crouse.
Free Advice

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Save all communication between attorney, Ex's any one involved. research is so easily assessable with the internet. be prepared and then file a grievance with the WSBA. The only way to clean up the legal profession is to take action when your wronged.
Misty Ragains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

So Crouse does monitor this sight. Kinda pathetic really but there it is. He tried to throw in my face what I wrote awhile back and called me a liar. It was actually really funny. He and his staff wrote complete false declarations, which I proved were all lies. When that didn't work he moved on to I was mentally unstable yet had no evidence to back that up either. All of this was because I wanted to move 20 miles. Needless to say he did not win, I got to move :-) If anyone is interested in finding out about Crouse just ask around. I called multiple attorneys and they wanted $5000 just to "deal" with Crouse. I guess when you do not have the intellect to go into the court room and present your side of a case with dignity and truth you have to resort to what Crouse does, poor kid. Well all that's my opinion on Crouse if you get to know him you can form your own. If you want a really amazing attorney I have three suggestions ... Marla Hoskins, Gary Amidolla, and Scott Noss.
Oh by the way Crouse I signed my name again however I'm sure you will remember me for a long time ;-) We all love our new house. If you want some picture of the inside just send me your email. That way you don't have to sneak around taking pictures anymore or I should say have someone else sneak around our house taking pictures lol (laughing out out). Just wanted to make that easier in case you had to read that one to the court stenographer ;-)
DONNA

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Anonymous Posters LOL wrote:
It is laughable how anonymous posters like to throw out claims and insults. Mr. Crouse is a family law attorney and he is easily one of the best (if not the best) in Spokane County. When people lose to Mr. Crouse, they will come on these internet forums to bash him. What a joke.
I found Mr. Crouse because I asked around at the courthouse. Do you know who the judges and court staff hire to do their divorces or their kids divorces? Mr. Crouse. Try and find another lawyer in this town that the people in the court hsve used in the last five years.
In my case, I won custody (easily beating my ex's best offer). Mr. Crouse got me a great child support and maintenance award. My ex wanted to lower it in mediation, and while we agreed to lower it a bit to get a settlement, this wasn't good enough for my ex. When we went to trial, Mr. Crouse actually got my maintenance and support INCREASED! My ex was also ordered to pay me $8,000.00 in attorney fees. My ex has hired literally five different attorneys to go up against Mr. Crouse and has lost every time.
These other posters were obviously on the other side of Mr. Crouse, or probably one of the other attorneys. LOL. If you want the truth, go ask around at the courthouse. You'll be glad you did. I was.
BTW, you'll be lucky if you can even get into Mr. Crouse's office. Most people in the know try to hire him.
I am looking to hire him is he good and will get me what I want?? i AM SO TIRED OF THESE LAWYERS THAT JUST WANT YOUR MONEY . tHE BLOGS ON HIM PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE IS BAD ? PLEASE HELP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medical Lake Discussions

Search the Medical Lake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Spokane, WA 10 hr Ha ha ha 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 17 hr Mr Blue 714
Review: All About Smiles Family - Robert L John... (Aug '09) 23 hr Eric L 7
Review: Wireless One Aug 15 Tom 1
What's up with people's height in this state? Aug 12 Kimberly 2
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Aug 12 Ashly 30
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Aug 12 humbley blessed 140
•••
•••
•••
•••

Medical Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000