Giggling Teen Flips Judge The Bird, Judge Not Amused; WARNING: Some May Find Offense To The Video

Feb 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane

YAHOO.COM - Never mess with people who have the power to make your life miserable.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Justice

East Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Usually, you give what you get and I think Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat was a FOOL for asking Penelope Soto how much her jewelry was worth! What the Hell kind of question is that for a so-called "Judge" to ask? Don't get me wrong, the girl wasn't too smart addressing him the way she did because there were much better things she could have done within the legal limits but Chomat wasn't exactly the brightest bulb on the tree either and should have known better than to ask such an irrelevant asinine question. Personally, I don't like judges so I can understand the girl feeling compelled to react the way she did. However, nailing an Almighty "Judge" legally is the very best way to go if he's being unethical in any way.
Justice is an idiot

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

You sound like a person who's done stupid shit like this girl and trying to justify stupidity. The girl committed a crime and the judge determines her punishment. He asked her questions regarding her bail in his own courtroom. Let me remind you, he's not the one who's being prosecuted. If she wants to laugh and treat this like she's some MTV diva that can get off, she's gonna learn a quick lesson about real life. You are an idiot for thinking the judge was wrong! You're thinking is exactly what's wrong with this country right now....no accountability when you do wrong..rather.. blame other ppl. You're an idiot and you deserve your pathetic life.
kevin

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I've heard of letting your power go to your head. This judge should lose his licence, as he lost his cool. His job is not to go around town to put people who are swearing in jail. Bail should have been set by the crime. Swearing isn't a crime, and we've all had to deal with a brat like this. I'm just concerned that someone who is there to observe, and balance the scales- let his emotions into the equation. On the tax payer dollar, is this a public service?
kevin

Beaverton, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Also, I never got to take a month off someone's life for swearing and flipping me off. Should anyone have that power? And if someone should have that power, shouldn't everyone- to be fair and equal? How far do issues like this go?
Tom

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

You obviously either have never been into a courtroom or were not payin attention if you did. The judge was asking her about her jewelry and the value so that he could determine what her bail should be. In other words trying to give her an opportunity to sell it, have someone sell it or pawn it to get enough to pay a bail bondsmen. Regardles of what you think of the Judge's behavior or comments-it is his courtroom, so it does not really matter what you think or anyone else for that matter. He is the ultimate power inside of his courtroom, bottom line. She apparently disagreed too and you see what reward she received, 30 days plus a $10,000 bail.
Justice wrote:
Usually, you give what you get and I think Judge Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat was a FOOL for asking Penelope Soto how much her jewelry was worth! What the Hell kind of question is that for a so-called "Judge" to ask? Don't get me wrong, the girl wasn't too smart addressing him the way she did because there were much better things she could have done within the legal limits but Chomat wasn't exactly the brightest bulb on the tree either and should have known better than to ask such an irrelevant asinine question. Personally, I don't like judges so I can understand the girl feeling compelled to react the way she did. However, nailing an Almighty "Judge" legally is the very best way to go if he's being unethical in any way.
Justice Is NOT An Idiot

East Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Real cute with the name by the way LOL:) Is that supposed to intimidate me somehow? You sound like a person who's still living in his or her mother's basement and being home schooled. Clearly, you're a fan of so-called "law enforcement" and can't see the forest for the trees in this case. You need to READ my previous message more clearly also! Did I not say the girl was ALSO at fault as well as the judge? I clearly blamed BOTH of them for behaving badly. In the future, I suggest you LOOK before you LEAP like the old saying goes. I have to say, you're quite amusing to say the least thinking that some lame old derogatory remarks are supposed to move me somehow LOL:) Get a new routine buddy because this 1 isn't working!
Justice is an idiot wrote:
You sound like a person who's done stupid shit like this girl and trying to justify stupidity. The girl committed a crime and the judge determines her punishment. He asked her questions regarding her bail in his own courtroom. Let me remind you, he's not the one who's being prosecuted. If she wants to laugh and treat this like she's some MTV diva that can get off, she's gonna learn a quick lesson about real life. You are an idiot for thinking the judge was wrong! You're thinking is exactly what's wrong with this country right now....no accountability when you do wrong..rather.. blame other ppl. You're an idiot and you deserve your pathetic life.
Justice

East Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Tom, I have seen enough bad judgments to be able to recognize it when it's being done. You proclaimed that "it's his courtroom" and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks but I have a good question for you. Would you feel the same way if a judge issued a judgment against YOU that you felt was wrong? I do feel the girl should have handled her displeasure differently but at the same time, I can understand why she would be angry at the decision. The judge mouthed off to HER also when he mocked her after she said "Adios" to him. Do you think mocking the defendant is professional? I personally don't think so! He should have just set her bail and left it alone! I doubt the girl would have been able to pay the $5,000 anyhow so it's not likely she would have been released from jail. The way it appears to me is, the judge was just on a power trip when he upped the bail and gave her 30 days simply because he didn't "like" being sassed by an 18 year old. He comes off as a grumpy old man. Well, he probably doesn't have long to go being in his 70's so that should be of some consolation to the girl.
Tom wrote:
You obviously either have never been into a courtroom or were not payin attention if you did. The judge was asking her about her jewelry and the value so that he could determine what her bail should be. In other words trying to give her an opportunity to sell it, have someone sell it or pawn it to get enough to pay a bail bondsmen. Regardles of what you think of the Judge's behavior or comments-it is his courtroom, so it does not really matter what you think or anyone else for that matter. He is the ultimate power inside of his courtroom, bottom line. She apparently disagreed too and you see what reward she received, 30 days plus a $10,000 bail.
<quoted text>
Jorge Rodriguez-Chomat

East Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Howdy Ho, I is a fat freakazoid with my head up my butt. I has my head so far up there poo poo comes from my nosey rosey. Miss Soto done put me in my place where I does belong. My tongue outta be cut from my foul mouth! OOOOOOOH........YES MASSAH!
Justice

East Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

LOL:) My pal wanted to post that previous remark and I couldn't resist in letting him ha ha ha:) OK, time to get back to maturity.
MarinaMeadows

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

What about causes that took her there in the 1st place? Where is the compassion, understanding, love and Help for her!? Why he acted so arrogant, with the"God Complex"that must of them suffer!? Is that what we expect to do with people that make mistakes or we want to transform them into productive, good, happy members of our society? We have been"Kill Alive"because of the Retaliation of some JUDGES! Read my tweets at pradera123 Watch video & make it Viral, so it does not happen to anybody else!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medical Lake Discussions

Search the Medical Lake Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 1 hr Butterfield8 709
Watermelon Hill Fire 8 hr Kurtz 1
Vote blank unless you support Hillary in 2016 Sun gotcha123 2
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 18 Pete 1
Review: Spalding Auto Parts (Nov '13) Jul 17 fook yuuu 2
Where to Live in Spokane area Jul 16 kitty_kat66 1
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Jul 16 oksothen 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Medical Lake Jobs

•••