Mystery flash, loud boom prompt dozen...

Mystery flash, loud boom prompt dozens of calls into KREM 2

There are 3 comments on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Aug 18, 2011, titled Mystery flash, loud boom prompt dozens of calls into KREM 2. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

Around 10:30 Wednesday night, the phones in the KREM 2 newsroom lit up with people wondering what that bright flash was, followed by a loud boom! The calls came in from Spokane Valley, saying it looked like it was around the Barker Road area, or perhaps Sullivan, or perhaps Pines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

rcj

Spokane, WA

#1 Aug 18, 2011
OK. We've all heard this same, pathetic blurb being uttered by Spokane "news" channels since more than 24 hours ago.

WTF WAS THE CAUSE??????

Investigative reporting around here? Non-existent. Example: I had to follow a link to the BELLINGHAM newspaper to get a story on a SPOKANE VALLEY bicycle accident!

Gawd, people!
Terri

Spokane, WA

#2 Aug 18, 2011
At 10:23 PM last night, I heard what I thought was a loud explosion. We assumed it had to be a sonic boom because of the 3 military airplanes flying nearby shortly after. But on Facebook and this article, I read of people seeing a orange flash of light. What's the odds of 3 military planes shortly after the orange flash and boom? Meteorite? E.T.?
Sandra DEE

Spokane, WA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
IT WAS RUSSIA AND THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT BOMBING THE HELL OUT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE VALLEY FOR THE PAST 19 MONTHS......YOU DONT NEED TO WORRY ABOUT A NUMBER OF PLACES<<<<<< <FOR EXAMPLE NEW YORK< LONDON<PARIS, WASHINGTON DC, MOSCOW.......THEN RUSSIA AND THE US GOVERNMENT MURDERED EACH OTHER.....HOW WAS THAT FOR DETENT......OBAMA/HILLARY/THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND AND FAMILY>>>>LONG GONE........AND ALOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE,,,,,,,,PREPROGAMED JUST FOR YOU.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former 'Daily Show' correspondent Wyatt Cenac s... Jul 24 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News State official: Washington not ready for 'The B... Jul 23 Peter 1
News Rachel Dolezal on being black: 'I didn't deceiv... Jul 21 Tricky little mon... 50
News Ex-NAACP leader: 'I identify as black' Jul 20 josh 19
Trump on John McCain Jul 20 josh 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Patrick D. Rushing as Mayor? Jul 17 Sick of Racists 2
News Airway Heights Mayor under fire for Facebook post Jul 16 Bertwake 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medical Lake Mortgages