Unhappy1

Spokane, WA

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Be Cautious if using Mr. Dinenna, it takes him a real long time to get our case moving. In fact we had to hire another atty.
Dont Bother

Anchorage, AK

#2 Nov 2, 2011
Hired Mr. DiNenna to represent me in a divorce, he was always late and unprepared. I suffered very dire financial consequences do to his inaction. Don not hire him to represent you.
A Joke

Moscow, ID

#3 Jan 14, 2013
This man was recently hired by a close friend of mine who is unfortunately going through a divorce brought on by his soon to be ex wife. Mr. Dinenna did not inform my friend of a bench hearing early in the process and agreed to temporary orders without his consent that has now left him homeless (where he lived and owned 3 years prior to his marriage), left him with no car, limited visitation with his 3 young children whom he adores, and he now has to give up close to 94% of his income to his heartless, evil STBX because of Paul Dinenna. My close friend fired Mr. Dinenna and now has much better legal representation, although much damage has already been done and we fear that justice will not prevail. This man does not deserve to be an attorney and I would warn anyone against using his services. He is a joke.
Aguy

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Totally understand where you are coming from. Just happen to stumble across this site. Thousands of dollars were wasted on Paul Dinenna Jr very poor service. He wasn't responsive, filed too late, didn't help the case at all.stay away from this man, I had to retain a different lawyer as well as list all of my money due to his lack of services.
Paul DiNenna

Athol, ID

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Dont Bother wrote:
Hired Mr. DiNenna to represent me in a divorce, he was always late and unprepared. I suffered very dire financial consequences do to his inaction. Don not hire him to represent you.
This former client is currently in jail for murdering his wife. Just goes to show you can't trust every opinion you come across on the internet.
Paul DiNenna

Athol, ID

#6 Mar 25, 2013
A Joke wrote:
This man was recently hired by a close friend of mine who is unfortunately going through a divorce brought on by his soon to be ex wife. Mr. Dinenna did not inform my friend of a bench hearing early in the process and agreed to temporary orders without his consent that has now left him homeless (where he lived and owned 3 years prior to his marriage), left him with no car, limited visitation with his 3 young children whom he adores, and he now has to give up close to 94% of his income to his heartless, evil STBX because of Paul Dinenna. My close friend fired Mr. Dinenna and now has much better legal representation, although much damage has already been done and we fear that justice will not prevail. This man does not deserve to be an attorney and I would warn anyone against using his services. He is a joke.
It is unfortunate to me that someone whom I have never met, that has no actual firsthand knowledge of the facts of this case would go to such efforts to libel myself and my practice. The decisions I make are always with the consent of my client, if not direct instruction from my client. The attorney/client relationship is reciprocal and requires communication and participation from both parties. This particular grievance clearly lacks any factual awareness of what actually occurred between my client and myself.
Paul DiNenna

Athol, ID

#7 Mar 25, 2013
Dont Bother wrote:
The ‘customer review’ section is an important tool for folks who rely on the internet to discover whatever it is they are looking for, but only if the information therein is reliable. I take tremendous pride in my representation and service to all my clients. My goal is always to achieve the very best possible outcome for each and every individual who entrusts me and my office to represent them through a difficult family law situation. Yet, no one is served well if the ‘customer review’ section contacts inaccurate or erroneous information.

I did represent a client from Alaska around the time this comment was posted (In fact, I have represented only one client from Alaska). However, I withdrew from the case because this client refused to cooperate with my information requests (the financial information necessary for submission to court) and timeline. This person was uncooperative and was directly responsible for the outcome. Months after my withdrawal, this client was arrested and sentenced to jail for murdering his wife. She resided in Deer Park, Washington at the time.

This is an unfortunate example of how ‘anyone’ can post a criticism on-line, and post inaccurate and erroneous information as well. I just don’t appreciate unjust criticism. Yet, when looking for a family law lawyer, you should consult many attorneys and ultimately chose one, whom you trust and are most comfortable, or certainly one who is recommended. However, truthful and honest information will aid you most in the process and help you make a wise decision.”

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 25, 2013
What Mr DiNenna is talking about is something only people that truly depend upon their genuine reputation can understand. When you complain about a muffler dealers services, it is easy to verify and complexities are likewise easy to break down. You get some disgruntled and some not. If you are horrible, you probably have an issue. Since the complexities in such complaints are rarely at high level, it can be easy to sue for defamation because some clearly identifiable source of fault is there. Not so in law, for example.

The thinking process alone of a professional is so honed about a topic that going into it in hindsight to everybody is very challenging since very few people, if any will ever take enough time to study complex issues. Therefore buzz words, lingo and fractional rhetoric dominates the scene. I know. A professional of today that depend upon the public image in any sense is very vulnerable to this. The bad part is that there are few, if any mechanisms in place to rectify slandering since legal threshold is high and it typically only makes the slandered look bad if he/she sues.

By the time now, everybody should understand that this is one of the most threatening things in our society if we want to ferment GENUINE and REAL professionals dealing with issues. Next time it could be your doctor "cutting the wrong nerve" (as simple as that to most people), the engineer that (single-handedly) constructed the bridge so it fell down or maybe even the local Priest?! I take this as an extension of the Obama society where everybody with success, or at least everybody who profess the capacity to earn a stronger living and has skills, are to be punished. If by the public and the deep roar, the better... Maybe I am all off here, maybe it is my paranoia from past history, but I see the envy, resentment, but also the black&white you are perfect or you are the devil picture...

Yes, I AM a professional and I do NOT think anyone should be immune towards anything if they do something wrong. However, most of human interactions are NOT legal processes. The daily antagonism of one individual can overshadow the satisfaction, tears and happiness from everybody else, even if you are "right" 99.999% of the time if that .0001 has access to internet along with the willingness to hit where it really hurts. I do not see any solution to this except pulling back from professional life and do things where your reputation does not hang at stakes if you are not 110% perfect. Unfortunately, this is bound to hit the ones who need help the most. I abandoned the professional life for same reasons and now my reputation is ONLY on results alone!!(I Have had people coming to me after others told them "I was an SOB".., but)... However, this also means I cherry pick my challenges, out of fear of the public roar. Should I??

Have never met Mr Dinenna and make no judgement over his abilities or not. The default assumption would be of a trusted professional with a few loud-mouthed and disgruntled clients. We have another professional being beaten up in public with blessings of the system. We have a few more people who may understand what I am trying to say and nod. Then, hopefully, we have a few other people here that maybe think I say all this because I want to blow myself all over the place. I love people and will help with whatever I can. Please think about how easy it is to destroy something. It is much easier to go out and tell someone how much they 56%^&%%(% rather than simply telling your friends what a great help (with these complexities) you had today..
staystrong

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2013
I would not recommend this attorney due to his paralegals. He a good man and unfortunately I can not say the same about his assistance
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#10 Apr 13, 2013
staystrong wrote:
I would not recommend this attorney due to his paralegals. He a good man and unfortunately I can not say the same about his assistance
Again, if you have any genuine grievances with any professional, Please show the courtesy and file a complaint through proper channels if you are not able to mitigate such things in person. This is how its done normally.

Otherwise, we all know it is nothing but another cowardous stab of vindiction you can do towards nobody else with same consequences for the slandered. Professionals are the new hostages of people with ANY beef. It's easier than beating up a random person in the streets and WAY safer and free of repercussions.

Finally, we all want feedback and especially critique. Please remember that we can never go out in the media and elaborate over minutiae.

This will be my last post in Topix and furthermore last input into ANY public/private forum like this in Spokane. I reiterate having no relations with the publicly slandered person here. I am leaving public sphere for my own professional well-being because the same cyber bullies beating up on someone unable to hit back here, WILL get at me as well, given enough frustrations in their own lives AND a sitting duck that will take all beating given without even being able to say "stop" without you cowards saying "see" (?).

Ahoj!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virgin Boy 16 hr Jabbawockeez 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 719
Scottish teens proud, passionate about voting Mon rock white 3
Review: Painslayers Urgent Medical Assistance Sun painslayers 1
Sexuality ! women W/ Big TiTTs & Horny ! Sun the one and only 2
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Sat BigArny 32
Wenatchee teen charged with rape Sep 17 InterestedParty 1
•••
•••
Medical Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medical Lake Jobs