If Assault Weapons are banned will you feel safer?

Posted in the Medical Lake Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
If you can't own an assault rifle with a thirty round clip will you feel in danger of your life?

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
If the felon breaking into my house got one and my wife's only got her .32 on her? Whether it is 30 or 50 round clip depends upon the weapon. I personally would like to own an old German Machine gun with 7.92 mm bullets and they come in clips of 200 each.

When the flash mob tries to loot my place, I would prefer to go full auto (and stay there for a while) until the situation is peaceful.

Finally, I am also considering putting up this sign right at inside of gateway.

<<Do not trespass!! Once you enter the courtyard, it is likely you will have a laser from a scope pointed at your face <unless you rang the bell>, by anyone in the family who happens to be home. Should you experience such, just lay flat down on the concrete and put hands behind you and just wait until 911 is called so police may apprehend you for attempted assault.
This is a warning sign towards anyone with criminal intents towards this household. No more warning will be given>>
P.S.
(Out of respect for our neighbor to the left, who vehemently opposes guns, we will never disrespect by coming to his aid should arms ever urgently be needed for any reason).

Remember: When your life is on the line, police is only MINUTES (2+)?? away.

cayuse

Spokane, WA

#3 Dec 24, 2012
A nut case got into a legal gun case, ILLEGALLY and ILLEGALLY kill little childern

So you Eintein's or flock of the Einstein President want to make it MORE ILLEGAL

What will that do? It already was ilegal 2 times

Sounds like your OBAMACARE is not working so you want to fail everything else, economy,business,government,co untry,and society

Location hidden

#4 Dec 25, 2012
One of the deadliest weapons in modern history is the German k98, standard firearms in world War two -> A 5-magazine Bolt-action rifle that was used till the end of the war. And German kids in the 1930's had WAY less shooting experience than the average American country boy.

Our M-1 was a semi-auto, but it appears the germans did not know that. Of course, not that this matters to liberal idiots. To them, I bet you the Kentucky long muzzled from the 1700's is an "assault weapon".

Finally, is it true that the alleged shooter at SH did not use assault rifle at all . Sources stating initially he left the rifle in the car. Would make much more sense to bring pistols with small caliber, allowing rapid magazine changes. I still remember back in the old days when we had house-to-house cleaning. Our instructor told us to pick out one weapon we should NOT use when entering house with narrow corridors among these things: Spades, knife, Makarov, Grenades or the AK-74. His point was to leave the assault rifle.

SO if the shooter did NOT use assault rifle at all, why are they then trying to take away my AR-15's? I don't even have a personal pistol. If you (really) want to make it harder for people to kill children in school, then get rid of the disastrous "gun free <killing> zones". Also, improve the schools or simply allow for school vouchers so parents can chose NOT to send their kids to the killing zone school in order to help front liberal agendas on the backs of their kids lives.

I'm by far any prude, but my kids will know how to pull the trigger before the know how to pull on a condom..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Hate to break it to you but if the government wants to take you out you'll never see it coming. Did you get a flu shot?

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2012
NRA Champ wrote:
Hate to break it to you but if the government wants to take you out you'll never see it coming. Did you get a flu shot?
You are correct. However, the key here is IF. SO stay under the radar as long as possible. Arm up, keep some reserve land in a place where like-minded would go. In the meantime, it is important to continue to present a false face to the exterior.

From the outside, nobody praises and sukcs up to the system more than me. I every have HARDCORE libs at work that is convinced I am just as brainwashed as themselves. And when you see some tool driving a Prius you just talk By the time they decide to take me out I am hopefully in safety with like-minded. If 1% of the gun owners are like me, that is 1 1/2 million people or more. The most hard-core. Unless the feds, ATF, DEA and FBI manage to wipe out all in a quick blitz. Another 4-5% off gun owners will then get shocked enough to get as wild as the initial 1%.

We will never see military men shoot at it's own people to disarm them only. Therefore it will be federal agents mostly along with drones to kill babies of course.

-Come and Get them-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for opiates in spokane! (Jan '14) 22 hr skatr4u 13
Shelter helps out woman hoarding 30 "well cared... (May '11) Mon megan mclaughlin 4
cannabis Nov 21 skatr4u 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Spokane, WA (Dec '11) Nov 19 John Hancock 7
Home wrecker (Oct '13) Nov 16 Roxanne 3
Heating pad, hair dryer save kitten found outside Nov 14 JokerD 1
Quick Survey: Help out the City of Cheney and E... Nov 12 EWUstudent2014 1
Medical Lake Dating
Find my Match

Medical Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medical Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medical Lake

Personal Finance