Gun grabbing globalist tools in Washington fail to take guns.

Posted in the Medical Lake Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 13, 2013
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/03/13/washin...

WA state house gun grabbers appear to have failed in initial disarmament errand for their globalist masters. These people will never give up, so our only recourse is to work towards their political destruction and so goes with everybody who voted in support of this. These people should learn that people KNOW history and what disarmament of the people always leads to.

Even if you have no interest in politics or don't trust any politician (I don't), here is a rare chance to really hit them hard. Read the article and the person who sponsored this bill needs to be voted out of politics and leadership as soon as possible.

Note, these people failed in reigning in freedom so the nation can be sold out faster. It would be an absolute shame if these people are not voted out by next election.

VOTE THEM OUT!! Make them pay!!!

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Here is a partial list of perpetrators.

Never forgive, never forget!! These people are just like LAPD. And once their subjects are disarmed, you better believe they are coming to destroy some more freedoms. No thanks!!

*Jamie Pedersen:(Seattle, chief organizer)

*.........several Democrats departing for the night were emotional about the collapse of a bill they'd spent two days intensely working to finalize......
<That made me cry, LOL>....

*Mike Hope:(A cop that is politician, talk about deadly combo).

*Christian Sinderman

*Jay Insle:(Head of the ruling caste).

You will have to see who voted for or against. However, this is something that will be available information by the mid term.

Don't let them get away with this!!! I you DO care about your liberties and your second make sure you do not remember this!! Vote them out!! Likewise, don't forget!!

Location hidden

#3 Mar 13, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/20 13/03/13/washington-gun-contro l-bill-fails-in-state-house/
WA state house gun grabbers appear to have failed in initial disarmament errand for their globalist masters. These people will never give up, so our only recourse is to work towards their political destruction and so goes with everybody who voted in support of this. These people should learn that people KNOW history and what disarmament of the people always leads to.
Even if you have no interest in politics or don't trust any politician (I don't), here is a rare chance to really hit them hard. Read the article and the person who sponsored this bill needs to be voted out of politics and leadership as soon as possible.
Note, these people failed in reigning in freedom so the nation can be sold out faster. It would be an absolute shame if these people are not voted out by next election.
VOTE THEM OUT!! Make them pay!!!
Don't forget and remember that Mid-term is the first opportunity to really hit it home where it hurts for these people, FIRE THEM!! And they will return soon. Don't sleep!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Spokane, WA Wed Former resident 5
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Review: All About Smiles Family - Robert L John... (Aug '09) Aug 19 Eric L 7
Review: Wireless One Aug 15 Tom 1
What's up with people's height in this state? Aug 12 Kimberly 2
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Aug 12 Ashly 30
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Aug 12 humbley blessed 140
•••
•••
Medical Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medical Lake Jobs