Crime: Spokane Restaurant Owner Buste...

Crime: Spokane Restaurant Owner Busted in Oxycontin Ring Raid

There are 2 comments on the Eater story from Mar 1, 2013, titled Crime: Spokane Restaurant Owner Busted in Oxycontin Ring Raid. In it, Eater reports that:

A woman who owns three Flamin' Joe's restaurant franchise in Spokane, Washington, was picked up yesterday in a massive drug bust related to an oxycontin ring out of Montana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eater.

Ashburn, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
If you own successful restaurants, why even do any thing illeagal?

Spokane, WA

#2 Mar 11, 2013

Give her NO QUARTER!! I have no problem even with hanging people who destroy the health care system by doing things like this. At least, if she crossed state lines, she needs to get a federal case on her head.

She is stealing fro tax payers as health care costs go up. She is endangering every body she has sold the drugs to.

Let's call the problem out where it is. We do NOT have a problem with "pot", but a problem with police having problem with not calling it one. Likewise, we got a problem when my tax payer money goes to paying for people choice of drug use. If she had stuck to "no pun) needed and heroin, I wouldn't have had any problems with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fugitive last seen in Spokane (May '14) 14 hr lamin 11
News Homeowners association won't sue man over Chris... Nov 25 Christians In Nam... 2
LARGEST outage? NO Avista Trucks? Nov 22 pissed off at avi... 6
News Rachel Dolezal on being black: 'I didn't deceiv... Nov 18 Spotted Girl 50
News Spokane records strongest non-thunderstorm wind... Nov 18 jhnsn d-s 1
Youtube Star Alex Boye Is Headed To Spokane To ... Nov 9 serenaspun 1
Medical Lake fireworks (Jul '07) Jun '15 Jessica Van Patten 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medical Lake Mortgages