cat-t

AOL

#1 May 8, 2006
Does anyone else think that it was very strange that this woman made up being raped at Medical Lake? I believe she should be prosecuted for making this up and be required to pay back the police for the man hours spent looking into this.
concerned citizen

AOL

#2 May 8, 2006
Yes !!! After all, this has scared a lot of girls and women thinking that there was a rapist around here. I think they should reveal her name and prosecute her. Also make her pay the expense it cost tax payers to have this investigated.
Friend

AOL

#3 Jun 16, 2006
This Lisa Servania the woman who claimed she got raped, who has since moved to Liberty lake has come into a lot of money and should repay the Medical Lake Police Dept. and State Patrol for all the hours spent on investigating this made up rape. She should also be charged with making a false statement.
concerned citizen

Liberty Lake, WA

#4 Jun 19, 2006
polygraph taken she is not lying
concerned citizen

Liberty Lake, WA

#5 Jun 19, 2006
Get your facts straight....she never a reported a rape. Battery is no where close to rape.
goturback

Liberty Lake, WA

#6 Jun 19, 2006
Drug allegations made on donahoe were made by a CURRENT Fireman and donahoes life long friend. Why try to deflect the issue! We dont fall to threats in liberty lake. Sounds like more people should make the move
Friend

AOL

#7 Jun 19, 2006
Lisa Servaina has now made another false aligation to the c.p.s. regarding Mr. Donahoe and will be prosecuted for filing a false report. The lies and false aligations do not stop from this cornered mother who has lost her son and daughter due to drug abuse and mental illness.
Real Truth

AOL

#8 Jun 19, 2006
Lisa Servania has stated to many people that she has an unlimited amount of money to fight to try to get custody of her kids back and should be held accountable to the Medical lake community for all the man hours spent investigating her made up rape.
Looking out

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Jun 19, 2006
I just found this web page.
Wow !!! Just to be interested in this case; let me know that this isn't the same lady that reported the rape in Medical Lake the first of the year.
I would like to know where you are going with this case?
Cat-t

AOL

#10 Jun 21, 2006
I also wonder why the Medical Lake Prosecutors have not done anything about this case?
Bewildered

Auburn Hills, MI

#11 Jun 21, 2006
concerned citizen wrote:
polygraph taken she is not lying
Where is the proof of this poylgraph test ??
Some how I doubt that there ever was one taken. But on the other hand, she probably needs to defend herself by making more false statements.
What a web we weave when first "she" tries to decieve......
cayla

Half Moon Bay, CA

#12 Sep 18, 2006
I just found this site, could somebody fill me in a bit? sounds really bad for the kids

Since: Jun 07

Wilbur washington

#14 Jul 13, 2007
I was raped back in 1985 in spokane wash.

Since: Jun 07

Wilbur washington

#15 Jul 13, 2007
cayla wrote:
I just found this site, could somebody fill me in a bit? sounds really bad for the kids
I just found thissite to. yes it would be bad or hard on the kids.write to me if you wont to diane kunz9098
unclebob

AOL

#16 Aug 5, 2007
False reports of rape can be for a lot of reasons.I had an old live-in girlfriend call me in New York to tell me she had been raped. However it was just to cover-up the for getting knocked-up because she was screwing around all over town.She lives in hangman valley now so watch out for an old fat redhead
in a white trailblazer...
buke

Bonney Lake, WA

#17 Nov 13, 2007
It seems that ML hasn't changed much from the back-water it was when I lived there.
edward

Lake Stevens, WA

#18 Dec 2, 2007
polygraghs only work on honest people liars pass them in a breeze.
edward

Lake Stevens, WA

#19 Dec 2, 2007
polygraghs only work on honest people liars pass them with ease.
Daniel Ribacoff

AOL

#20 Oct 26, 2008
For more information on polygraphs...see my websites:

www.InDepthPolygraphs.com
nypolygraphs.com
Lisa K

Oxford, WI

#21 Jan 6, 2010
Hello I need answers and the cops and hospital doesnt tell me crap, my 15yr daughter may have been raped by her dad,I know what your thinking but she has called wolf before to someone else and it was false,so we are all conserned to find out the truth. The rape kit was dont the 31st of dec how long does it take to get these things back? Any Help anyone could give would be wonderful as my family is going through hell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-NAACP leader: 'I identify as black' Jul 31 kosher nostra Seiden 21
News The Strange Case Of Rachel Dolezal Jul 31 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 183
News Former 'Daily Show' correspondent Wyatt Cenac s... Jul 24 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News State official: Washington not ready for 'The B... Jul 23 Peter 1
News Rachel Dolezal on being black: 'I didn't deceiv... Jul 21 Tricky little mon... 50
Trump on John McCain Jul 20 josh 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Patrick D. Rushing as Mayor? Jul 17 Sick of Racists 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medical Lake Mortgages