Report: Female prison inmates abused ...

Report: Female prison inmates abused by guards

There are 8 comments on the KIMA story from Dec 19, 2007, titled Report: Female prison inmates abused by guards. In it, KIMA reports that:

“The guards have all the power out there.”

At least seven female prison inmates have reported they were sexually harassed or abused by corrections officers while in custody in Washington prisons, a newspaper investigation has found. via KIMA

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA.

“You never really know.”

Since: Apr 07

North Hollywood, CA/NY,NY

#1 Dec 20, 2007
Joe Peterson wasnt one of these guards or corrections oficers now was he? he claimed to be in law enforcement as a corrections officer. currently a apartment complex he manages has had some incidents involving female students at PLU. womens underwear stole from the laundry, womens peep holes removed from their doors. womens apartments opened and accessed and maybe rummaged through. With people and evidence all pointing back to the manager, Joe Peterson.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2007
The Zero Void Show wrote:
Joe Peterson wasnt one of these guards or corrections oficers now was he? he claimed to be in law enforcement as a corrections officer. currently a apartment complex he manages has had some incidents involving female students at PLU. womens underwear stole from the laundry, womens peep holes removed from their doors. womens apartments opened and accessed and maybe rummaged through. With people and evidence all pointing back to the manager, Joe Peterson.
Let's see...Your crazy ass claimed to be a Presidential Candidate, you claim to have your own TV show, you claim you were in the Marines, you claim you have a secret service protector, you claim all kinds of assinine bullsh*t. Why doesn't anybody know who you are? That's right, Joe and I know you, and you're getting EVICTED soon. Maybe the trailer park on South Tacoma Way has something you can rent. People living there might believe you, but I don;t think they take Section 8 people...

“You never really know.”

#3 Dec 24, 2007
Steve Berkshire wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...Your crazy ass claimed to be a Presidential Candidate, you claim to have your own TV show, you claim you were in the Marines, you claim you have a secret service protector, you claim all kinds of assinine bullsh*t. Why doesn't anybody know who you are? That's right, Joe and I know you, and you're getting EVICTED soon. Maybe the trailer park on South Tacoma Way has something you can rent. People living there might believe you, but I don;t think they take Section 8 people...
I am not going anywhere soon. Now Joe Peterson is using yet another handle to log in. come on, these are simple games, and so easy to see through. And I am not section 8. If I was Joe could not evict me. That would be yet another law Joe would be breaking. we know he cares little for Judges, The Courts and The Law. He talks like he does, but his actions prove otherwise.

The last I heard in the rumour mill was Joe was a prime suspect in the womans laundry theft and door peep hole removal. although he tried to pin it on me, it back fired and he has become suspect number one. And I heard he has been so uncooperative with the police in the whole matter.....

Kepp posting though. One time you'll slip up.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 24, 2007
You're insane...the courts will see that. you need to be commited to Western State Hospital.
Joe in Tacoma

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2007
Don't worry, soon this Zero punk will be dead and gone as will his wife.

The really good thing, will be they will not even be able to prove who did it.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 26, 2007
Joe in Tacoma wrote:
Don't worry, soon this Zero punk will be dead and gone as will his wife.
The really good thing, will be they will not even be able to prove who did it.
I'm not buying it Zero. You logged onto a wireless network and posted as your nemesis. Joe isn't going to overtly threaten you like that. Joe is a good guy, and you're a piece of fecal matter. While I wish you'd walk out in front of a bus, I wish you no harm from another person because then someone would go to jail over your stupid ass. Why don't you go to Western State and start blabbering like you do in here? They'll give you someplace to live.

I won't even bother responding to your other post on the Tacoma Bank Robbery.

“You never really know.”

#7 Dec 29, 2007
Steve Berkshire wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not buying it Zero. You logged onto a wireless network and posted as your nemesis. Joe isn't going to overtly threaten you like that. Joe is a good guy, and you're a piece of fecal matter. While I wish you'd walk out in front of a bus, I wish you no harm from another person because then someone would go to jail over your stupid ass. Why don't you go to Western State and start blabbering like you do in here? They'll give you someplace to live.
I won't even bother responding to your other post on the Tacoma Bank Robbery.
Sorry DUDe, as i say, I do not post under other peoples handles. There is no honour in that sort of behaviour. It is not hard to get a IP location of "United States". Use a firewall program with a proxy set up. Do not even need to connect via a wireless set up. I will say I do have a wireless set up. I have it set up for a computer to computer connection for an internal network. There should be three names on the wireless set up that you see at the Apartments if you truely do live there. Those three would be three of my wireless connections. I have a boosted wireless router, which even the man at the Garfield Mini mart could pick up. However I have passwords on all of them and they are WEP setups with firewalls and proxys. So can you tell me all the wireless names appearing here at Garfield Street? turn on your wireless. I have a mapper program and a traceroute so I can see all connected devices to the wireless networks here, even if they are not mine. Also I can see all the connections to the internet from an IP address. Now since I know the IP address that #3 uses to provide internet address to the "Clients" that pay him for internet access. Like "The White Rabbit". Isn't that a mythical character from a fantasy tale created by a pedophile? How appropriate that it's the business name for the Property manager. Someone who likes to hide in the shadows and try to do things from the shadows. I don't play shadow games. So come on Joe, step out into the light of day. Let the light of truth shine on you. I am not going anywhere really fast. Even to evict me it's going to take a min of 45 days and thats without a court fight. I plan to fight it out in court. i am going to catch you when you slip. like your testimony in court when you say something that contradicts what I have record or in print.
artesia

Riverside, CA

#8 May 8, 2008
hey hey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 Seattle Player That Will Be A Game Changer No... 9 hr SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
News Rachel Dolezal Comes Clean About Racial Background (Nov '15) 11 hr XTREME BIAS 42
Govenor Inslee sanctuary gamble May 22 shrtwvlstnr 2
Jenna Britton, Meth Wh**e May 20 Nasty Jenna Britton 1
Seattle Seahawks Michael Bennett Goes Off on St... May 19 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Formidable Leaders: Seahawks Draft Picks in Sec... May 17 SEATTLESPORTSCAST... 1
Medical Lake fireworks (Jul '07) Jun '15 Jessica Van Patten 5

Medical Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medical Lake Mortgages