Fallen Soldier Killed In Iraq: 'He's Coming Home With Recognition He Deserved'

Jun 3, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KHQ-TV Spokane

With his family waiting on the tarmac, the plane carrying the body of U.S. Army Sergeant First Class Clifford Beattie arrived at Spokane Airways Thursday in the southeast corner of the Spokane International Airport.

Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big John Wayne

Taunton, UK

#1 Jun 3, 2011
This dead grunt learned an enlightening lesson just before getting blown to little pieces by the patriots defending their families and country.
The word sucker should be boldly prominent on his tombstone.
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Too bad.....but when you attack other people's nation that is what you get.

He is not a fallen soldier he is a dead soldier, lest us forget.

He has become a statistic in our so called war on terror.

Just keep feeding or soldiers to the war....go ahead...keep up the stupidity.

The USA never learned a thing from Vietnam
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#3 Jun 3, 2011
God Bless this man and his willingness to serve his country. While nobody is more opposed to us staying int hese foreign lands than me, this young fellow did waht was aksed from him and wasn't thinking about geopolitics at the time he signed up.

These two posters above should never benefit from our great society. Go and join the Westborough chuch next time and you can deman and disrepsect dead soldiers as much as you both want to.

GRRRR!

Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#4 Jun 5, 2011
VeganTiger wrote:
God Bless this man and his willingness to serve his country. While nobody is more opposed to us staying int hese foreign lands than me, this young fellow did waht was aksed from him and wasn't thinking about geopolitics at the time he signed up.
These two posters above should never benefit from our great society. Go and join the Westborough chuch next time and you can deman and disrepsect dead soldiers as much as you both want to.
GRRRR!
DISRESPECT???? I did not send this KID to die for nothing...it is people like you that support our sick invasions and military madness

He wasted his life and died for nothing because we will lose these wars...TOO bAD but it is the truth.

As I said before....just keep sending KIDS to die and SPIN it into Patriotism if ya want.

The USA is the most arrogant nation on the planet...
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#5 Jun 5, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
DISRESPECT???? I did not send this KID to die for nothing...it is people like you that support our sick invasions and military madness
He wasted his life and died for nothing because we will lose these wars...TOO bAD but it is the truth.
As I said before....just keep sending KIDS to die and SPIN it into Patriotism if ya want.
The USA is the most arrogant nation on the planet...
"People like me">>? I am against all foreing interventions, but I have enough shame and respect for our best men&women to support them. It is not THEIR fault what the president shooses to do at any moment.

If you want to show your political dissent, go and rant on the streets or burn flags like the rest of the loons. You are indeed a despicable person that cannot differentiate between politics and the individual soldier.

If you cannot stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#6 Jun 5, 2011
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
"People like me">>? I am against all foreing interventions, but I have enough shame and respect for our best men&women to support them. It is not THEIR fault what the president shooses to do at any moment.
If you want to show your political dissent, go and rant on the streets or burn flags like the rest of the loons. You are indeed a despicable person that cannot differentiate between politics and the individual soldier.
If you cannot stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.
Shut Up....our troops are just government employees and invaders

They need to go home and quit being JR Nazis....the USA is a sick vicious arrogant nation.

USA GO HOME take your heroes with ya.....OUR stay and suffer...take a pick american dummies.
Sentinel

Moncton, Canada

#7 Jun 5, 2011
Rattle Kattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut Up....our troops are just government employees and invaders
They need to go home and quit being JR Nazis....the USA is a sick vicious arrogant nation.
USA GO HOME take your heroes with ya.....OUR stay and suffer...take a pick american dummies.
Kill yourself...do the world a favor.
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#8 Jun 6, 2011
Sentinel wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill yourself...do the world a favor.
Even if I did...the USA would still be a loser in the mideast.

5 more US invaders/occupiers were KIA in Iraq yesterday...make you feel better.

WE LOST IN IRAQ...as soon as our plastic heroes leave....Iraq will be atken by our enemies.

Every life and every penny was wasted in that war...in the long run

The USA is a LOSER...in the mideast...TOTAL LOSER
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#9 Jun 6, 2011
Rattler, get out on the street and burn flags instead of deameaning an individual soldier that have no control or say of geopolitical situations, but just does his job. On 6th of June some 67 years ago, you and your ilk would say the same, since you would have no way to assertain the situation. Just naysaying and throwing out meaningless garbage you ahev no control or insight into.
Why don't you go and join the taliban and then put your foot where your money is.
This will be my last comment here. I normally don't like to enter threads that is honoring our fallen heros, but the comments from these haters were so over tha top that I had to show that such losers as the one directly above is the exception, not the norm.
Loser!!
Big John Wayne

Southampton, UK

#10 Jun 6, 2011
Hi Vegan Tiger,

You should be down on your knees thanking Rattle Kattle for spreading enlightenment and sound common sense.
How anyone with even half a brain could support the murdering filth, aka the US military, killing and torturing innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan takes some believing.
How many times do you need to have a president's lies exposed? How thick and gullible can you get?
Do try to grow up!
A Veteran

Spokane, WA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
who="Rattle Kattle"]<DISRESPECT??? ? I did not send this KID to die for nothing...it is people like you that support our sick invasions and military madness
The USA is the most arrogant nation on the planet...[Enjoy your freedom of speech you worthless piece of s**t as you enjoy your meaningless life in this arrogant nation!!]
Rattle Kattle

Saint Cloud, FL

#12 Jun 6, 2011
A Veteran wrote:
who="Rattle Kattle"]<DISRESPECT??? ? I did not send this KID to die for nothing...it is people like you that support our sick invasions and military madness
The USA is the most arrogant nation on the planet...[Enjoy your freedom of speech you worthless piece of s**t as you enjoy your meaningless life in this arrogant nation!!]
The USA is an arrogant nation.....it is also BROKE and at war

WHY because it is a MESS...we will win NOTHING in the mideast except DEATH, DEBT and Disaster.

There ar no FALLEN soldiers...just DEAD soldiers.....quit trying to spin DEATH.

Our soldiers live by the sword and by the sword they shall die.

There is nOTHIN heoric about our ugly invasions, we are a nation of vindictive arrogant people

VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#13 Jun 6, 2011
Enjoy your freedom of speech you worthless piece of s**t as you enjoy your meaningless life in this arrogant nation!!](end quote).

WOW, the America haters are coming out in full bloom already and midsummer hasn't even arrived yet.

we are a nation of vindictive arrogant people (end quote).

Why are you guys here to begin with. You are a textbook case of the typical leftist European thankless SOB's that have been hating the USA since before WW2 was over. Even the french seem to appreciate our efforts more than you guys. What a crowd of losers.

Again, the soldiers that is following orders here and just doing hteir job has absolutely NO SAY over the huge geopolitical decisions taken in Washington. You guys are just arguing here to deman the millitary in a global sense.

If you had any guts, you should show up at the funeral of these soldiers and say the same things there.

You guys are vermin!!

(said by someone that politically OPPOSES both Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and (soon to be) Syria, but also knows that the average GI has no say here).
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#14 Jun 7, 2011
Nazi soldiers were just following orders as well.

Look ....the USA is a LOSER in Vietnam.Iraq, Iran Afghanistan etc.

We may win some battles but cannot win the WAR in the long run.

We cannot stay forever @$2 billion a week in borrowed money YOU American RETARD!

I am not anti american....I am just realistic.

Americans are Stupid , Brainwashed ignorant people that watch sports as their nation is crumbling.

God DOES not Bless america ...no way.

Americans for the most part are greedy, materialistic and ignorant.

They are morally bankrupt
Big Bernie Ecclestone

Sacramento, CA

#15 Jun 7, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
Hi Vegan Tiger,
You should be down on your knees thanking Rattle Kattle for spreading enlightenment and sound common sense.
How anyone with even half a brain could support the murdering filth, aka the US military, killing and torturing innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan takes some believing.
How many times do you need to have a president's lies exposed? How thick and gullible can you get?
Do try to grow up!
Classic.

Perhaps your time would be better spent figuring out how to update the U.K's 18th century dental technology, to perhaps at least 19th century standards. Then and only then, can you officially change England's name to Utopia, and rightfully bash all things American.
GYSgt USMC

Pinellas Park, FL

#16 Jun 7, 2011
"Big John Wayne wrote:
Hi Vegan Tiger,
Do try to grow up! "
Oh your still around with your big talk and gutless action LOL I just returned from Afghanistan my third tour and my Marines have done what they have had to do. you talk of innocents being killed what do you know about it? Have you been there? Do you know what the Taliban do to innocent people? I think not. Your a joke and a arrogant brit who know nothing about the situation there. If you want to fight the US join the insurgents I would love to meet you over there when I go back this fall. The invite is open to you too rattle.
Big John Wayne

Gillingham, UK

#17 Jun 8, 2011
GYSgt USMC wrote:
"Big John Wayne wrote:

O you talk of innocents being killed what do you know about it? Have you been there? Do you know what the Taliban do to innocent people? I think not. Your a joke and a arrogant brit who know nothing about the situation there.
You simply must try to understand that there a people in this world who can read and have more information available to them than the average murdering grunt.
Don't they tell you about the little kids and mothers being bombed while they sleep by your ever-so-brave buddies? Probably not. Don't you realise that the Taliban are Afghans defending their country? Probably not.
With any luck you will return from your next visit in a crate. One thing is for sure: you won't be missed and the air will smell a little sweeter without your kind stinking out the planet.
GYSgt USMC

Spring Hill, FL

#18 Jun 8, 2011
Big John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply must try to understand that there a people in this world who can read and have more information available to them than the average murdering grunt.
Don't they tell you about the little kids and mothers being bombed while they sleep by your ever-so-brave buddies? Probably not. Don't you realise that the Taliban are Afghans defending their country? Probably not.
With any luck you will return from your next visit in a crate. One thing is for sure: you won't be missed and the air will smell a little sweeter without your kind stinking out the planet.
ya know when I get back in Sept, I will personally arrange a taliban to meet allah and I will leave a note Saying compliments of BIG John Wayne From England with love..... lol people like you make me laugh...... all talk... I promise you I will send one to allah just for you and your comments.
Armyspouse2

Schweinfurt, Germany

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Wow this is so sad to hear the things I have read on these posts. I think all those people who are saying mean things about are soldiers are probably not even from the US. Well, if you are I bet if the taliban came over here, you would be the first ones quick to run behind a soldier for protection.To my soldiers out there keep of the good work because I support you. You guys are only doing what you are told to do. Do not bother commented because I will not read it!!!!!!!!
Rattle Kattle

Debary, FL

#20 Jun 8, 2011
The Taliban , we are in THEIR country you dummy

USA GO HOME.....let your soldiers defend US citizens from a real enemy American Criminals

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medical Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Spokane, WA Wed Former resident 5
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Mr Blue 713
Review: All About Smiles Family - Robert L John... (Aug '09) Aug 19 Eric L 7
Review: Wireless One Aug 15 Tom 1
What's up with people's height in this state? Aug 12 Kimberly 2
Considering relocation to Spokane. What's it li... (Feb '07) Aug 12 Ashly 30
We are thinking moving to Spokane (Nov '08) Aug 12 humbley blessed 140
•••
•••
Medical Lake Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medical Lake Jobs