istrict Attorney Karl J. Kelz Fails at Lincoln County Judgeship.

Posted in the Medford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wisconsin Justice

Mosinee, WI

#1 Sep 19, 2012
District Attorney Karl Kelz fails at his bid to be the next Lincoln County Judge. He stated he was in the top spot to get it. As you can see with his unethicial record and the black cloud that has loomed over his office. The State of Wisconsin figured out he is the worst choice.
It is time to vote him out of office.
Hmmm

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I see congressman Sean duffy's cousin got the job instead. Yup, no politics there.

Kelz earns his keep by hard work not relying on family members to get him jobs. Plus, he hammers criminals and dirtbags who think they are above the law.

His record is the proof. He's got my vote.

Vote Kelz November 6th
A little closer each day

Rhinelander, WI

#3 Sep 22, 2012
He never had a chance at either position on the bench. He's done. He's been passed over for judge twice now. He's just another government flunky, sucking off the taxpayers because he lacks the talent to work in the private sector.

I hope he wins re-election. Less than 18-months now. Still preparing. Still watching. If he goes down, I very much want to be the one who does it. Karl for DA....Don't deny me, people. I've been waiting for this for a long time. VOTE FOR KARL KELZ!
Hmmm

Medford, WI

#4 Sep 22, 2012
Looks like the Nuckin futz is back.

Wasnt your dream going to come true 2 years ago? Your evidence never seemed to surface.

Oh well, I'm sure it's all part of your master plan. Are you sure you're not Natasha from the Rocky and Bullwinkle show? LOL
sigh

Wausau, WI

#5 Sep 27, 2012
and the crap continues. what a joke. move on. please. this is 5+ year of misery that you are putting yourself through. surely he can't be worth this much of your time and misery.
Kelz Must Go

Lyndeborough, NH

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Wisconsin Justice, good you started this blog on Kelz to let the people know. I had written this on another blog:

DISTRICT ATTORNEY KARL KELZ FAILS AT GETTING LINCOHN COUTNY JUDGESHIP. GOOD DECISION GOVERNOR WALKER!

The governor picked John Yackel, for judge, a respected, always prepared and professional, hard working, trustworthy, ethical with a high level of integrity and sense of fairness who will serve the people of Lincoln County WELL.. he “has an excellent ability to understand the way that the facts, law, and people involved in a case all come together.“ would “competently and proudly serve the people”“ outstanding lawyer, he is always prepared and professional”

District Attorney Karl Kelz of Taylor county who bragged he was Governor Walkers’s top candidate for this position has NONE OF THESE QUALITIES, nothing but a liar, one lie after another to the people of Taylor county is what Karl Kelz is, to lazy and mentally off course to look for the facts and truth and do the job the descent way. No trust or credibility here with this Kelz.. At least the people of Lincoln County will have someone they can trust , they avoided having a lot of problems if Kelz would have gotten in,. Kelz is a fraud. Other attorney’s talk about you Kelz and said you were 100% wrong in how you used that position and what you did to some people, especially Paul..Prosecutor misconduct. shameful and dishonest attacks. Kelz does not and does not care if evidence is not there, he has a spaghetti style prosecution. Karl Kelz sorely lacks professional judgment. Very Deceptive practices with Karl Kelz..

A BLACK CLOUD OF UNETHICAL AND LACK OF INTEGRIETY BEHAVIOR HANGS OVER KELZ. Kelz should never be in any position of authority he is not trustworthy and not credible..and because of all his nasty games with so many people now MURDERS WALK FREE IN TAYLOR COUNTY.

See Kelz the Governor does listen to the people when they write letters or make phone calls about dirty people like you in office and what you been doing to people, the facts of what you did in office speak for themselves, you were not just doing the job.

Hmmm Kelz said he was on the list for judge in Lincoln and he is running for DA in Taylor, why not pick one and go with it like everyone else?
scripture of life

Medford, WI

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Murders and now suicides too, how much more should we take!!!TC People wake up. this gestapo must go...Taylor co jail missed a head count for one of the half hour on the hour head counts!! will starvation be next. Between the gestapo woman KK and Kelz, you might as well be in Auschewitz. No wonder he killed himself!!!
Huh

Wausau, WI

#9 Oct 5, 2012
scripture of life wrote:
Murders and now suicides too, how much more should we take!!!TC People wake up. this gestapo must go...Taylor co jail missed a head count for one of the half hour on the hour head counts!! will starvation be next. Between the gestapo woman KK and Kelz, you might as well be in Auschewitz. No wonder he killed himself!!!
HOLY CRAZY BATMAN!
RFD America

Rhinelander, WI

#10 Oct 5, 2012
I would just like to say that I had a conversation with Sheriff Daniels this afternoon, and he is one of the most professional people I've ever spoken with in Taylor County.
Kelz Must Go

Lyndeborough, NH

#11 Oct 7, 2012
RFD America wrote:
I would just like to say that I had a conversation with Sheriff Daniels this afternoon, and he is one of the most professional people I've ever spoken with in Taylor County.
oh come on, Sheriff Bruce Daniels is not as bad as LYING TAYLOR COUNTY WISCONSIN DISTRICT ATTORNEY KARL KELZ but Daniels is not professional, he hides from confrontation if he can and when you sit up in front of a judge and hope by just sitting there, like Daniels did, the person Daniels helped Kelz go after using their positions and is done in only because they don't like him because he tells it the way it is and they don't like the truth, YOU ARE NOT PROFESSIONAL.

Daniels could not answer any of the judges questions. Daniels left with all the wittness's and all the deputies he and former Sheriff Jack Kay brought for a show. one of Daniels wittnesess went to the other side and told them they could not go threw with this, it was not right and wanted nothing with it but they were being forced. they were told they had to do it to shut this persons mouth. that is when the judge saw what was going on and the charges Kelz chomped up were all dismissed with great concern that if they should have been charged in the first place.

KELZ WAS PLACED ON THAT DIVERSION PROGRAM FOR A YEAR BECAUSE OF THIS DIRTY PLAY, KELZ SHOULD HAVE LOST HIS LICENSCE FOR SPINNING THIS MESS INSTEAD OF GOING AFTER MURDERS WHO WENT FREE . so don't try to tell me SHERIFF BRUCE DANIELS is professional, if he was this fiasco with that former chief should have never gone on if he was ethical and had integrity and was doing a job professinally and he would have never been up front sitting in front of the judge to try to pull something abusing a position that was not right.

;
Hmmm

Medford, WI

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Yet the former chief was fired? Hmmmm why didn't he sue to get his job back? We all see he likes to make up false accusations only to have courts toss them out?

Could it be because his firing was long overdue???

Vote Kelz November 6th
Kelz Must Go

Madison, WI

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Yet the former chief was fired? Hmmmm why didn't he sue to get his job back? We all see he likes to make up false accusations only to have courts toss them out?
Could it be because his firing was long overdue???
Vote Kelz November 6th
hey dummy, if I was you I would not talk if you don't know the facts.
get the facts right can’t you read? he was not fired they couldn't, that was a big mess because of a District Attorney Karl Kelz's lies also. how many people has Karl Kelz gone after making them lose their job instead of doing the job he was hired for and bringing murders to justice.

You slandered him and said he likes to make up false accusations only to have them thrown out of court. That is a lie he does not make up false accusation, only Karl Kelz does that and that why Kelz was brought up on ETHIC VIOLATIONS AND PUT ON A DIVERSION PROGRAM BY THE OFFICE OF LAWYER REGULATION. REALLY KELZ WOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED RIGHT THERE AND THEN BUT HE HIDES BEHIND IMMUNITY AND GRABBED THE DEAL REAL FAST SO HE WOULD NOT BE INVESTIGATED.

Kelz looks like you losing your job is long overdue. pack your bags buddy.
Kelz Must Go

Madison, WI

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Kelz has an ad in the news paper trying to bamboozle the people to keep his job. He said he is:

"The the only candidate who has conducted criminal jury trials and prosecute criminals."
He forgot to mention how botched most of those trails with his lies and they went south, the other candidate can do better she has ethics and morals. She would conduct herself under the RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT FOR ATTORNEYS AND THE CODE OF EITHICS UNLIKE KELZ WHO HAS NO ETHICS AND IS UNTRUSTWORTHY..she worked in that office before.

"the only candidate with a proven track record fighting crime and protecting the community" he forgot to say how he was too busy playing games and running people out of their jobs because he did not like them and he let murders walk, he did not protect the community. He failed at the most important part of that job Kelz gets an F- HE DECIEVED THE PUBLIC.

KELZ FORGOT TO MENTION HE IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO HAS BEEN PLACED ON A DIVERSION PROGRAM BY THE OFFICE OF LAWYER REGULATION FOR AN ETHICS VIOLATION FOR HIS UNETHICAL CONDUCT TOWARD THE CHIEF OF RIB LAKE. WHAT KELZ DID TO HIM WAS DONE INTENTIONALY AND MALICIOUSLY. HE MADE A MOCKERY OF TAYLOR COUNTY JUSTICE SYSTEM.

KELZ FORGOT TO MENTION HE IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WHO HAD A JOHN DOE BROUGHT ON HIM FOR MISCONDUCT IN OFFICE BY A NUMBER OF PEOPLE.

KELZ FORGOT TO MENTION HE IS THE ONLY CANDIDATE WITH A LONG HISTORY OF BOTCHED INVESIGATIONS, UNPROSECTUED MURDER CASES,UNPROSECUDED SEXUAL ASSAULT CASES, INCARSERATING THE WRONG PEOPLE, POOR DECISION MAKING, CANT FIND THE TRUTH IN FACTS, USES CRIMINALS TO MAKE HIS CASES, USED HIS OFFICE FOR VINDICTIVE PROSECUTION, MANY PROBLEMS WITH WOMEN IN HIS OFFICE ATTACKED MANY EMPLOYEES THREATENING TO CHARGE THEM IF THEY DID NOT GO AWAY AND MANY MORE PROBLEMS……..
Hmmm

Medford, WI

#15 Oct 11, 2012
Lets be honest little boy, you didn't quit being the chief,they let you go.

What are some words that describe that? Fired? Terminated? Canned? Let go? Separated?

It would appear you're a sad little man who can't over that fact Rib Lake didn't want you anymore. Must be hard to live a life that lives in the past so much.

FYI, Tlusty did work in the DA office...as a secretary. I guess with your logic, next time I go to the dentist, I'll just have the receptionist pull my teeth since she works there as well she must be qualified. LOL

Bottom line it looks like there is only one candidate qualified for the job. Tlusty has no experience, that didn't work well the last time Taylor County went with that, remember Johnston and THAT disaster.

Vote Kelz November 6th
KELZ MUST GO

Austin, CO

#16 Oct 11, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Lets be honest little boy, you didn't quit being the chief,they let you go.
What are some words that describe that? Fired? Terminated? Canned? Let go? Separated?
It would appear you're a sad little man who can't over that fact Rib Lake didn't want you anymore. Must be hard to live a life that lives in the past so much.
FYI, Tlusty did work in the DA office...as a secretary. I guess with your logic, next time I go to the dentist, I'll just have the receptionist pull my teeth since she works there as well she must be qualified. LOL
Bottom line it looks like there is only one candidate qualified for the job. Tlusty has no experience, that didn't work well the last time Taylor County went with that, remember Johnston and THAT disaster.
Yea, let’s be honest Karl Kelz, you made another lying mess and it stinks and will not go away until you are held accountable.

Karl Kelz told the village of Rib lake he would not prosecute any of this little boys cases because Karl Kelz said he was untrustworthy, nothing more than his word and then pushed it. The only untrustworthy one and it is showing is Karl kelz. Kelz was caught prosecuting the chief’s cases after he told the paper and the public he would not, he lied and then tried to get the people who the chief had a case against to make a complaint on the chief, they would not, so Kelz went after these people in a dirty way even more because they would not file a complaint for him. This is how dirty and slippery lying Karl Kelz is, you can’t trust the guy he tries to make thing s look a certain way to fit his story and will bully and intimidate and threaten people with charges to get what he wants even if it is unethical he will do because he hides behind immunity.

So the village of Rib Lake said the chief could not do his job because Kelz would not prosecute his cases so they let him go on his contract. So Kelz blames the village and the village says it was Kelz, nothing done. It’s all going to come back, be pushed like you do and bite you this time, Kelz.

Kelz, You’re the pathetic lying bully who has to go.

Come on were not talking about comparing a secretary at the Dentist, Tlusty went to school for this just like Kelz, except you must have been sleeping through it all or too dumb or too arrogant to learn. Besides being highly qualified Tlusty has a conscience, work ethics, trustworthy, integrity and credible, none of which Karl Kelz is or has instead we got an arrogant lying bully in office and because of Kelz MURDERS WALK FREE.

What disaster is that with this Johnston? The only DISASTER TAYLOR COUNTY EVER HAD IS DISTRICT ATTORNEY KARL KELZ. There is something wrong with him, mentally ill or something. So many problems taylor county has had with karl kelz it is just disgusting. The guy is a loose cannon who has to be relieved of office for what he did.

REMOVE KELZ FROM OFFICE.
paranoia anyone

Wausau, WI

#17 Oct 11, 2012
every post against your ramblings must be from Kelz? Wow. you are nuts.
Hmmmm

United States

#18 Oct 11, 2012
So she admits the chief was "let go" and did not leave on his own accord. So the village got rid of him? Hmmmm, smells like a firing to me.

Yup every time someone disagrees with KMG they believe it's Kelz. They can't handle the thought of others thinking KMG is nuts. Well these posts are all the proof you need.

Vote Kelz November 6th.
Wow

Marshfield, WI

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Kelz says stuff without proof? Who are you kidding? Almost everything in this post is a repetition of the same old same old, and none of that was substantiated either, was it?
Kelz Must Go

Medford, WI

#20 Oct 13, 2012
Two stories in the Medford Wisconsin Star News urging votes can do better with a new district attorney :

September 13, 2012 MURPHY URGES VOTERS TO SUPPORT TLUSTY FOR DA. She said “justice will be much better served” and “citizens will surely get a new DA with better common sense than to use a violent child stalker for five years who abused our children over a three county span”, she tells how Taylor County District Attorney Karl Kelz used a criminal for his state witness and this criminal committed crimes here and Kelz did not charge him. I would imagine if Kelz did charge his cases would go south. Was this the same so called Kelz’s witness that was at a drug house in Rib lake just before the bust and he got out. Hmmmm. Kelz does this quite a bit, uses criminals to make his cases, encourages them to lie and tells them what he will do for them. he gets two birds with one stone. The last one we all know ended when Kelz’s state witness was accused of a bomb threat on Kelz.

October 4, 2012, Alton Seeger tells his story what Kelz did to him. This gentleman is in his 80’s never in trouble and this almost killed him. he said:
“After reading J. Suzanne Murphy’s letter telling what a poor district attorney we have in Taylor county, I have more reason to elect a new DA.“ he goes on about what Kelz did, basically Kelz disregarded, didn’t care to listen and charged him anyway and then back peddled and reduced the charges and do to the expense it would take to fight this wrong he had to take the fine. Kelz just cannot get the facts right and does not care, WE ARE ON A SLIPPERY SLOPE WITH DISTRICT ATTORNEY KARL KELZ.. Kelz your too dumb to make the case’s professionally and ethically.

There is an internet use disorder mental illness that Kelz needs help with a preoccupation with internet and internet gaming.

Now just watch Kelz he will say these people and myself are all criminals or nuts. All these people can’t be criminals and nuts. Something stinks. Just calling a rat out into the light.
Hmmmm

Elgin, IL

#21 Oct 13, 2012
Haha. I read those letters as well. Alton Seeger also said the judge didn't find him competent, so we should listen to the incompetent? Haha.

We all know Suzanne Murphy. Didn't Kelz prosecute her husband and son multiple times. Aren't they felons because of Kelz? An axe to gring maybe? Not too credible there.

And finally the fired chief, does anymore need to be said about this sad, obsessed little man?

Strike three you're out.

Vote Kelz November 6th.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eight arrested across 3 counties for meth charges (Jun '11) Tue ooooo 3
Star News Editor ignores facts Mar 23 The Truth 2
Star News Editorials Mar 19 Ken Norgaard 1
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) Mar 16 Toad on the Road 9
News Medford High basketball coach, teacher under in... Mar 1 greensthings 2
Taylor County District Attorney Karl J. Kelz Bo... (Jan '11) Feb '15 person 82
News Bond set for mom, daughter in murder-for-hire plot Nov '14 sage prairie 1
Medford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]