Fire complex hugs Oregon-California b...

Fire complex hugs Oregon-California border

There are 2 comments on the Medford Mail Tribune story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Fire complex hugs Oregon-California border. In it, Medford Mail Tribune reports that:

With the Hello fire burning in the thick of the rugged Red Buttes Wilderness, firefighters are employing minimum impact tactics to reduce their bootprints on the ground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Medford Mail Tribune.

Smudge

Medford, OR

#1 Aug 14, 2012
OMG...we certainly wouldn't want to leave bootprints in the middle of a wilderness wildfire!
Have we really become this stupid?
Hazel

Anderson, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2012
Smudge wrote:
OMG...we certainly wouldn't want to leave bootprints in the middle of a wilderness wildfire!
Have we really become this stupid?
I think so. Next thing we'll be asked to erase the prints the astronauts left on the moon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... Sep 19 Oregon State Elks 7
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. Aug '16 Sniper01 3
News Woman rescued from car Aug '16 TFC 1
News LNG pipeline group uses Olympic ad to show proj... Aug '16 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
Review: something different Aug '16 roncole 1
News The 3 Best Pizza Restaurants in Medford, Oregon (Sep '09) Jul '16 Wolfdog 11
Child Rear View Jun '16 Introspective 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages