1. Change the money system in every nation to one where the value of the currency does not vary.
2. Change the money system in every nation to a non-debt one where the government of each nation has the sole authority to create money and inject it into the system.
3. Eliminate all private economic activity where the use of “money” does not directly involve the production, procurement, etc of some product or non-financial service except a stock and bond market in every nation.
4. Establish an international protocol where the base currency unit of each and every nation can always be traded on a one-to-one basic with the base currency unit of any other nation.
5. Establish in-country firm prices on every item and service necessary to produce, procure, etc. any and everything needed to sustain human life.
6. Include a firm and fair profit margin for any entity that uses its wealth or labor in the production, procurement, etc. of anything needed to sustain human life.
7. Establish a full employment program in every nation so that every individual can contribute to the general welfare in some way and receive enough money on a regular basis , in return, to be able to buy all the necessities for life, all the time.
8. Focus all non leisure human activity toward education , democratic government, religious tolerance, elimination of all offensive military capability, protection of all natural resources ,the environment, and satisfying the worldwide need for food, clean water, proper housing and the control of disease.
The debt system controlling the world today is one that benefit’s a few at the expense of the many and is the cause of most human suffering from war, poverty, hunger, and uncontrolled disease. It is destroying the environment and causing the early death of at least 28,000 children every 24 hours.
The necessary changes listed above will not limit personal initiative or prevent any one individual from becoming wealthy but they will make it possible for all, to always have the necessities for life because the government of any nation that adopts them, will be able to fund all necessary programs without taxing its citizens or creating debt.
Each and every one of them can be accomplished , and if we as human beings, ever see through the propaganda cloud; and realize that "debt" does not have to exist at all; they will be!
"to kill the snake-- attack the head!"