Soldering Torch Causes Apartment Fire...

Soldering Torch Causes Apartment Fire in GP

There are 2 comments on the KAJO-AM Grants Pass story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Soldering Torch Causes Apartment Fire in GP. In it, KAJO-AM Grants Pass reports that:

JUST BEFORE NOON TODAY, GRANTS PASS FIRE RESCUE WAS DISPATCHED TO THE COULSON APARTMENTS AT 210 SOUTHWEST ROGUE RIVER AVENUE FOR A REPORTED STRUCTURE FIRE. via KAJO-AM Grants Pass

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAJO-AM Grants Pass.

who cares

Eugene, OR

#1 Dec 2, 2007
i live there in those apartments it wasnt that bad.
Jenny Keath

Delhi, India

#2 Jan 25, 2014
Nationaljewelerssupplies provide jewelry making tools, jewelry making kits. We have the stock and the assortment available to fill your every need. We offer competitive pricing, fast and affordable shipping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky zuchowski Sep 20 Eek 1
Grants Pass National Vendor Jevin Stiffs & Sues... Sep 7 JevinScam 3
Need black party favors Sep 1 In need2day 1
Review: PRO Tech Mobile RV Repair (Dec '13) Aug 25 Sundhara 3
So close to homeless Aug '17 yes 2
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May '17 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages