East coast guy asking for a favor fro...

East coast guy asking for a favor from a reliable Grants Passian :)

Posted in the Medford Forum

eastcoaster

Morgantown, WV

#1 Feb 6, 2014
Hello, friends! My name is Nick and I have a favor to ask. It means a great deal to me. I attend college on the east coast but I am in a relationship with a girl in Grants Pass. I'm super into her, like her a lot! So, I won't be seeing her til late March, so I want to surprise her with a little Valentines token. I want to buy her a gift and then (if she is working that day, which I think she is) have someone who is very reliable deliver it to her, maybe with a note, while she is at work. She works IN Grants Pass, btw.

Valentine's Day is only a week away so the sooner I can find reliable help with this, the better! I will compensate you for this :) let's work out a deal!

Thank you all in advance!

Nick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... Sep 19 Oregon State Elks 7
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. Aug '16 Sniper01 3
News Woman rescued from car Aug '16 TFC 1
News LNG pipeline group uses Olympic ad to show proj... Aug '16 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
Review: something different Aug '16 roncole 1
News The 3 Best Pizza Restaurants in Medford, Oregon (Sep '09) Jul '16 Wolfdog 11
Child Rear View Jun '16 Introspective 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages