|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

soccer game

Some of us were real life friends or are acquaintances of select family members. Some of us in real life spent lots of time with her and her children. Some of us know facts that are true. Yes several of her kids do have medical issues, yes Joshua has had many surgeries and procedures as has Bethany. However may of there medical needs where based on Kate's representation of facts, concerning her child's pain physical symptoms ect. Such as Bethany lost weight needed a gtube placed but was she hooked up to her pump as she should have been NO! Bethany relied on her mother and caregivers (Adam and Megan) to care for her. Joshua was also needing care and his surgeon did surgery based on Kate's symptom reporting and some MRI (cine) imaging. His pain management Dr.s increased meds based on her reporting symptoms and his pediatrician seeing him for limited amounts of time. Kate made videos to prove things, however many of the videos where taken in the same time frame with a happy child and sad child in pain.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

KatesaFake wrote:
This is just something I heard and not something I saw or knew directly, but I believe the person who told me this. During a recent fundraiser, the Parker family raised quite a bit of money. Thousands of dollars, I think for Charlie again to take off during and after a funeral for Joshua or Bethany or both. The fundraising site must have contained a public ticker that showed how much money had been raised. Somehow Kate was able to edit the amount shown to be lower than what was actually raised so that people would feel compelled to donate more money.
KatesaFake here is the last fundraiser that I know of. I do know that just a couple weeks ago there were 4 comments and you could add comments.
http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-joshua-s-...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Do the Parkers indeed live in Grants Pass?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Yes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

kpmomof 7 was last active on tonofkids at 6:40 p.m

kpmomof7 [ Show all posts ]
Email:
Hidden
04/25/2009 17:50
Last Activity:
11/05/2013 18:40
She can log on there but can't update any of the people who have given her thousands of dollars and prayers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Narcissistic people don't really care about others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Adams perspective wrote:
http://memoriesofjoshua.blogsp ot.com/?m=1
WOW! I just took the time to read this! First, I would say I never realized how much Adam was like his mother. Not only the wordiness but the "hey, look over here, look how great I am". Yeesh!

Adam says, "Joshua has always, as my family and I say,'Done exactly what the book does not say.' Meaning whatever the medical books say is the norm, he declares boldly: "That's to boring! So many kids have gone down that road & I am not going to travel this worn path. I'm going to go for something more exciting and confusing to this world!" And so our story begins."

I would say that story is Munchhausen by Proxy!! Almost makes one wonder if Megan and Adam have it too or if they were just duped along with everyone else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

When you read Adam's words, it is clear that he believes that he has taken on a much more fatherly role --concerned, philosophical dadish--but is not really mature enough to pull of being the dad. Sad, really, he is about to be a father and has not yet developed the maturity to stand up to his mother.
NOTW

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

Where there is no wood, the fire goes out; And where there is no talebearer, strife ceases. As charcoal is to burning coals, and wood to fire, So is a contentious man to kindle strife. (Proverbs 26:20, 21 NKJV)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Judged:

There is no deep shadow, no utter darkness, where evildoers can hide.
Job 34:21-23

Kate created this page because she pulled many into a scheme where she harmed children and shamed kind, loving people into providing her with funds for funerals that were not going to happen. People will not be silent about her actions.
JustAnotherSkept ic

Timisoara, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I read Joshua's CB for a while and I must confess I found everything rather strange. The way his mother talked was just weird. For example who calls their dying 7 year old a brat or whiny or a monster? And at times she would almost say she wants Josh to just die already. And in the Guestbook section, she would say that Joshua was not to be referred to as Josh(so overly controlling, I don't know). And the whole story, all those children so incredibly sick with a weird combo of diseases? Really? Also why does she never mention what "chromosomal abnormality" does her son have exactly that causes all these impairments?

Honestly I believe she might have made her children sick(er) and that she might have Munchausen by proxy. It fits, it makes sense. After reading all your comments it makes even more sense. Heaven help those poor kids!
Show Me The Money

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

NOTW wrote:
Where there is no wood, the fire goes out; And where there is no talebearer, strife ceases. As charcoal is to burning coals, and wood to fire, So is a contentious man to kindle strife.(Proverbs 26:20, 21 NKJV)
Yes, we can all play the passive/aggressive Bible verses game

Leviticus 19:11

“You shall not steal; you shall not deal falsely; you shall not lie to one another.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

That is there old address they moved closer to town after bringing the girls home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I know this is an un-moderated forum but do we really want to put a home address out there for anyone to see? There are several minor children in that family and too much information has been shared here already. I would like to know the truth behind all of this as much as the next person but not at the expense of any child’s safety or privacy.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Wait, the address was fine for Kate to list so everyone knew where to send money? Most of this discussion is copies of Kate's own words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Really...no one is sharing information that Kate hasn't already shared.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm curious, for those who know Kate in real life...how recently were you friends and did you one day wake up and back away from the crazy or did she freak out on you a la caringbridge guest book style? I can't imagine her irrational wrath IRL.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

allison04 wrote:
Wait, the address was fine for Kate to list so everyone knew where to send money? Most of this discussion is copies of Kate's own words.
The address might have been fine on a forum read by a community known for charity and shared experiences. Topix is very very different. I'm reporting the post with the address, not because I'm some friend of KP's or something. I'm reporting it because it sounds like there are still vulnerable young children living there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Kate doesn't live at the address anymore. I don't understand the issue.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2013

Judged:

Kate moved to a new home October 2011. They moved into a 6 bedroom rental minutes from Charley's work. Both Bethany and Joshua were hospitalized while Megan, Charlie and friends from church moved them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Did anyone know Quinn Berry? (Feb '10) Aug 20 Little Red Riding... 6
anyone need black Aug 19 Neverbackdown88 2
Review: Lucky Chimney & Dryer Vent Service Aug 18 Ruchian 1
Rainwater collection case leads to jail sentenc... (Jul '12) Aug 6 watchman 3
Medford man dies in rollover accident on Old St... (Jun '13) Aug 6 klh 3
No charges: workers subdued intruder, who died Jul 28 hahaha 2

Search the Medford Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••