joshua parker
SLF

Eugene, OR

#1812 Mar 15, 2014
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have read this Blog post, re-posted on http://thetruthaboutkpmomof789.wordpress.com/ ...
and I don't see a Horrid person, being terrible and neglectful
I see an honest mother, who bares her sole to the world, and was trying to help others understand where she was at. Why she felt that way. It was not abusive, it was not about the money. At best it was a cry for help.
And yet some of you can be disgusted by the truth of a Mother's expression of her world.
Your COLD and Heartless. You don't care about the kids, or the family. Your just set in your ways, and living your lives through others.
I'm sorry for anything anyone, especially your parents or family, friends might have done/ might have said to you while you were growing up that has tainted your world view so much
I'm Sorry.
Let the past go, and start living the NOW, Forgive and move on.
After THIS reply Questions, you REALLY are an idiot! I do live my life in the now. And yes, that was abusive talk. NOT a mother bearing her heart. You are just flat out screwy! I don't even know why I read this post. I usually scroll on by your responses because they are usually stupid like this one!
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1813 Mar 15, 2014
Wait just a minute...
I was re-reading those posts and it looks like Hannah had a g-tube too???

If this is true, what doctor is placing g-tubes in a manner that equates to handing them out like candy?

Yes, kids from EE orphanages often have feeding problems due to being force-fed super soupy liquid via beer bottles with nipples.
And kids with DS have low muscle tone so they need a bit more help learning how to work their tongue properly.

But there are oral stimulators and special spoons and all sorts of therapy tools for this!(but then again, it would require you to take the effort to use those tools with the child.)

I know many use an NG tube (a small tube inserted via the nose and it goes down the throat) for the months, even a year or so until you work through the most significant issues.

I've never heard of a doctor placing G-tubes, which are generally done as a permanent measure.

Sounds like an irresponsible physician and a lazy parent who couldn't be bothered to approach the problem properly.
Slice a hole in her belly, pop in a port and end of problem! No more having to work with the child on her oral aversion and other problems!
Who needs therapy when you can side step the problem with surgery?
Disgusting.
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1814 Mar 15, 2014
allison04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really going to be interesting to see what Kate is held accountable for. Thousands upon thousands of dollars were donated.
I guess it comes down to proving she lied to people and from what I gather, it shouldn't be too difficult. There are so many lies but a quick reference to one lie is her statement that she made to readers that Josh had bone cancer. She lied.
hmm didn't she go back and say afterwards that he in fact didn't cancer and that they were very relived about that? So the fault then would be with reader, who fail to read the posts and understand that he did not in fact have cancer after more test were done.
So based solely on your cancer claim she would be found Innocent. and you wouldn't want that now would you?
People continue to claim that it was LIES of the devil himself, but then fail to prove these with anything more then speculation and Assumptions. And then they get All mad and what not based on these Assumptions , their own and others. And then they too start lying to try and justify what they thought. Sounds real messy to me

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1815 Mar 15, 2014
As a parent of a child who has had special needs, I thought about maximizing his potential when things were hard. Yes, Kate would share her feelings of frustration about the girls but rarely, if ever, spoke of maximizing their potential.

From accounts about Joshua and Bethany now, it seems that they have far more potential out of the Parker house than they did in the Parker house.

I wish we knew about Hannah. Tiffany, do you know where Hannah is and how she is doing?

For goodness sakes, these girls came to the US without feeding tube and were fitted with them within a year. DId no doctor think that odd? Of all of the AP out there that I know very few fought to have their children have feeding tubes. Many APs whose children needed them tried everything they could to not have to do it.

Location hidden

#1816 Mar 15, 2014
AGREED on the g-tube, Madi. It was just striking me as well.

Location hidden

#1817 Mar 15, 2014
Actually, Questions, Kate never told people he did not have cancer. She stopped talking about it until I believe someone asked. So all of these people were destroyed for Joshua having to deal with one more thing but Kate had known that he did not have cancer but didn't respect them enough (or liked the attention enough) to ease their minds. Do you have the post where she let everyone know? Do you have her words where she said the tests concluded that he dd not have cancer? If so, please post.
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm didn't she go back and say afterwards that he in fact didn't cancer and that they were very relived about that? So the fault then would be with reader, who fail to read the posts and understand that he did not in fact have cancer after more test were done.
So based solely on your cancer claim she would be found Innocent. and you wouldn't want that now would you?
People continue to claim that it was LIES of the devil himself, but then fail to prove these with anything more then speculation and Assumptions. And then they get All mad and what not based on these Assumptions , their own and others. And then they too start lying to try and justify what they thought. Sounds real messy to me
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1818 Mar 15, 2014
Madi wrote:
Wait just a minute...
If this is true, what doctor is placing g-tubes in a manner that equates to handing them out like candy?
Yes, kids from EE orphanages often have feeding problems due to being force-fed super soupy liquid via beer bottles with nipples.
And kids with DS have low muscle tone so they need a bit more help learning how to work their tongue properly.
But there are oral stimulators and special spoons and all sorts of therapy tools for this!(but then again, it would require you to take the effort to use those tools with the child.)
I know many use an NG tube (a small tube inserted via the nose and it goes down the throat) for the months, even a year or so until you work through the most significant issues.
I've never heard of a doctor placing G-tubes, which are generally done as a permanent measure.
Sounds like an irresponsible physician and a lazy parent who couldn't be bothered to approach the problem properly.
Slice a hole in her belly, pop in a port and end of problem! No more having to work with the child on her oral aversion and other problems!
Disgusting.
I do not remember who did or didn't have a tube. And there might have been a very good reason for these or you could be right "Sounds like an irresponsible physician and a lazy parent who couldn't be bothered to approach the problem properly."
But That would still put a physician ultimately at fault, and not the mother.
So why are we attacking Kate, and not the many Physicians involved in this whole debacle.
How are they, and there practices some how exempt from this...
Questions

Veneta, OR

#1819 Mar 15, 2014
momtomyboys wrote:
As a parent of a child who has had special needs, I thought about maximizing his potential when things were hard. Yes, Kate would share her feelings of frustration about the girls but rarely, if ever, spoke of maximizing their potential.
From accounts about Joshua and Bethany now, it seems that they have far more potential out of the Parker house than they did in the Parker house.
I wish we knew about Hannah. Tiffany, do you know where Hannah is and how she is doing?
For goodness sakes, these girls came to the US without feeding tube and were fitted with them within a year. DId no doctor think that odd? Of all of the AP out there that I know very few fought to have their children have feeding tubes. Many APs whose children needed them tried everything they could to not have to do it.
"DId no doctor think that odd?" It would have been the doctors decision alone to allow this.
Does no one else think it's odd that no one seems to care about the Doctors involved here?
They Are Responsible for there every action, decision, and recommendation.
Questions

Veneta, OR

#1820 Mar 15, 2014
momtomyboys wrote:
Actually, Questions, Kate never told people he did not have cancer. She stopped talking about it until I believe someone asked. So all of these people were destroyed for Joshua having to deal with one more thing but Kate had known that he did not have cancer but didn't respect them enough (or liked the attention enough) to ease their minds. Do you have the post where she let everyone know? Do you have her words where she said the tests concluded that he dd not have cancer? If so, please post.
<quoted text>
As much as I'd like to I can't solely because the CB site is closed down, or I'd have a Direct link for you. As I know it was there! Of this I'm certain. I too was concerned, and quite relieved when she posted that after more test it was indeed not cancer.
Sorry I can't help what resources are not longer available to us for proving or disproving anything.

Location hidden

#1821 Mar 15, 2014
I have always advocated that the doctors should be investigated. No doubt in my mind that when Kate describes doctors writing scripts without seeing Joshua that there were legal and/or ethical issues. I support going after whoever causes children harm.

Kate is primarily responsible because she is the reporter of symptoms for these children. The doctors unfortunately took her lead. She made herself conversant in medical issues and advocated. I believe the doctors should have increased meds based on inpatient assessments rather than Kate's words.

In fact, Joshua's last hospital stay where he was able to be noted as having drug issues rather than health issues is exactly why an inpatient protocol for his pain management with opioids.
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
"DId no doctor think that odd?" It would have been the doctors decision alone to allow this.
Does no one else think it's odd that no one seems to care about the Doctors involved here?

Location hidden

#1822 Mar 15, 2014
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate is responsible as well. That seems to be something that escapes you.
Nat

United States

#1823 Mar 15, 2014
Madi wrote:
Wait just a minute...
Disgusting.
Madi, you are so right! I was re-reading those old post on the blog, after reading the new screen shots, which were horrific, and I never realized how odd it was that she had THREE children with g-tubes! It blows my mind that she was able to adopt these girls. Whomever authorized that should be held accountable with all of this as well. Yikes, I'm sure she played them like a fiddle too, just like all of us. I really hope ALL of the doctors in contact with ALL of the Parker kids are being investigated as well. While I whole heartedly blame Kate for this mess, there is NO way she acted alone. It was too much, and I'm sure she did her best to find the laziest of lazy doctors who didn't catch on quick enough.

Isn't it interesting to see her style of writing on those screen shots versus the CB posts? Like she was catering to a different audience? Poor Hannah (poor all of them, really) but she was NEVER wanted. That seems quite obvious from these newest screen shots. I only followed Kate on CB...lead to that from Lorraine ( allarepreciousinhissight.com ) who was seeking donations to Charley could take some time off before Joshua passed. I think Hannah may have already been rehomed by then, so I don't really remember hearing much about her since CB was mainly about Joshua and Bethany. Oh, and Adam's shenanigans with Faith that she was documenting so well!

Must be nice to have SO much time to blog and research when you have so many kids, 2 being TERMINAL. This woman is a joke.

Oh! And she gives abused (whether it's true or not) a bad rep. My best friend was sexually and physically abused severely at the hands of one of her mother's many boyfriends...for 3 years. And her mother knew about it. Her mother and aunts were sexual abused by their father as well, so it was definitely something they were all familiar with. My friend is an exceptional human being who will make the BEST mother, when the time comes. She's not an addict, a whore, or a bad person (all things expected of her). Abused people CAN change their lives and change their family history. Your past does NOT dictate your future KATE, so don't blame this whole situation on it either.(If it even happened).

Still praying for these kids. Hopefully they are together and are learning what REAL families are like.

Location hidden

#1824 Mar 15, 2014
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting view, But the only thing I don't get is your statement;
"I just hate knowing that the Parker family treated their dog better than their two adopted daughters."
Considering the fact that from what I've heard the Dog is not the Parker's dog, but that of one of the adult children's - either Adam's or Megan's. And both of them were holding some sort of job and would be solely responsible for the animal.
So please explain, I'm interested in your explanation
Since the adult children still share a home with Kate, Charley and the younger parker kids, their pet(s) would also share their home, by default. I saw photos and video of family members other than Megan interacting with (Loki?) and by all accounts, the dog was treated better than their adopted daughters. I still don't think you'll get my statement because you don't want to get my statement...but I'm not here to try and sway anyone like you are. I'm here just sharing my own observations and opinions.
Nat

United States

#1825 Mar 15, 2014
Absolutely correct. How can Questions blame the doctors and not Kate? They go hand-in-hand. Who was reporting everything to the doctors??? Duh.
momtomyboys wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#1826 Mar 15, 2014
Nat, you would not have heard about Hannah if she was still in the home. They didn't really ever talk about Hannah.
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1827 Mar 15, 2014
momtomyboys wrote:
<quoted text>
It has not escaped me.
If following a Doctors you though correct is wrong, then Yep the person is still responsible for there actions. Now it the person disagreed with the doctor and still did as was prescribed, they would be at greater fault for not trying to get clarification, or a change.
In short, if Kate thought what was told to her was true then the only fault there was trusting the Doctors. Which is normal. If she though they were definitely wrong , we all know from the person described here she would have made that know.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1828 Mar 15, 2014
momtomyboys wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a troll who knows that one sure-fire way to get attention is to act confused and/or deliberately misinterpret other people's posts. Too bad there's not an ignore button on Topix.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#1829 Mar 15, 2014
I have been scrolling by Questions posts. In fact, I read one today and it really riled me up because of its stupidity. I have just scrolled on by its ridiculousness and read the posts that make sense and are to the point. Feeding a troll only keeps them here. It acts stupid and acts like they don't know what a troll is.

It's a troll by every sense of the word. If we never responded it might get a clue! Something that escapes it!
Nat

United States

#1830 Mar 15, 2014
SLF wrote:
I have been scrolling by Questions posts. In fact, I read one today and it really riled me up because of its stupidity. I have just scrolled on by its ridiculousness and read the posts that make sense and are to the point. Feeding a troll only keeps them here. It acts stupid and acts like they don't know what a troll is.
It's a troll by every sense of the word. If we never responded it might get a clue! Something that escapes it!
Have you noticed in the last 24 hours or so, Questions' post have gone from all lowercase and hardly punctuated, to nearly perfect? Just seems odd since most people type, write, and speak one way. Seems someone is trying to throw us off or it's more than one person behind that name?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1831 Mar 15, 2014
I posted another update. I have gotten a couple emails so I will be making some posts with the new stuff I have.

http://thetruthaboutkpmomof789.wordpress.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will JFK's grandson become our first Jewish pre... May 12 yidfellas v USA 1
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May 9 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188
Jerry and Amy Harrington child abusers (Feb '13) Mar '17 Lookng 5
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. (Jul '16) Aug '16 Sniper01 3
Review: something different (Aug '16) Aug '16 roncole 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages