joshua parker
Truthbetold

Federal Way, WA

#1664 Mar 10, 2014
Let me see if I have the screen shots of the foster home dibacle. The video she had posted on YouTube and Facebook until her friend told her she could get in trouble for it. Adam had his iPod his recording them walking into the home through the entry into the kitchen to the left and davenport to the right the girls slept in pack in plays through the double doors as you walk into the home. Kate pointed out meds being left out and such which is against foster care regulation however non of her children the foster mom that is where mobile they where all non ambulatory. The boxes on the floor where all medical supplies not hoarded things. I wish someone had a copy of the video.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1665 Mar 10, 2014
Some good it did for B to have home respite since Megan ignored her. Thank you for sharing this.
Truthbetold

Federal Way, WA

#1666 Mar 10, 2014
Does anyone have screenshots if her Facebook when she got a kit to access Joshua's port on her own against the wishes of his drs? She wanted him to stay accessed for an MRI I think and was accessed in there home town but she wanted him to stay accessed for this procedure and the drs said no it's to risky thy can reacess him in Portland once he is there and she went to Facebook complaining about how ridiculous it was and how she got the nurse in her home hospital to slip her a kit to access him herself.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#1667 Mar 10, 2014
We have to stop replying to Questions! That troll/creep is not intelligent. Scroll on by. When someone doesn't get replies they will eventually leave. She can post all the stupid drivel she wants, but if it's not acknowledged then we won't have to worry about her!

She makes no sense and she's here to cause discord and problems.

I will not give Kate the benefit of the doubt. I have been on the receiving end of her wrath also and I believed all along something was fishy with her. Now, I know. I know she is guilty of something because people's kids don't get taken away for nothing in Oregon.
Following this story

Kennewick, WA

#1668 Mar 11, 2014
AMA wrote:
<quoted text>
OH STOP!!!!! You are sounding nuttier by the minute...I think you are just plain crazy and enjoying every single minute of it.
Seriously, people. Ignore. You all are snapping up the bait. She can't play her game if you drop the ball.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#1669 Mar 11, 2014
Following this story wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, people. Ignore. You all are snapping up the bait. She can't play her game if you drop the ball.
I know, I have written the same thing twice now.
Louise

United States

#1670 Mar 11, 2014
Ugh, not treating a medically fragile baby because it's not convenient then is enough to my standards that Kate is an unfit parent. Never mind that sweet Bethany had a limited opportunity for the best possible outcome and was non verbal, thus in need of more protection. 4 adults can't manage that? Bull. Megan and Charley stay home. Adam stays with one kid, Kate with the other as wouldn't both be in the same hospital? Swap the adults as desired.
Hospice claims read as blatant lies. I've watched 3 people die in hospice. My FIL had a very peaceful, quiet death and hospice was more to give family a break, hold hands and give hugs. Long before that, 23 years ago, as a 13 year old, hospice was so calming as my toddler brother was dying - and they really didn't handle children then. I don't remember much exactly, but they were always willing to be with him and my parents. My mother had a very challenging last 96 hours and hospice would come over, spend three hours settling her back down, head out and get called back 10 minutes after they left. I'm sure they were sick of us, but they came at every call and never suggested Mom get in patient care or to change anything. I highly doubt cases get much more chaotic than my Mom, and if they could treat a toddler then, I believe they would have far more knowledge on treating children now.
I may know nothing from before. But too much doesn't make sense at all, and hell will freeze over before I find her lack of basic medical care for an innocent child to be remotely acceptable. Those are her words, no person made that up.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1672 Mar 11, 2014
Cassie-Confused wrote:
Why didn't Bethany get put on Make a Wish? Why weren't presents and money solicited to make Bethany happy? Why wasn't money raised to get Charley time off when Bethany died?
Great questions!
Let's see.....

Q. Why didn't Bethany get put on Make a Wish?
A. That would take time, effort and care. Besides, what could Bethany possibly want? She's a miserable child who hates everything, remember?
(Please know I'm being facetious with ^^this^^ and the following! Just re-read that and it sounded awful, so just wanted to clarify.)

Q. Why weren't presents and money solicited to make Bethany happy?
A. Ah, this is an easy one. Because according to Kate, she was always miserable. And she didn't play with anything because she never learned how to and nobody cared to take the time to show her. She was raised in an orphanage where your own two hands are all you have to keep yourself amused. It's quite common that kids adopted from poor orphanages/institutions don't know how to play; it takes time, love, caring and therapy to teach them.
No, they were content to let her sit in one spot all day long, stuck in her own little world of deprivation and neglect.

Q. Why wasn't money raised to get Charley time off when Bethany died?
A. That's an easy one too. Sadly, nobody would have mourned her.
She was a burden, only kept around because she was a source of income (due to her disability and due to soliciting funds online.)

That's the saddest part of it all. Poor little Bethie would have died never knowing love or happiness. I pray she's getting that now.

To be honest, Charley worked so much, I doubt he even really knew her -- I mean really knew her as a parent does.
You fellow parents will know what I mean when I talk about *knowing* your child. You know their little nonverbal cues, those fleeting, flickering facial expressions that give away their true emotions, their scent, the shape of their fingernails and every freckle and scar.
A loving parent *knows* their child in this intimate, really deep way.

I bet it's unlikely anyone took the time to really get to *know* and love Bethie. Least of all Charley, who by Kate's own admission, was an absent parent. So he wouldn't need time off to mourn. Definitely not.

No, this was a family who felt it was more fitting to raise money for a funeral, despite the fact that that money could have been used to pay for various expenses associated with getting her the treatment she needed to LIVE.

I pray someone *will* make an effort to get to know and love Bethany, because in those videos, I saw a hurting, sad, lost little girl who has so much potential -- if someone takes the time to love her, care for her and provide her with the therapy, love and treatments she needs to thrive.

God, Kate gets me so crazy when I think about Bethany.
This is all based on Kate's own words. Her own admissions.
So we KNOW she is guilty of being a terrible parent to poor Bethany.
For that, I pray she gets what's coming to her; that she suffers the way she's made Bethany suffer.

I'll never forget that utter look of hatred on Bethie's face in one of those videos as she looked at Kate and Megan. Sheer hatred. A four year old doesn't make that facial expression for no reason. God knows what they did to that poor child --- things they DIDN'T write about.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1673 Mar 11, 2014
Truthbetold wrote:
Does anyone have screenshots if her Facebook when she got a kit to access Joshua's port on her own against the wishes of his drs? She wanted him to stay accessed for an MRI I think and was accessed in there home town but she wanted him to stay accessed for this procedure and the drs said no it's to risky thy can reacess him in Portland once he is there and she went to Facebook complaining about how ridiculous it was and how she got the nurse in her home hospital to slip her a kit to access him herself.
This is horrific.
You know why they would have wanted to de-access him?
It's a risk of a terrible, very rapidly deadly sepsis infection because that port is attached directly to his circulatory system.
No, but Dr. Kate saw it fit to keep him accessed.(For what? It takes 1 prick and less than a minute to access a child who has a port!!!)
This is just more proof to me that she was likely caught doing what SHE felt was best.
Stupid woman.
Thank you god for taking those children out of her care.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1674 Mar 11, 2014
Truthbetold wrote:
Kate had outside respite care for both girls this was through the state they went to a local foster home for weekend respite. However Kate wanted Meagan to get more hours and Adam to have a job so they reported the foster home and aimed at getting the foster home shut down! They secretly video taped picking up the girls one weekend and posted it to Facebook complaining the foster home was a hoarders home and the kids where unsafe. Respite care than began to train an pay Adam thus the money stayed in the Parker home.
WOW.
Just when I think I can't be surprised anymore....it just keeps coming!
What an evil woman.
Have you made the detective aware of this? He really should be notified if he hasn't, as that's filing a false report and lying to get money from the state --- all of which is obviously quite frowned upon.
All made even worse by the fact that everyone ignored Bethany and Hannah and despite 4 adults in the home, they couldn't manage to get the child to therapies or the effing hospital for lifesaving treatments.

No, let's keep her as long as she'll live for the money, then she dies and the burden is gone.
We'll tap caring people for their money for a funeral too while we're at it.

Hell has a place for you, Kate. And your evil little minions too.
Sorry, no sympathy for Adam and Megan. The more I learn, the more they're in collusion in virtually everything evil Kate does.
Common sense says you don't ignore a child, tape her up, withhold treatment and lie to get a foster home shut down so you can get a job.
No, those minions are just as evil.
I pray it's not too late for the other kids. I know they must be suffering too.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1675 Mar 11, 2014
Kate's actions have infuriated me over time. Re-reading the posts about respite care and creating a situation where Adam and Megan would make money off of their siblings just made me sick to my stomach. But, in the early morning light, I am so sad that Bethany and Hannah, two defenseless little girls, were left at the hands of this couple and their adult children. Joshua, who was the trifecta pity garnering patient, was a cash cow. I am struggling this morning.

I hope that Kate will be held accountable for all things she has done to her children. There has to be justice for Bethany, Hannah, and Joshua.

If you read here and have information that could aid in the prosecuting of this case, please call the detectives. Each new comment that points to transgressions may just be the tip of the iceberg.
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

#1676 Mar 11, 2014
Yea I know those are the real reasons, but if Kate was such a good parent and loved all her children, why was Bethany treated so differently?
I follow blogs of kids who come out of horrible Ukraine orphanages and it takes maybe a month of constant attention and love and therapy to get a child interested in something. Even children who come out of there a lot worse off than Bethany. Children whose fingers and toes are fused due to birth defects, children with autism and down syndrome, children who for 9-10 years only played with their fingers or got their needed stimulation by rocking. Bethany did not look that far gone when she came home.
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

#1677 Mar 11, 2014
Instead of raising money for Bethany's funeral, why not raise money to get Charley time off work so he could take Bethany for her surgery when it was medically convenient for her. Kate could have stayed and cared for Joshua.
No I don't know how I would behave if I were in her shoes but I can guarantee I wouldn't sit and watch my child die because it was a convenient time to leave my other (biological) child.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#1678 Mar 11, 2014
Just breaks my heart for Bethany...all of the pieces on her are fitting together as if she was just a paycheck for Kate. So so sad.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1679 Mar 11, 2014
So, does anyone else remember in the very early stages of the adoption that they were only getting Bethany? The total fees were something like $35,000. I don't think that Bethany had much, if any, money already donated towards her adoption on RR. Then they found out that if you adopted a second child it was only a minimal amount more (like $5,000 - I'm not sure of the actual amounts, as I'm going from memory and it has been quite a while.) Hannah already had quite a large amount in donations from RR (around $15,000- again I'm guessing the amount). I remember Kate saying that if they got both girls then Hannah's money could go towards a large chunk of change that they wouldn't have to raise. Does anyone else remember something about this?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#1680 Mar 11, 2014
CrAzY541 wrote:
So, does anyone else remember in the very early stages of the adoption that they were only getting Bethany? The total fees were something like $35,000. I don't think that Bethany had much, if any, money already donated towards her adoption on RR. Then they found out that if you adopted a second child it was only a minimal amount more (like $5,000 - I'm not sure of the actual amounts, as I'm going from memory and it has been quite a while.) Hannah already had quite a large amount in donations from RR (around $15,000- again I'm guessing the amount). I remember Kate saying that if they got both girls then Hannah's money could go towards a large chunk of change that they wouldn't have to raise. Does anyone else remember something about this?
I do remember that they were only going to adopt one at first them God led them to adopt two. I know not long before they were going to get the girls they tried to get qualified for a third. She was a little girl who was fully funded.(A little girl here in the U.S wanted to adopt her and mom said if you can raise the money in a certain amount of time we can. Well she The SW wouldn't approve a third child. Thank goodness. That other little girl has been home since the fall of 2010 and has done amazing. She is a sweet happy little girl who lives a "normal" life. She has no autism or RAD and eats all by herself.

Location hidden

#1681 Mar 11, 2014
The last post should say well she did.) Right before The SW
Questions

Rogue River, OR

#1682 Mar 11, 2014
AMA wrote:
<quoted text>
OH STOP!!!!! You are sounding nuttier by the minute. ALL you want to do is argue. Does it mean that much to you that you are right in everything you say right up to and including you are more intelligent than the rest of us???
You actually sound like you think this is one big game and you intend to win at all costs. What is the matter with you? Can't you carry on a conversation without being' Oh So Knowledgeable?' I don't give a flying f how much schooling you have, how much you know, how you feel the need to make sure we all understand...I think you are just plain crazy and enjoying every single minute of it. Can you get any worse? Without actually hearing it for myself, if I had to guess, you are doing your evil cackle everytime you post something. You think this horrible situation is funny... WE are not laughing.
Most of us don't care what you know or how you know it. You area the weak spot in this forum, why can't you see that? Because you have the intelligence of a shrub, that's why.
In case you don't know it, we all know there has not been a court date yet. We don't even know if Kate has been arrested yet. Yes, Questions, THAT IS CLEAR and we already knew that and didn't even need you to tell us. You are very needy. Your biggest need is to feel important. You don't know anything more than us unless you are Kate or family. And whether you are her or not, you are not IMPORTANT. Give it up. you keep repeating yourself. That shows your intelligence right there.
Thank you Oh Enlightened one...

And foreseer of the future, for even as I read your post, my spouse came over and commented about the look on my face , and for the first time I let out a evil cackle as I though of what to post.

I am not needy,and do not need your acknowledgement of my superior knowledge and excessive years of schooling. Though that does make me chuckle.
And Again I must say I'm not Kate or her Family, and do not envy her situation at all.

I could be worse , I could break down and write viscous post for the heck of it , or just heckle you all for the sake of it, But being like some on this board is below me. Sorry.
Truth be told, talking to people like you, could become a big game, and I do laugh at you (not with you as you pointed out your not laughing). I laugh because you felt you needed to Lash out at me, not what I said, to try and make a point. And yes that is a Sign of weakness I will not exploit any further less I become a kin to you.
As to the feeling I am repeating my self, and have yet to directly do so, can only come from the cyclical conversations that happen on this board. If this board were Linear, then I'd only ever have the need to convey an Idea once. But Instead we go round and round in circles...
Could be because (yes I know .. I've said it before) We have nothing to go on... so round and round we go...Such a Fun merry go round.

and one last thing for those that have made it this far (firstly Thank you for enduing thru this comment, secondly;) It is not by direct remarks always, but by the mannerisms, and what is being written that cause me to feel the need to reiterate Kate's Innocence. Even if its not directly posted that she is a horrid person who should be pout away. It is said over and over again...
This is not a Forum about Joshua, and the welfare of the kids, but a Slash and Bash board for Kate. Sadly the majority of these posts have nothing to do with the well being of the children , but instead hating on Kate

Haters Gonna Hate

But It still aint right
Questions

Rogue River, OR

#1683 Mar 11, 2014
Cassie-Confused wrote:
Why didn't Bethany get put on Make a Wish? Why weren't presents and money solicited to make Bethany happy? Why wasn't money raised to get Charley time off when Bethany died?
From the posts on CB, Joshua's Death was Immanent , Bethany was just medically fragile
And for a Hair ball Idea.. Maybe they weren't in this for the money, and didn't really like fundraising. Perhaps they hadn't got that far yet.

And Unless your Child DIED, or came within Weeks to days of it, you have never been in the place were Kate and her family has been. So NO you don't know. I don't want to know what that's like.
Also recovery is not a sign that there never was a problem.
Ask a Cancer patient if they Faked having cancer for the Attention,
went thru Chemo / radiology, just for the attention.
I mean come on they must have been faking, cause their well now.

Sounds a might ridiculous right?

That's what this form keeps saying about Kate's Kids

Location hidden

#1684 Mar 11, 2014
CrAzY541 wrote:
Bethany was in a lot better shape when she came "home" from the Ukraine than she was the last 3 years in the Parker home. She came home in October and was hospitalized by December.

I even have videos that Kate shared online that show her during the adoption process. One of the videos really bothers me because it is obvious she doesn't like to have her hands touched but they insist on trying to touch her hands and Kate even remarks that Adam will have to work on changing that. I think the reason she always stared at her hand is two fold yes they were probably painful but I think Kate traumatized her by forcing her to let then touch her hands. I think if Kate had just let her come around naturally she would have probably gotten use to it. But it was Kate's way or the highway and she was going to make sure Bethany did as Kate wanted.

I remember Kate complaining about Bethany not liking to be held while drinking her bottle. Hello she was 3 years old and probably never had someone hold her during a bottle feed. It is something you ease into and work with. No not Kate she complained about and talked about how it was a battle of wills basically. And just went and had a g-tube placed.

As far as raising money to help with Bethany's care or what not one of the things that always bugged me was the contest Kate entered for the $100 gift card. She entered Joshua so she could buy him a $100 lego set. Some little girl who was also sick gave her communion money to buy the legos for him. Kate still ended up winning the contest. She then stated she would buy movies and what not. Kate Estes also entered Noah and Joshua won over him.(really sad because I do believe Noah is sick) I always wondered why she didn't also enter Bethany, She claimed Bethany didn't need anything because didn't do anything.
I am sorry but when you have a little girl with severe arthritis that you have stated many times has major hip pain maybe take that $100 and buy some foam to sit her on instead of a hard floor. Buy some stuff to try to make her more comfortable. Maybe buy some lights and music type toys she may have liked it.

No one will change my mind in that I feel whole heartily that Kate did not like Bethany! Bethany was a thorn in her side and did not submit to Kate that way she wanted and it made Kate angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Feb 19 Leaving soon 182
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... (May '16) Feb 8 Elks member 29
News Transgender man claims he's pregnant (Mar '08) Feb 6 TheJerseyDevil 62
News Oregon woman plans to parade topless (Jun '08) Feb 6 Parade Phart 1,346
Lacey elaine oliver Jan 28 Lilysdaddy 1
How to lose tourist dollars 101 Jan 24 CaptainOfIndustry 1
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages