joshua parker
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1544 Mar 5, 2014
Cassie-Confused wrote:
No that is not what I am saying. I am saying what we are doing here is not a witch hunt, what Kate did to McKmama was a witch hunt. She claimed to know the truth and that everything she posted was the truth and went all over the internet with it, not just one topix page and one forum. I am not saying two wrongs make I right, I was trying to show the difference in a Witch hunt and a discussion.
<quoted text>
Ok I stand corrected
Nobody

Boise, ID

#1545 Mar 5, 2014
AMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she truly believed Joshie would eventually pass away.. that's a given with all the meds he was on and with her in "charge" somewhat and threatening to give them herself if the nurses didn't. I believe there was no doubt in Kates mind that Joshie was going to die.
I don't know about this. I have been skeptical of everything she wrote from day 1. I do think the kids had problems, but I went back and forth between thinking either she was exaggerating the hell out of it, or that she was making them sicker/overdrugging them/reporting fake stuff to the doctors who seemed to prescribe drugs/treatment without even seeing them. Every time she would say "This is it! Joshua is really going to die this time! Please pray that he makes it to xxx" (out of the hospital, Christmas, half birthday, birthday, Adam coming home, Adam's wedding, etc. etc. etc.) I would roll my eyes knowing full well that "miraculously" Joshua would indeed make it to that event, and beyond. Kate repeatedly said that he was going to die, but God could still heal him. I thought this was a setup to the eventuality that - guess what?- God healed him!!!!! I don't think she was going to (intentionally) kill him.(Bethany, however, is another story.)
Following this story

Seattle, WA

#1546 Mar 5, 2014
Another fact about homeschooling: the nature of homeschooling allows for extended lengths of time off when the upheavals of life happen. I know of a local woman who had a tragedy happen (she never shared what it was, I didn't know her well enough at the time to ask questions) and their family took an entire year off of school. A year! They made sure to read every day, but that was it. Her children are right on target, and exceeding state standards, by graduation. One of her children was recruited by the Coast Guard Academy.

So, while I have no idea about what school would look like during normal life at the Parker house, I did want to share that even taking 2 years off wouldn't have lasting ill effects on the children. Most homeschoolers don't take summers off, or have long winter breaks. We go year round so we're always ahead of the game.
Blocked from CB

Pottstown, PA

#1547 Mar 5, 2014
I heard Kate was Munchausen's by proxy
I always had red flags up ...
Kate throw me off CB (Blocked me)
I am lost for words
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1548 Mar 5, 2014
Following this story wrote:
Another fact about homeschooling: the nature of homeschooling allows for extended lengths of time off when the upheavals of life happen. I know of a local woman who had a tragedy happen (she never shared what it was, I didn't know her well enough at the time to ask questions) and their family took an entire year off of school. A year! They made sure to read every day, but that was it. Her children are right on target, and exceeding state standards, by graduation. One of her children was recruited by the Coast Guard Academy.
So, while I have no idea about what school would look like during normal life at the Parker house, I did want to share that even taking 2 years off wouldn't have lasting ill effects on the children. Most homeschoolers don't take summers off, or have long winter breaks. We go year round so we're always ahead of the game.
That's a very good point. My daughter was about 2 years ahead by the time all was said and done, simply because she moved at a quicker rate and didn't take summers off.

My only worry would be with younger kids like Kate's, as they could really lose lots of skills over a couple years with no real schooling.(Whereas once you're in your teens, you're solid in all the essentials.)
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1549 Mar 5, 2014
AMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Madi, you can go online to mwop, on the right hand side in BLUE are some of the things that the McKinneyl have pulled. Yes, she did pull tons of money from everyone following Stellan. She had massive gift cards, hotel rooms, massages, meals, home cooked food, etc all in an effort to make her feel better and make her life easier. She had orange bracelets made and sold, however, most didn't ever get them. The gift cards and money went to refurnish her house...Hmmmm nice. She is being sued by everyone, well not everyone, but many and they lied to the bankruptcy trustee and he denied the BK. She will never be free of those bills she lied about because she can never file on those again. As time goes by, more and more business's are starting to sue. They didn't pay taxes for years. Their BK was for over $725,000.00. Right now, they are getting themselves into a bigger hole than ever and I expect they will try to file BK on the new purchases she keeps making eventually.
. They keep having each other arrested tho that may slow down as Israel finally had her arrested. She admitted a couple years ago that she pushes his buttons, and threw a chair at him before one DV arrest which caused his mother to have to live with them because they couldn't be in the same house alone. She let him take the blame. Now he is wising up.
For anyone interested mwop has the actual BK recording where you can hear them lie and stumble their way thru. There are several 911 calls both recordings and written out for clarity.
Mckfacts.com has started a new site when the old one was getting to be too much for the moderator and she is slowly adding all the info from mwop to the mckfacts sites. When you read all the things in blue on both sites, there won't be much doubt in your mind... It clearly spells out the person Mckmama is...
2 days after Stellans release from the Boston hospital and return to home completely healed with no further anticipated re occurrence of heart problems, they left him behind and took a family vacation with the other 3 kids.
All info on the sites is documented for anyone wanting to know. Some posters here are also on the other forums.
Carry on :)
Hmm....Interesting indeed!
I read a bit more per your recommendations and I can definitely understand a bit better as to why she's pushing people's buttons. Definitely a lot of parallels with Kate, as one of the other posters highlighted.
Seems like she's made lots of bad decisions that are all crashing down around her, and it would appear it's all catching up with her.

I'll give it to her, though, she's a talented photographer! I came across her FB and she had some beautiful photos of her kids. Perhaps she should focus on that instead of storytelling, scamming and pushing supplements.:-)
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

#1550 Mar 5, 2014
Before all the jail time and bankruptcy mckmama was a photographer.
notonthebandwago n

Ashland, OR

#1551 Mar 5, 2014
Danielle wrote:
Thank you AMA and Madi you are both correct.
There were wedding pictures posted by Kate.
I figured they didn't have the money to hire a professional photographer.
None of the pictures looked professional.
A quick search of "wedding photographer" in google images will show everyone what I mean.
For the record, the profile picture on Adam's facebook isn't bad.
<quoted text>
I don't give a crap about you or your possible business, I live across the country.
I was asking questions to clarify who took the pictures.
I believe you answered it - you are not the wedding officiator.
You are the wedding photographer of that ONE wedding (not the others on that facebook.)
The photographer who got no credit on the wedding officiator's facebook and didn't put a watermark on your picture.
That's all I wanted to know.
"Danielle wrote:
So if notonthebangwagon PHOTOGRAPHED the wedding I am a bit confused.
I figured that the pictures were just taken by somebody there, not a photographer.
Because the pictures on the officiators facebook are not "professional" quality.
So did they just have someone taking snapshots, or did they pay for those?
(Sorry, I am a photographer and that has bugged me since Adam and Faith got married. Lol) "

You were asking questions to clarify who took the photos? Really? I had already stated that I was the photographer of the wedding photo(s). If you were wondering if I was the wedding officiator and photographer you could have simply asked that question. You were being inflammatory and did not ask any questions. It is none of your business what my arrangements were with any of the Parker family or who made those arrangements with me. And no, I don't really care what you think of my photography skills. You are entitled to your opinion, as unsolicited as it may be and as irrelevant as it is to the topic at hand. Very unprofessional for a fellow photographer I may add. Also, may I just remind everyone that those photos do indeed have a copy write and unless you have written permission are not for you to publicize anywhere.
If you have a question it is much easier to simply ask a question.
What Happened to Literacy

Wichita, KS

#1553 Mar 6, 2014
The term is "copyright". If you're a photographer you should be familiar enough with it to know how to spell it. "Right" and "write" are two different words with 2 different meanings.
notonthebandwagon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Danielle wrote:
So if notonthebangwagon PHOTOGRAPHED the wedding I am a bit confused.
I figured that the pictures were just taken by somebody there, not a photographer.
Because the pictures on the officiators facebook are not "professional" quality.
So did they just have someone taking snapshots, or did they pay for those?
(Sorry, I am a photographer and that has bugged me since Adam and Faith got married. Lol) "
You were asking questions to clarify who took the photos? Really? I had already stated that I was the photographer of the wedding photo(s). If you were wondering if I was the wedding officiator and photographer you could have simply asked that question. You were being inflammatory and did not ask any questions. It is none of your business what my arrangements were with any of the Parker family or who made those arrangements with me. And no, I don't really care what you think of my photography skills. You are entitled to your opinion, as unsolicited as it may be and as irrelevant as it is to the topic at hand. Very unprofessional for a fellow photographer I may add. Also, may I just remind everyone that those photos do indeed have a copy write and unless you have written permission are not for you to publicize anywhere.
If you have a question it is much easier to simply ask a question.
notonthebandwago n

Ashland, OR

#1554 Mar 6, 2014
What Happened to Literacy wrote:
The term is "copyright". If you're a photographer you should be familiar enough with it to know how to spell it. "Right" and "write" are two different words with 2 different meanings.
<quoted text>
Autocorrect makes mistakes. Sue me. Have you nothing substantial to say?
Following this story

Seattle, WA

#1555 Mar 6, 2014
I'm not an expert, but I think linking to the owner's posting of the photo is legal and doesn't violate copyright law.

Unless it's discovered that donated money (that was solicited for another purpose) was used to pay for the photographer's services, the subject of the pictures and who took them is irrelevant to this discussion. JMO.
Brother Curt

Hillsboro, OR

#1556 Mar 6, 2014
notonthebandwagon wrote:
<quoted text>
Autocorrect makes mistakes. Sue me. Have you nothing substantial to say?
You seem to know my twin sister. When our mom died, I did get a message to her via DHS in Josephine County. I confirmed. My phone number was given to Charley. Can you ask her to please call me?
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1557 Mar 6, 2014
Brother Curt wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to know my twin sister. When our mom died, I did get a message to her via DHS in Josephine County. I confirmed. My phone number was given to Charley. Can you ask her to please call me?
You claim to be her brother, but you have no contact with them , except thru DHS?
I find this Questionable at best, sounds like fishing to me... or that your not on good terms and as such this could be unsolicited contact. Just saying

But in fairness who are you? I mean sure you claim to be this Kate's twin, but how can you back that statement? Sorry , you just show up here from time to time, and say random things.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1558 Mar 6, 2014
Questions, I'm sorry, but you don't seem to have much of a Clue about the Background here. Do you troll many Topix groups or just this one?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1559 Mar 6, 2014
Why are you being so nasty? He just asked for help contacting Kate.
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be her brother, but you have no contact with them , except thru DHS?
I find this Questionable at best, sounds like fishing to me... or that your not on good terms and as such this could be unsolicited contact. Just saying
But in fairness who are you? I mean sure you claim to be this Kate's twin, but how can you back that statement? Sorry , you just show up here from time to time, and say random things.
Brother Curt

Hillsboro, OR

#1560 Mar 6, 2014
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the only contact was through DHS. Kate shut the whole family out when we asked questions and questioned her on her decisions. I haven't had any real communication with her since 2009.

I have spoken to both detectives in depth about the case.

Yesterday was Kate and my 44th birthday. I doubt you understand the unspoken bond twins have. Every birthday, I feel like a chunk of my heart is ripped out. That's Kates choice.

The truth in this case terrifies me if all her actions are true. Do I like hearing these things that she is accused of, do I like reading her blogs, seeing her rip apart other people on blogs? No. I'd like to talk to my sister about it. If it's not in person one on one, it will have to be in a courthouse. I'd rather talk one on one.

If any of you people on here have contact with her, please tell her that. Kate, I'm sure you're reading this as well. If I don't hear from you, I will have to assume that you are guilty of it all, & I will see you when you're in court.
Robin who was scammed

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1561 Mar 7, 2014
I am shock about this situation that Kate put everyone in! Not only her followers but her children! Wow blows my mind I was duked twice now. Other person was a gal pretending to be pregnant but the baby was going to die when it was born. Ya, that was awful all because of money. We have some really sick people out there and I am having a very hard time trusting again on the internet.
I pray for Kateís children that they are not scared for life from the game that she led (ignorance). I feel she was in it for the money! I am also upset that her family didnít fight to see those kids. Sorry I am a family gal and I donít care what my kids or siblings would have said but I am just that way. Curt I pray you are legit but without prove just canít believe it. Sorry hope you are the nice one.
I just wanted to vent because this is so upsetting to use a child/children to get kind words and money. I told Kate what a great women she was! Let me tell her now she is not a good mom, wife, or person! She needs help! Get a job work like the rest of us have too!
How I even found the site was because of adoption. I adopted from China, she is my world my China Princess. Makes me sick to think about the ones Kate adopted and the pain they went from to the pain she caused them. I know Joshy (Ha I know she didnít like him called that but I bet that was a lie also! He probably loved it and that is way she didnít) was not adopted but I pray he finds a safe home and not with her!
Sorry I blew up and I canít remember if I donated money and I donít want to go back and look that would really put me over the edge. I donít have a lot of money so I am sure if I did it was very little. She probably bought a new pair of shoes for herself!! Ugh
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1562 Mar 7, 2014
GigiCarol wrote:
Questions, I'm sorry, but you don't seem to have much of a Clue about the Background here. Do you troll many Topix groups or just this one?
@momtomyboys, They were not innately hash, Just wired that he/ she (claims to be a he) shows up once in a long while, first chastising Kate, then patronizing the board.. but with a ounce of wisdom about leaving it all to the judicial system,(something we have not taken to), and now randomly asking for contact

granted it was not till he posted again that it was there birthday (which gives some credence to the situation) So not so random knowing that

@GigiCarol (I'm assuming that's Great grandma carol - congrats) No I do not troll any boards, Trolling is a simple act of attacking everyone and thing, without any merit or point, but to be mean. And though this board does seem to be full of trolls, and witch hunters, I am not one of them, I tend to agree with many well thought out points on this board, and state my points in a objective and well thought out mannerism. Trying to be as neutral as possible, at least till all the facts are in and the Judge makes his decision. Disagreeing is not trolling, even on a bigoted board (where they might see it as such) it still is not a decided act of attacking others (Trolling)

And to all of you I'm not planning on going anywhere, so If you find me to grating and clueless, nuts or the like ... Then go find somewhere else to hide/troll/ or whatever you do.

As for those of you who are on here because you wish to better understand all the goings on I would recommend you wait till the Judge gives a verdict... Which is Sure to show up here on this board when all is said and done.... We just don't know when that will be yet .. hopefully not too too far off .. perhaps in the next 6 months.... But we don;t know much here so Stay tuned :)
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1563 Mar 7, 2014
Perhaps I'm just too trusting or gullible --- something I know to be a fact; I tend to default to belief/trust --- but I believe Curt.

His sentiments seem very genuine to me. He seems like a person who is genuinely hurting about this situation.
I also can't imagine why anyone would want to pretend to be Curt; you wouldn't really get anything out of that.
If it were just to stir up drama, I'd expect a fake Curt would post more often and to post more provocatively.
His location is correct too.
And the birthday mention reminded me of Kate mentioning how there were multiple birthdays at the beginning of March (Joshua's is 3-2).

Plus, he's posted things that nobody outside the family would really know about (e.g. the mother's passing. Kate never mentioned that publicly. And considering her alienated status, it doesn't strike me as something she'd be super apt to mention to friends - I could certainly be wrong on that, though.)
I too was skeptical at first, but I checked it out and found the obit.

The DHS bit seems believable to me. Kate was clearly a person who held grudges and would have been apt to change her number without telling family members whom she was angry with.

If Curt isn't who he says he is, he would very likely be someone close to the family which still gives him credibility. To be honest, I can't think of anything he could say to "prove" his identity.
So perhaps I'm just too trusting, but I believe Curt.
And even if Curt is someone else, it's evident that it's someone close to Kate, so perhaps it doesn't matter.

@Questions --- I can tell from reading your reply above that you didn't necessarily intend your comment to come off as harsh, but that's how I perceived it too.

I think it may also be that Curt comes off as a sympathetic figure; someone who does genuinely seem to be hurting over this (thereby making us more apt to view dissenting comments as harsh).

Unfortunately, sometimes our comments do come off differently from how we intended them. I think it's largely due to the absence of other indicators like body language and tone of voice.:-)
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1564 Mar 7, 2014
Robin who was scammed wrote:
.... I am also upset that her family didnít fight to see those kids. Sorry I am a family gal and I donít care what my kids or siblings would have said but I am just that way.....
Hi Robin.:-)
I just wanted to note that in cases where a parent doesn't want her family to see her kids, there's really nothing you can do to "fight" to see them.
We have a similar situation in our family. My cousin is in a years-long feud with her siblings and parents. I happen to be on good terms with her and I've spent hours trying to convince her to let them see the kids, but no dice.
In our family, my cousin's parents and siblings even went as far as to consult an attorney, but there's nothing that can be done. Grandparents and aunts/uncles don't have any claim to their grandkids/neices/nephews, esp. when the mother and father are fit parents.(True in our case, but not necessarily true in Kate's case. And it's something we've mentioned here, that Curt may now be able to see the kids since they're no longer in Kate's custody.)

I do recall hearing that there was a group fighting for "grandparents' rights" in at least one state -- don't recall which one(s)-- so perhaps that will change in the future.(Or maybe it already has changed. It's been a year or two since I researched it.)
But as far as I know, there's really nothing you can do to legally "fight" to see the kids if the parents don't want to permit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grants Pass National Vendor Jevin Stiffs & Sues... Sep 7 JevinScam 3
Need black party favors Sep 1 In need2day 1
Review: PRO Tech Mobile RV Repair (Dec '13) Aug 25 Sundhara 3
So close to homeless Aug '17 yes 2
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May '17 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages