joshua parker
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1408 Mar 3, 2014
Here we go. All fresh from the Google cache.

Tweets

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith Mar 1
@thegayempire but to do this, you need to be open as well…and until you are, you cannot receive what He has to offer.

@thegayempire before you to share the Good news. I wouldn’t yell at you, curse you, or hate you. I would merely love you as Jesus does.

@thegayempire Do you believe in God? Honestly, I don’t know if you do. If you were open to an honest discussion, I would pour out my soul

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith Feb 18
@thegayempire That may be true, but everyone has a choice.

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 21 Dec 2012
@DearShirley commit against the Lord's Kingdom!

@DearShirley If you're going to preach repentance & praise God for a massacre, be sure you include ALL sin and are NOT biased against 1's u

@DearShirley God doesn't differentiate against sin. Homosexuality, lying, stealing, pre-marital sex, are ALL detestable before God!

@DearShirley The LORD hates ALL forms of sin, NOT just homosexuality! Before you preach against ONE sin, take all into account.

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 26 Nov 2012
True love is a decision, constantly lived out through devotion and commitment even through the darkest times.

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 27 Oct 2012
https://twitter.com/AdamandFaith/statuses/262... …@faithdelacerna

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 27 Oct 2012
I miss you, Baby… I love you so very much… I cannot wait to see you again ~ Lord I pray we are brought together soon… 😘💞 💋 U R My One & Only!

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 16 Oct 2012
@AdamandFaith @faithdelacerna I love you? 😘

@AdamandFaith @faithdelacerna

“@LoveQuotes: Love is when you’re having the worst day, but when you look at her all the pain goes away.”

@faithdelacerna I love you so very much, Baby... I cannot wait to be with you forever... 😘💋

Love Quotes ‏@LoveQuotes 16 Oct 2012
A woman's heart is not a toy. Anyone who treats it as such is not a man. He's a boy.
Retweeted by Adam James

Love Quotes ‏@LoveQuotes 16 Oct 2012
Forgiving is easy. Trusting again, Not so much.
Retweeted by Adam James

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 15 Oct 2012
@faithdelacerna and I am so madly in love with you,@Faithdelacerna.. 💋😘 💞

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 1 Oct 2012
@AdamandFaith Sex must also be treated with the utmost respect; marriage is the key to which this beautiful lock is opened up to enjoyment!

Adam James ‏@AdamandFaith 1 Oct 2012
@notch Hurry, the sun is almost down! Make a fort!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1409 Mar 3, 2014
Preach it all while your family is committing two of those sins. Ya cause that makes a lot of since. They must of felt they were above Gods judgement.
Madi wrote:
Here we go. All fresh from the Google cache.
Tweets
@DearShirley God doesn't differentiate against sin. Homosexuality, lying, stealing, pre-marital sex, are ALL detestable before God!
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1410 Mar 3, 2014
Here's a compilation of screenshots; bit easier to read, IMO (and it won't get deleted by Topix):
http://tinypic.com/r/4ikdas/8

Perhaps he's not keen to be called out on his homophobic remarks?(Which makes him even more despicable in my view. If you're going to be hateful, at least own it.)
Following this story

Seattle, WA

#1411 Mar 3, 2014
I didn't see any hate in Adam's tweets. He is biblically sound, which feels hateful to those who disagree with God's opinion on homosexuality, and by virtue of his age, he has a big mouth. I agree with God but I don't hate homosexuals, nor do I fear them (homophobia).

Wish we had screenshots of the CB guestbook.

Calgary, Canada

#1412 Mar 3, 2014
Just goes to show that someone from the family or a family friend is following this board. How quickly those twitter accounts were shut down.
Floored

United States

#1414 Mar 3, 2014
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/138782...
Adam tells the story about how he and Faith met.
faked out

Mount Pleasant, SC

#1418 Mar 3, 2014
y'all, isn't that a virus link? I think "tinyurl" stuff is usually a virus… I didn't want to click it because I've seen stuff like that before. And based on your comments about it, Madi and AlwaysWinter, you may want to run a virus scan!
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1419 Mar 3, 2014
Madi wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the detective confirmed he was aware of Faith and Adam's baby and assured me that CPS was going to be involved to protect the child from day one.(It was a major worry I had. I feared she'd start harming the baby. If, in fact, she has MSbP, she wouldn't be able to help herself and babies are so so fragile.)
And we have the detective's remarks, the photos and court docs to prove the kids all exist. And I know many have met her and the kids in real life. Many of her followers were fellow parents she'd met in the hospital.
We know her name is real because that's the name Reece's Rainbow published as the adopter of Vivienne and Laura (Bethany and Hannah's RR names) and from photos, we saw that she did, in fact adopt those kids.
I was looking at it from another angle but your right , RR , the court dockets are Evidence of the existence of multiple children .... but WAIT ... does beg the Question .... If amongst other times , I gave to help bring two girls home(USA) from the eastern Europe, and we have proof biased off of pictures and court dockets that there are two little girls .. then how was I tricked / deceived/ defrauded?
Concerned

United States

#1420 Mar 3, 2014
Why are we questioning Adam and Faith's involvement? Adam was also a victim. Faith had no idea what she was marrying into. And their baby... Leave them alone.
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1421 Mar 3, 2014
Madi wrote:
<quoted text>
That's my experience too.
But you know, that could be a hospital-to-hospital type of variation. I can see how each hospital may have its own policies.
IMO, it makes sense to ban outside meds, even OTC. You can't have multiple people doling out medications; it's a recipe for disaster.
Plus, you can't have meds in unsecured patient rooms. What if a confused elderly patient went for a walk and wandered back into the wrong room by accident; she sees your pills from home on the bedside table and takes them? Huge liability.
My understanding is in the USA it is a patience right , but they are usually surrender to the hospital staff who will in turn administer them. At no extra cost... Always ask for a Itemized bill , they will screw you with out you even knowing if your not careful.... If you turn it down .. you Should/ Don't have to pay for it. This is not a hospital to hospital thing....
As to the Crazy old person scenario.. no the hospital would not be liable, though they might get a staff to sit with the old person from that point forward , At full cost to the old person and there Family.
Caring Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

#1422 Mar 3, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Why are we questioning Adam and Faith's involvement? Adam was also a victim. Faith had no idea what she was marrying into. And their baby... Leave them alone.
Somewhere it was mentioned, I think by the police officer himself that is investigating this, that the authorities were aware of Adam and Faith's baby and that they would be involved. If you go back and read the entire thread, it seems like there are reasons why people are questioning Adam's involvement.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#1423 Mar 3, 2014
faked out wrote:
y'all, isn't that a virus link? I think "tinyurl" stuff is usually a virus… I didn't want to click it because I've seen stuff like that before. And based on your comments about it, Madi and AlwaysWinter, you may want to run a virus scan!
TinyURL is just a link shortener site. Nothing malicious as far as I can tell.
But I've got a virus scanner always running in the background, just in case! It didn't ping, so I'm not too worried.:-)
You didn't miss much by not visiting; it's Adam's head photoshopped onto the body of a guy who's....umm....getting frisky?

@Questions -- I don't think anyone believes there was any deception with the fundraising for the adoption.(At least that wasn't my implication. Dangerous to speak for others! LOL)

I think the deception allegations were relative to the fundraising for funeral expenses and time off for Charley once Joshua died.(The deception was because Joshua wasn't dying.)
faked out

Mount Pleasant, SC

#1424 Mar 3, 2014
Hahahaha Madi, glad I DIDN'T click that link! But we all do need to be careful about clicking on links, even on this site. Crazy people lurk everywhere!
Ok, that was off-topic. Now, back to the Parker Drama…...
notonthebandwago n

Central Point, OR

#1425 Mar 3, 2014
The assumptions here on this thread are absolutely amazing. This thread is much more of a witch hunt and burning at the stake than an honest look at any facts.

One assumption that I can put to rest is that Kate lied about Bethany at Adam's wedding. How can I lay that to rest? I am the photographer who took that ONE photo of Bethany looking very sweet and happy. It was a fleeting moment. It is indeed true that she was grunting and miserable and unhappy the rest of the wedding. Joshua also had more moments of not feeling well than the photos show. Yes, he did have pain that day and complained of his head hurting. He would rally and was very excited for his brother and even more excited to be the ring bearer. However, quite a few of you on here want to use that ONE photo as your proof that Kate was probably lying. I can tell you she did not lie about that photo.

I was shocked at Kate losing her children recently. I decided to see if there is any reason a little boy on pain medications at such high doses could possibly be getting "better" if there is truth to that via this board. It appears there may be a very logical reason to his decrease in pain now that he's been removed from his medications. There is a rare condition caused by opioids that is often overlooked by doctors. Triggers for this condition are opioid usage and often brain stem or spinal surgery...both of which he's had. Read this:

"Returning to the formulation advanced almost 50 years ago
by Hardy et al.(1), we believe that a dominant active influence
from the brainstem is necessary for the expression of secondary
hyperalgesia (see Fig. 2). We acknowledge that there are
likely multiple supraspinal sites involved in responding to
peripheral tissue insult. Indeed, the limited data available
suggest that forebrain sites can play an important role, even if
the RVM is the final common pathway of facilitatory influences
that mediate spinal neuron excitability."
http://www.pnas.org/content/96/14/7687.full.p...

Also, having been the families photographer, I can tell you that when I visited their home, Kate was very thrilled and grateful for the monetary gifts toward Joshua and proudly showed off the Lego sets Joshua helped pick out from donations she said she had received. She was thankful for the outpouring of support she had.

If indeed she is mentally ill and has Munchausen as she is being accused of, I would hope the community would prayerfully be keeping her and her family in prayer. I would think that if you really did care about the children you would not be posting all of their names and life details in a public forum. I would also say to people that when you do donate money, to an individual or organization that you are always taking a risk that it may or may not be used in the manner you intended. Until you can absolutely prove that Kate Parker was using her child/children as a money making venture and misappropriated funds, it's all speculation.

We are in America where one is supposedly innocent until proven guilty. One would never guess that is how our judicial system is suppose to work if they looked at this forum and see how many people have already convicted her.

Carry on.
Questions

Eugene, OR

#1426 Mar 3, 2014
Madi wrote:
<quoted text>
TinyURL is just a link shortener site. Nothing malicious as far as I can tell.
But I've got a virus scanner always running in the background, just in case! It didn't ping, so I'm not too worried.:-)
You didn't miss much by not visiting; it's Adam's head photoshopped onto the body of a guy who's....umm....getting frisky?
@Questions -- I don't think anyone believes there was any deception with the fundraising for the adoption.(At least that wasn't my implication. Dangerous to speak for others! LOL)
I think the deception allegations were relative to the fundraising for funeral expenses and time off for Charley once Joshua died.(The deception was because Joshua wasn't dying.)
OK I see what your saying.. But who says the money from that fundraiser is gone... Not that it could be accessed now even it it's still around as the Authorities would have locked out the account, to protect it. And if It's still there , then No fraud... If it was raised under the premise that Joshua was dying , and If Kate thought this to be true.. lies in her head or not.. then There is NO Fraud.....
And is there any way to have offensive material removed.. cause that link is just wrong.... Don't Click .. unless you like that kinda stuff
notonthebandwago n

Central Point, OR

#1427 Mar 3, 2014
Another thing I just remembered since funeral expenses were mentioned in an above post; I have also seen and been privy to the beautiful urn she had in her home and the arrangements that were made for Joshua's funeral. She also had mentioned how thankful she was to have gotten donations to help with the expenses so she at least wouldn't have to deal with that "when the time comes". She did truly believe that Joshua's condition(s) were such that he could and would eventually pass away.

Location hidden

#1428 Mar 3, 2014
If you experienced Kate in this way, I would hope that you call the police and make your experience known. I am not inclined to give Kate an inch in this matter. But, you describe a very different experience with Kate and family than most. Make your voice known to those who are holding her to account.
notonthebandwagon wrote:
Another thing I just remembered since funeral expenses were mentioned in an above post; I have also seen and been privy to the beautiful urn she had in her home and the arrangements that were made for Joshua's funeral. She also had mentioned how thankful she was to have gotten donations to help with the expenses so she at least wouldn't have to deal with that "when the time comes". She did truly believe that Joshua's condition(s) were such that he could and would eventually pass away.

Location hidden

#1430 Mar 3, 2014
Ok, so if I am to believe that the narcotics were to blame for Joshua being so close to death how do you explain Bethany then? According to the detectives she is doing well and thriving. She didn't have a brain stem disorder or spinal problems. She also wasn't on narcotics long term.
What about Bethany's urn? Kate claims to have bought and paid for her services also all via internet donations.

notonthebandwagon wrote:
The assumptions here on this thread are absolutely amazing. This thread is much more of a witch hunt and burning at the stake than an honest look at any facts.
One assumption that I can put to rest is that Kate lied about Bethany at Adam's wedding. How can I lay that to rest? I am the photographer who took that ONE photo of Bethany looking very sweet and happy. It was a fleeting moment. It is indeed true that she was grunting and miserable and unhappy the rest of the wedding. Joshua also had more moments of not feeling well than the photos show. Yes, he did have pain that day and complained of his head hurting. He would rally and was very excited for his brother and even more excited to be the ring bearer. However, quite a few of you on here want to use that ONE photo as your proof that Kate was probably lying. I can tell you she did not lie about that photo.
I was shocked at Kate losing her children recently. I decided to see if there is any reason a little boy on pain medications at such high doses could possibly be getting "better" if there is truth to that via this board. It appears there may be a very logical reason to his decrease in pain now that he's been removed from his medications. There is a rare condition caused by opioids that is often overlooked by doctors. Triggers for this condition are opioid usage and often brain stem or spinal surgery...both of which he's had. Read this:
"Returning to the formulation advanced almost 50 years ago
by Hardy et al.(1), we believe that a dominant active influence
from the brainstem is necessary for the expression of secondary
hyperalgesia (see Fig. 2). We acknowledge that there are
likely multiple supraspinal sites involved in responding to
peripheral tissue insult. Indeed, the limited data available
suggest that forebrain sites can play an important role, even if
the RVM is the final common pathway of facilitatory influences
that mediate spinal neuron excitability."
http://www.pnas.org/content/96/14/7687.full.p...
Also, having been the families photographer, I can tell you that when I visited their home, Kate was very thrilled and grateful for the monetary gifts toward Joshua and proudly showed off the Lego sets Joshua helped pick out from donations she said she had received. She was thankful for the outpouring of support she had.
If indeed she is mentally ill and has Munchausen as she is being accused of, I would hope the community would prayerfully be keeping her and her family in prayer. I would think that if you really did care about the children you would not be posting all of their names and life details in a public forum. I would also say to people that when you do donate money, to an individual or organization that you are always taking a risk that it may or may not be used in the manner you intended. Until you can absolutely prove that Kate Parker was using her child/children as a money making venture and misappropriated funds, it's all speculation.
We are in America where one is supposedly innocent until proven guilty. One would never guess that is how our judicial system is suppose to work if they looked at this forum and see how many people have already convicted her.
Carry on.
notonthebandwago n

Central Point, OR

#1431 Mar 3, 2014
N/T Oops, had some things wrong with post so I removed it.
notonthebandwago n

Central Point, OR

#1432 Mar 3, 2014
I miss spoke in the post about Joshua's funeral arrangements. I did see the urn and the arrangements. However, it was not paid for by donations like I had said. Oops. My bad. I cannot delete my previous post so take this correction. I do not recall for a fact how they financed his arrangements, only that I do know they were made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Angeles, CA 90012 hall of justice naked wom... Fri joshua wilkes she... 1
police officer joshua ericwilkes has fired poli... Fri joshua wilkes she... 1
Justin Jessee Aug 13 Soullasoul 1
justin jessee missing (Apr '13) Aug 13 Soullasoul 3
Eye-Opening New eBook About eBay Reveals Detail... Aug 12 StockNumbers 1
Review: Troy's Guide Service Aug 10 Indyejm 1
2 plead guilty in $3.8 million mortgage scam Aug 6 Kayla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages