Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

I know what post you are talking about BLynn. I believe it was the hospital psychologist who was saying Joshua's bratty attitude was due to the way his mom allowed him everything he wanted and that's what happens when you spoil a child or something like that. Kate wasn't happy.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

BLynn wrote:
TurtleShelley, or anyone else- I'm trying to recall the post (maybe one or two before this one) in which she was extremely agitated with a nurse/social worker/hospital employee for suggesting she might be part of Joshua's behavior problems...or something along those lines?
And yes, this last post concerned me, too! I thought, she is in denial or there is something up. But why would anyone want to be in denial that their child wasn't going to die?! Then I pondered- skeptic?? It was just "off".
I, too, felt guilty when I wondered if there was embellishing going on...like the playground dream.
I'm sorry, I could not find this for you. It's not mentioned in the posts I have (or at least I haven't found it yet). However, I remember reading it. Maybe it wasn't on caringbridge but TOK or something? I will keep looking.
Questions

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

FakedOut wrote:
<quoted text>
All of what you said above made me suspicious (plus much more earlier stuff). But when she wasn't jumping up and down with happiness to hear that Josh was better and just over-drugged, it gave me the weirdest feeling and then it was like a lightbulb FINALLY went on in my dim mindů SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ALL OF THIS!!! The way I remember the post, it's like she was kind of sad about it. I wish I could re-read that post, my exact memory of it is cloudy, but it was just plain weird.
Usually I would agree with this though process but there is a condition know to the medical field that directly relates. It's often referred to as reverse grieving.. this happens to individual and families of terminally ill people , due to the lengthy degradation of the subject or family member, it is possible for all involved to go through the full grieving process, to the point on which they come to accept death ( final step of the grieving process is acceptance). Then were by misdiagnosis ( as doctors can be wrong), medical marvel/ intervention (typically new, and not available till the 11th hour), or a honest to goodness miracle; the individual/family is wrenched once again from the known/ accepted, as death is off the table, and there is a new set of things to deal with! Grief and grieving is very hard , but reverse grieving is Incredible and often takes Years longer then the original grieving process.

In short I would guess that these comments that alarmed so many were made in the first stage (disbelief)...

Stages of Grieving and loss
1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

many people never reach the 5 stage... but if you did and then found out your loved one was alive and well it would mess with you something fierce, and catapult you back to the first stage... and you many never reach the 5th stage again
Questions

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

AMA wrote:
<quoted text>
So when are you going to change and stop analyzing everything we say. I doubt you know anymore than we do unless you are Kate or a friend of hers and to watch you try to humiliate and make fund of this whole situation is not helping your cause (whatever that may be). For the most part I find most of the posters to be nice and just trying to figure things out, but you come on here like a crazy women and when you get called out for your nonsense, you try to make nice and twist your own words around. I think it's despicable of you to try to be funny, sarcastic and down on a few posters. We all have or rights, even you so if you think you are running this show, guess what, none of is running the show..We all are just trying to make sense of a horrible situation that we all landed up in through no fault of our own. We trusted and believed her and I for one, DON"T believe her at all anymore and honestly, I don't think much of you either. We could do without you acting like a know it all and calling people out.
Are we not all judging/ analyzing each other and kate with each post comment and re-post?
and it's not "we" as that would imply a us and you mentality. We all know about the same amount and interpret it differently, blog post, forms ect. and no one person her has it right.
Only kate might have a grasp on the truth.No us, all we have is theories, but sadly like evolution on this broad there being heralded as truth. The last thing I would want to do is be at the helm of this three ringed circus, all I try to do is bring perspective, cause anything looks black till you turn the lights on. If it's black then lets all see it for what it is, not just from one point of view. I'm sorry you dislike resistance/ and alternate opinion that does not go right with yours. I do not dislike anyone here, least of all you, I just like to use my brain, and help others to actively look at a situation too.
And Again I find no pleasure in this Board....

On a Side note .. If so many of us Believed and Trusted this lady, How is it that so many people now feel Jaded and abused... I Find it hard to believe one lady could do this single-handedly .. So What was the Catalysis... Could it be this very board.. Did we in our discussions and speculations turn peoples opinions, and in turn their trust. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised
Questions

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Cassie-Confused wrote:
Yes according to the court documents something has obviously happened to the children, they are no longer in the family home. I wouldn't wish that on any child. I have said it is my opinion that there was really not as much wrong with the kids as she has said and that I hope all the lies were just that...lies.
No we can't prove anything without more information. All that is going on here are people looking up all the blog posts and posts that Kate made that seem off. Some seemed off even when she first posted them and some seem off now in correlation with other things. No none of it is 100%. We aren't a judge and jury, we don't get to know all the facts. We can look at what we can and discuss our opinions and there is nothing wrong with that. We aren't sentencing Kate or planning on going out and being vigilantes against Kate so just posting our opinions is hurting no one. We are on one board on topix, not going around all over the internet saying "We know this is the TRUTH and everyone should hate her."
Having people jump in and tell us we aren't allowed to talk about our opinions and we know nothing is just pointless!
<quoted text>
First in a Case like this one the first thing is to remove the Possibly affected to prevent any further harm .. if any has happened. This is Standard , So if the removal of the Children if our foundation, then we have None

Secondly, Yes our main sources are by Kate, or so we think.. some screen names might not follow,... But even as such anyone can read and make anything fit there prognosis/ story... Look at the most misquoted book in the World... The collection of books know as the Bible... it is often used/ misquoted by people because it carries weight. Point here is if we only read some of the post this lady posted then we can jump to conclusions, and they might not be fair or true. But hey it's our Right.. right?... Did you know that your Rights should Never conflict/ hurt someone else s Rights. the Rights we claim we have most often misinterpreted to fit our needs and wants, and as such we hurt others in the name of our RIGHTS. So if I think that way then MY RIGHTS Trump your rights... that very selfish wouldn't you say?

Thirdly there are at least two boards/ forms linked to this board. Grants Pass and Medford... and it wouldn't surprise me if there were more, and as such it's reaches are far and wide ... possibly across the country...(and it the locator is ever right then in the great white north(canada) as well)

Lastly If someone contradicting you / questioning a situation like a adult should is see as "Having people jump in and tell us we aren't allowed to talk about our opinions and we know nothing is just pointless!" Then I see no reason for you to stick around, this is a opinion board , not the Borg. We have to understand that often we won't see eye to eye. If we do then we either have got it together or very wrong. I encourage everyone to think.. not of a comeback, but rather think, seriously ponder all that has been posted , for and against and weigh it, not to judge but to have a better understanding, of ourselves, and the situation.
Questions

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

BLynn wrote:
TurtleShelley, or anyone else- I'm trying to recall the post (maybe one or two before this one) in which she was extremely agitated with a nurse/social worker/hospital employee for suggesting she might be part of Joshua's behavior problems...or something along those lines?
And yes, this last post concerned me, too! I thought, she is in denial or there is something up. But why would anyone want to be in denial that their child wasn't going to die?! Then I pondered- skeptic?? It was just "off".
I, too, felt guilty when I wondered if there was embellishing going on...like the playground dream.
This Play ground dream thingy sound familiar.. remind me, i think I heard about it via CB.
What was the dream?
Who had it?
When was this?
And Why was it considered Important at the time?/ Now?
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

No, I am saying something happened-the children were taken from the home, that being the something I am talking about. Yes I do believe that Kate lied. I am not saying, nor have I ever said, you can't have your opinion that Kate is totally innocent. That's your prerogative. The fact that we don't agree means nothing. But you are the one on here saying we have no proof, we are all slamming Kate for no reason when we are just stating our opinion. Some of us on this board believe that Kate either lied about what was wrong with her children to attract attention for herself, or actually did something physical to harm her children. Do we know anything for fact? No. We are having a discussion based on the information we do have. We are stating our opinions and our suspicions. You are not stating anything beyond the fact that we know nothing. I don't see anyone on here taking any of this for truth. I have seen multiple people saying I hope this is not true, I can't believe this, in my opinion etc. You are on here telling us that since we know nothing we shouldn't be here discussing this! Post your opinions! But please quit telling us what we should and shouldn't be posting or believing. That's all I have seen you do. I am starting to believe that you are actually here just trolling to get a rise out of people!
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
First in a Case like this one the first thing is to remove the Possibly affected to prevent any further harm .. if any has happened. This is Standard , So if the removal of the Children if our foundation, then we have None
Secondly, Yes our main sources are by Kate, or so we think.. some screen names might not follow,... But even as such anyone can read and make anything fit there prognosis/ story... Look at the most misquoted book in the World... The collection of books know as the Bible... it is often used/ misquoted by people because it carries weight. Point here is if we only read some of the post this lady posted then we can jump to conclusions, and they might not be fair or true. But hey it's our Right.. right?... Did you know that your Rights should Never conflict/ hurt someone else s Rights. the Rights we claim we have most often misinterpreted to fit our needs and wants, and as such we hurt others in the name of our RIGHTS. So if I think that way then MY RIGHTS Trump your rights... that very selfish wouldn't you say?
Thirdly there are at least two boards/ forms linked to this board. Grants Pass and Medford... and it wouldn't surprise me if there were more, and as such it's reaches are far and wide ... possibly across the country...(and it the locator is ever right then in the great white north(canada) as well)
Lastly If someone contradicting you / questioning a situation like a adult should is see as "Having people jump in and tell us we aren't allowed to talk about our opinions and we know nothing is just pointless!" Then I see no reason for you to stick around, this is a opinion board , not the Borg. We have to understand that often we won't see eye to eye. If we do then we either have got it together or very wrong. I encourage everyone to think.. not of a comeback, but rather think, seriously ponder all that has been posted , for and against and weigh it, not to judge but to have a better understanding, of ourselves, and the situation.
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

If you ever read the guestbook on Caring bridge you would see that some people were starting to post their suspicions and being quickly deleted. This board in no way changed my mind on Kate, as I have said quite a few times I have had suspicions for awhile. The only thing this board has done has allowed me to see a little more of her and her attention getting ways by pointing me to some blogs I had no read already.
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we not all judging/ analyzing each other and kate with each post comment and re-post?
and it's not "we" as that would imply a us and you mentality. We all know about the same amount and interpret it differently, blog post, forms ect. and no one person her has it right.
Only kate might have a grasp on the truth.No us, all we have is theories, but sadly like evolution on this broad there being heralded as truth. The last thing I would want to do is be at the helm of this three ringed circus, all I try to do is bring perspective, cause anything looks black till you turn the lights on. If it's black then lets all see it for what it is, not just from one point of view. I'm sorry you dislike resistance/ and alternate opinion that does not go right with yours. I do not dislike anyone here, least of all you, I just like to use my brain, and help others to actively look at a situation too.
And Again I find no pleasure in this Board....
On a Side note .. If so many of us Believed and Trusted this lady, How is it that so many people now feel Jaded and abused... I Find it hard to believe one lady could do this single-handedly .. So What was the Catalysis... Could it be this very board.. Did we in our discussions and speculations turn peoples opinions, and in turn their trust. I hope not, but I wouldn't be surprised
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

It was awhile ago, few years I believe. No one knows who had the dream, Kate received an email from a follower I believe. The person had a dream that Joshua was playing on a beautiful playground and some little blond girl in pig tails was playing with him and he ran off and told her to catch up, at least that is the jist of it I believe. At first I was like ok pretty nice dream. Then all the sudden Bethany was sick and dying and the Dr.s weren't going to do anything so that dream meant something. Then I believe Joshua was talking about playing on a playground with Bethany in Heaven and how he would have to tell her to hurry because she was slow. I remember it all because I thought it was all to "perfect" and actually told my husband about it and I had never told him anything about Joshua before and he looked at me and said it sounded like a load of you know what to him before I even told him my opinion. That was my moment of something is fishy here which is why we were discussing it now.
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
This Play ground dream thingy sound familiar.. remind me, i think I heard about it via CB.
What was the dream?
Who had it?
When was this?
And Why was it considered Important at the time?/ Now?
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

It was caringbridge. It was mentioned in a few posts before the one you just posted. From the last time he was in the hospital and they found out he was being over medicated.
turtleshelley wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I could not find this for you. It's not mentioned in the posts I have (or at least I haven't found it yet). However, I remember reading it. Maybe it wasn't on caringbridge but TOK or something? I will keep looking.
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Judged:

Sad result of reading Kate's post, I was just pointed to a Caringbridge of a sick little girl. The first posts I read all declared the girl was suffering from something that only 2 other people in medical history have had, she doesn't follow any "blue prints", no drs ever know what to do, and lots of medical mumbo jumbo. Sounded way familiar and sent my pings off. But I have no reason not to believe this girls story so I said a little pray for forgiveness for my doubt and prayers for the little girl. Can't let Kate ruin us for everyone!
justsayin

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

The posts that you refer to regarding the 'bratty behaviour', was on CB, and the ire was directed at either the psychiatrist or psychologist assigned to Joshua. The moment they stated that the behaviour was 'bad'(not the word used), the entire adult contingent became obstructive and refused to cooperate, making a game of it!!!!!
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

justsayin wrote:
The posts that you refer to regarding the 'bratty behaviour', was on CB, and the ire was directed at either the psychiatrist or psychologist assigned to Joshua. The moment they stated that the behaviour was 'bad'(not the word used), the entire adult contingent became obstructive and refused to cooperate, making a game of it!!!!!
That's my memory of it too. That the psychologist (or social worker/child life rep or someone like that) called out the bratty behavior and Kate made it very clear that she'd been very uncooperative with that suggestion.

That encounter with the psychologist ( or whoever it was) was actually the first thing that came to mind when I'd first heard of Joshua being taken away at the hospital. I'd wondered if she'd peed on their shoes one time too many.

I too am also positive it was on CB, as I'd never read any of Kate's other posts (exception of her adoption blog, which was long gone by then).

I feel awful for Joshua as I'm sure he probably did/does have lots of bratty behavior (but no fault of his own, of course). He missed out on a lot and got spoiled in many ways, with tons of gifts, eating whatever he wanted, making up his own schedule, no schooling, and never really doing anything that he didn't want to do (if Kate's reports are accurate)-- I mean, that's how you treat a dying child; you let them sort of rule the show. Except he wasn't dying and therein lies the problem.
I know he was very delayed (not sure if that was as a result of all this or due to other issues on top of it) and I feel for him. I'm sure transitioning to "normal life" has been very difficult (on top of transitioning without your siblings or family around you). I've been praying about that for him.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually I would agree with this though process but there is a condition know to the medical field that directly relates. It's often referred to as reverse grieving.. this happens to individual and families of terminally ill people , due to the lengthy degradation of the subject or family member, it is possible for all involved to go through the full grieving process, to the point on which they come to accept death ( final step of the grieving process is acceptance). Then were by misdiagnosis ( as doctors can be wrong), medical marvel/ intervention (typically new, and not available till the 11th hour), or a honest to goodness miracle; the individual/family is wrenched once again from the known/ accepted, as death is off the table, and there is a new set of things to deal with! Grief and grieving is very hard , but reverse grieving is Incredible and often takes Years longer then the original grieving process.
In short I would guess that these comments that alarmed so many were made in the first stage (disbelief)...
Stages of Grieving and loss
1. Denial and Isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance
many people never reach the 5 stage... but if you did and then found out your loved one was alive and well it would mess with you something fierce, and catapult you back to the first stage... and you many never reach the 5th stage again
I (respectfully) disagree with 99% of what you say, Questions, but I do agree with you on this one.
This is what I had assumed was happening when I'd read that "he's not dying after all" post, which is why I gave her a pass.
I assumed this was the case due to my own life experiences. Many years ago, I had been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and I was given weeks to live; a few months at most. So I did what most would do -- I prepared to die. Obviously, I didn't die and I beat the odds. But man, it was a mind F. You change the way you live and think when you (or a close loved one) is dying.

Then, when you realize that maybe death isn't so imminent, it takes a long time to A) believe it (you want to believe it, but don't want to get your hopes up only to be profoundly disappointed) and B) transition back to a "normal" mindset and "normal" life. It took 10+ years for me to truly believe that I would be okay. And there's lots of other emotions in there too, like anger at the docs who said death was imminent, etc. It's really one helluva experience.

So that's what I assumed Kate was experiencing. Obviously now, we know that she probably didn't experience any of this, as evidence suggests she knew Josh wasn't dying. But if she did go through this, then I feel for her as it just plain sucks.
Wow

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Here are two links from screen captures from the internet way back machine.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090730032041/ht...

https://web.archive.org/web/20090728182252/ht...

Perhaps someone could use the information
Questions

Springfield, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Madi wrote:
<quoted text>
I (respectfully) disagree with 99% of what you say, Questions, but I do agree with you on this one.
This is what I had assumed was happening when I'd read that "he's not dying after all" post, which is why I gave her a pass.
I assumed this was the case due to my own life experiences. Many years ago, I had been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and I was given weeks to live; a few months at most. So I did what most would do -- I prepared to die. Obviously, I didn't die and I beat the odds. But man, it was a mind F. You change the way you live and think when you (or a close loved one) is dying.
Then, when you realize that maybe death isn't so imminent, it takes a long time to A) believe it (you want to believe it, but don't want to get your hopes up only to be profoundly disappointed) and B) transition back to a "normal" mindset and "normal" life. It took 10+ years for me to truly believe that I would be okay. And there's lots of other emotions in there too, like anger at the docs who said death was imminent, etc. It's really one helluva experience.
So that's what I assumed Kate was experiencing. Obviously now, we know that she probably didn't experience any of this, as evidence suggests she knew Josh wasn't dying. But if she did go through this, then I feel for her as it just plain sucks.
Thank you for your honest response, I'm glad to hear you were able to work through this , and it gives me hope for the many people who go through this. It is highly misunderstood, and rarely ever talked about, and as such there is little support for anyone who ever goes through this.

If your right and everything is fabricated then it is a Sick and twisted thing, But I still think it is possible that as a parent kate trusted the doctors, maybe not all of them , but at least a select few, and if any of them told her incorrectly that her child was at risk, and or dying then she my have taken it to heart. So though there is much skepticism, right now. I personally believe even a sick and demented parent rarely would come up with Death. That is something that is only found after the fact and or introduced. In other words I believe even if it was wrong , that someone must have introduced the Idea of death to Kate. Where she went with it after that could be questionable, but I still think a trusted doctor or person introduced the risk of imminent death.

And yes this is my opinion, so if we are just sharing our opinion is what this board is about then I should see not attacks, being judged as clueless, nutty ect ... That would be wrong.. or so you gals have informed me.
Questions

Springfield, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Cassie-Confused wrote:
No, I am saying something happened-the children were taken from the home, that being the something I am talking about. Yes I do believe that Kate lied. I am not saying, nor have I ever said, you can't have your opinion that Kate is totally innocent. That's your prerogative. The fact that we don't agree means nothing. But you are the one on here saying we have no proof, we are all slamming Kate for no reason when we are just stating our opinion. Some of us on this board believe that Kate either lied about what was wrong with her children to attract attention for herself, or actually did something physical to harm her children. Do we know anything for fact? No. We are having a discussion based on the information we do have. We are stating our opinions and our suspicions. You are not stating anything beyond the fact that we know nothing. I don't see anyone on here taking any of this for truth. I have seen multiple people saying I hope this is not true, I can't believe this, in my opinion etc. You are on here telling us that since we know nothing we shouldn't be here discussing this! Post your opinions! But please quit telling us what we should and shouldn't be posting or believing. That's all I have seen you do. I am starting to believe that you are actually here just trolling to get a rise out of people!
<quoted text>
So Just because the children were removed something happened.... I retain that's flawed... They were removed because there was a risk/ allegation that could put them at risk so the DHS/CPS did their job / by the book. This Proves nothing! so why do we keep trying to use this as a point/ Fact!

I do not retain a stance of complete innocents, never have, just that it is more plausible then the other. And I have tried to keep a open and multifaceted discussion going on here. I'm not saying you know nothing, In fact I have raised many educated points about this case and what we do/ think we know. And If it doesn't mess with your thoughts you attack it, rather then addressing it, you appear to Fear any though or opinion that is not yours/ like minded to you. This Is very dangerous! I would encourage open-mindedness in any situation , especially those we know little about.

We all hope this is not true, I mean why would anyone in our right minds what "This" to be the truth. That would mean a Ill person doing unthinkable things to kids.
NO I just can't accept that, not just based on the little we know.
Innocent , who knows
But Guilty... not till proven

So where does this leave us .. well I'd say if we can respectfully converse even if we don't agree then we have made progress. If not then well all I have to say is I'm sorry your not open to discussion , learning , and development
Questions

Springfield, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Lastly No I'm not hear trolling, and trying to get a rise out of people.. for one that would be very easy to do .. anywhere on the internet, not just here. No I have and will try to maintain a Educated stance, giving Input to a diverse and complex situation, to try and help well though out and Productive conversations. If we are open to opinions that do not match our own, we are open to learning and growth, otherwise we are just the Blind leading the blind.
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

I guess I am not explaining it well. I meant the kids being removed from the home is THE SOMETHING I am talking about. If nothing we are talking about is true, we do know the kids were taken out of the home and in that alone I feel for the poor children and what they are going through. I wouldn't wish any child (unless of course they were being abused) to be taken from their parents.
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
So Just because the children were removed something happened.... I retain that's flawed... They were removed because there was a risk/ allegation that could put them at risk so the DHS/CPS did their job / by the book. This Proves nothing! so why do we keep trying to use this as a point/ Fact!
I do not retain a stance of complete innocents, never have, just that it is more plausible then the other. And I have tried to keep a open and multifaceted discussion going on here. I'm not saying you know nothing, In fact I have raised many educated points about this case and what we do/ think we know. And If it doesn't mess with your thoughts you attack it, rather then addressing it, you appear to Fear any though or opinion that is not yours/ like minded to you. This Is very dangerous! I would encourage open-mindedness in any situation , especially those we know little about.
We all hope this is not true, I mean why would anyone in our right minds what "This" to be the truth. That would mean a Ill person doing unthinkable things to kids.
NO I just can't accept that, not just based on the little we know.
Innocent , who knows
But Guilty... not till proven
So where does this leave us .. well I'd say if we can respectfully converse even if we don't agree then we have made progress. If not then well all I have to say is I'm sorry your not open to discussion , learning , and development
Cassie-Confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

Judged:

Exactly. I respect your opinion and will never tell you that your opinion is wrong, because I do not know if it is! But I also don't like being told I am just telling lies and making it out to be the truth when all I am doing is also expressing my opinion while clearly stating it is my opinion.
Questions wrote:
Lastly No I'm not hear trolling, and trying to get a rise out of people.. for one that would be very easy to do .. anywhere on the internet, not just here. No I have and will try to maintain a Educated stance, giving Input to a diverse and complex situation, to try and help well though out and Productive conversations. If we are open to opinions that do not match our own, we are open to learning and growth, otherwise we are just the Blind leading the blind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,161 - 1,180 of4,092
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Council to look at a weekly shelter (Jan '13) Mon Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
OSF asks for removal of fountain, planter from ... Mon Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
Frankie Hernandez: Musical madman of Ashland Mon Belinda S Colley 1
Mail Tribune 100 Jul 17 Rishavraj 1
Ashland gallery owner arrested for allegedly pl... Jul 9 One Eye Jack 2
Looking for help Jul 5 Big Ed 2
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
•••
•••
•••
•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••