SLF

Eugene, OR

#979 Feb 8, 2014
kpmomof0 wrote:
no need to take a page out of kate's snark book, madi. we get it. you are always right.
THANK YOU! I feel the same way! She accused me of being Kate! LOL
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#980 Feb 8, 2014
SLF wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am not Kate Madi. I live three hours north of her. I am trying to process all of this stuff and if I offended you I am sorry. Like everyone else, I supported her, prayed for her family, and gave money numerous times.
And--I had forgotten you spoke with the detective. There is a crap load of information here and it is several pages long. I can forget sometimes.
Sorry to have offended you.
No worries at all!
It came off as a bit rude, but my comment wasn't the most polite either. So my apologies too!:-)
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#981 Feb 8, 2014
allison04 wrote:
On the truth blog it looks like a new court docket is available. I couldn't open the file and so i looked thru the current court calendar but wasn't able to find anything. Anyone have info or link to this?
I hadn't seen this.
It downloaded and opened for me.
Looks like a petition for a change of placement for the older kids? The court date was 2-7-2014.
Questions

Cottage Grove, OR

#982 Feb 8, 2014
Where do you find these court docket's (Website please) and when are they published ?

I wonder what that was all about ?

Is there any why (Asides from hear say/ this board) to get more information.
Questions

Cottage Grove, OR

#983 Feb 8, 2014
Grr fail... Way .. Is there any Way?
BLynn

Cedar Park, TX

#984 Feb 8, 2014
Although I am in another state, it looks very similar to what our dockets look like when children have been in a CASA House waiting for fostercare placement.(CASA = Court Appointed Special Advocates) The CASA House is considered a shelter, and from the looks of this document, it would appear that's where Isaac, Emily, Sarah & David have been.

Granted, they could have been in court to be placed in a foster home, or I suppose its possible they could have been sent home with Kate and/or Charley...or some other family.
BLynn

Cedar Park, TX

#985 Feb 8, 2014
Reasons kids would be in a CASA house for so long:
Getting thorough evaluations done
Trying to keep sibling groups together
Not enough foster homes
Home studies being done with a family member
They could have been in a home, back to the shelter & now getting placed again
Court process moving sloooow (My foster kids had to stay in the CASA House through Christmas because the judge was done for the holidays. Everything was ready, except we couldn't see a judge in time! It was January before we got to get them out of the shelter!)

I'm praying that the 4 got to stay together.

Clarification: My foster kids I'm referring to are now grown & married with children. My experience was about 11 years ago.
confused

Litchfield, IL

#986 Feb 8, 2014
The "vision" on Bethany and Josh was what made me decide that Kate was lying about everything. It went a little too far out there.

Everything Kate posted, imo, is up for debate. Any of the medical conditions the kids had, any medicines they were on, any delays, etc. And even if the detective was indicating that they were called in due to narcotics, it could easily be the opposite and she wasn't giving Josh his pain meds that were prescribed. If he does have a disorder like Chiari, it is still very painful even with decompression. So if he was going to the hospital clearly still in pain even after being prescribed any amount of hard core pain killers, it could raise suspicions. It could also be how she kept Josh "inline" with the lies and not being able to do anything. Even on the best of meds chiari sufferers have bad days where they can't move.
Until there are actual charges, all we have is speculation. I am taking everything with a grain of salt and praying that Kate gets everything coming to her. I just have a hard time believing that Joshua would be up and relatively normal after being on so many hard narcotics for the majority of his life. I've seen what they can do to grown adults, I can only imagine the psychological and physical damage it would do to a child. Which is another reason I just don't know what to believe!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#987 Feb 9, 2014
I've been following along for a while. I was one of the many who was duped by Kate. I have been in contact with Detective Winter. I think there is some confusion as to exactly where some of the children are. From my conversation with Winter, ALL the children are IN state custody BUT some of the children are still living with the Parkers. They are in the home but being overseen by the state. Only Bethany, Joshua and of course Hannah are in foster care. That is how I understand it. It would be nice to have that clarified by someone else because it is confusing.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#988 Feb 9, 2014
confused wrote:
.....I just have a hard time believing that Joshua would be up and relatively normal after being on so many hard narcotics for the majority of his life. I've seen what they can do to grown adults, I can only imagine the psychological and physical damage it would do to a child. Which is another reason I just don't know what to believe!
That's a great point and something I'd thought about too.

Hopefully, his age will work to his advantage. I know with pain med reliance/addiction (which is a problem for anyone on meds for an extended period), the psychological element is huge. Young kids often have a much easier time since the psychological element isn't really present. They don't really have a mental reliance on the medication.
So I just pray his young age helped him avoid a really terrible weaning process.(Assuming that weaning was required....maybe Kate was "repurposing" narcotics prescribed to Joshua? Who knows).

I just pray he does well moving forward.
I know he had many developmental delays, as evidenced in the videos. He missed out on schooling due to his "terminal" status. He could have brain damage if he was on high med doses. Plus, he has speech abnormalities and other SNs, like incontinence, and this, combined with delays, could make it super difficult for him to integrate into a more normal life, like school.(And kids can be *cruel*).
Another old Friend

Tavernier, FL

#989 Feb 9, 2014
momtomyboys wrote:
Room For More, I am with you on every point. People do seem to have information but I know it is not necessarily all accurate. I experienced Kate first hand. I know she is volatile, attention seeking with her children's illnesses- real or manufactured, and controlling. She was nasty to people who tried to help in any other way except monetary with no questions asked. She tried to get people to help with bringing Faith to the United States by manipulating a story of getting this wrapped up before Joshua died. She posted and retracted a post that said Joshua had died-what kind of sick person creates their child's death post before it happens. She said Charley was not involved or emotionally available on one forum while collecting money for leave on another. We could make a list a mile long with Kate's stories. I believe people here do have accurate information. Maybe not all but some. I can hope that they are all true.
I KNEW I had read about Kate posting and retracting Joshua's death post, but when I skimmed the posts, I could not find it again. Thank goodness I found it. momtomyboys, if you are still reading here, what did the post say? How did he die? Do you have a screenshot of it? And, most importantly, what day did it get posted on? Thanks.
Thought-I-was-he r-friend

Davenport, IA

#990 Feb 9, 2014
The four are together. Adam/Faith & Megan are still at home. Bethany, Joshua, and Hannah are all in different homes.
Questions

Albany, OR

#991 Feb 9, 2014
Thought-I-was-her-friend wrote:
The four are together. Adam/Faith & Megan are still at home. Bethany, Joshua, and Hannah are all in different homes.
OK so only the Adults are at home. this makes more sense as the CPS would in no way feel comfortable putting children back into That home, after all Ive read here and some interactions I've had with them in the past there's no way .. They've had to be gone for months now..
Glad to hear they're together though... the four.. to bad the other three can't join them
keep praying for the kids
And the justice and truth prevail!
Let those who have it coming get the full brunt and the victims freed.
Wow

Alameda, CA

#992 Feb 10, 2014
Adam has changed his job to working at Jesus Christ. I wonder how well that pays? Also, wasn't Faith, Adam's wife, in the medical field? If she was, how could she have condoned this behavior?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#993 Feb 10, 2014
It's funny to me that it wasn't long after Adam and Faith were married before the you-know-what hit the fan. I wonder if Faith was clueless as to what kind of crazy she was walking into and my have helped the investigation???
confused

Litchfield, IL

#994 Feb 10, 2014
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Several of us Are from Oregon, and even have family in GP ... thus going on the GP topics board and stumbling on this (though I think A water park in GP would be a great Idea){another GP broad}... why do you even think this lady is on here at all ... did they PM you? Is that something a smart person like yourself would do if you were under investigation?
It just seems odd that all of a sudden you think she should would be ...
but back to were are you getting your fact/ speculations.. you seem to feed on this board and lead it .. so are you a worthy leader for us to follow, or a CJ resident
We believe she is at least reading here because she wouldn't be able to help herself. But also because any time someone finds and posts a link to a video or post that hasn't gone private yet, it immediately goes private. So someone in the family is obviously reading or else its a huge coincidence that they are remembering these videos and posts right after they are posted here.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#995 Feb 10, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
We believe she is at least reading here because she wouldn't be able to help herself. But also because any time someone finds and posts a link to a video or post that hasn't gone private yet, it immediately goes private. So someone in the family is obviously reading or else its a huge coincidence that they are remembering these videos and posts right after they are posted here.
I ran across some of the links in searches before they were referenced here and they'd already gone private or disappeared. Others I can still read. Respectfully, who is the "we" you're referring to?
Following this story

Pasco, WA

#996 Feb 10, 2014
I believe "we" refers to everyone here on this board.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#997 Feb 11, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely.
One example is her Photobucket videos/photos. That account went private in less than 24 hours after it was mentioned here.(The one with Joshua in the dark talking about the angels.)

Of course, Kate has a tendency of removing videos, posts and entire blogs as soon as they stop serving as a means to whatever end she had in mind. So it's consistent with that pattern of behavior.
Questions

Veneta, OR

#998 Feb 11, 2014
confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point.. but in a Case of this size and Magnitude, don't you think she might have a Lawyer , and that they might be assessing the nature of these posts.. and more so if they are being used as evidence the prosecutors might be collecting Items and don't want them on public display before the case goes to court. I tend to doubt that she would be on here out of compulsion.. for if she "couldn't help herself" as you say, then I'm sure if she were that compulsive that she would be posting daily to each of us here. OCD does not choose when and where it happens.. Just some thoughts on the matter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is there to do in medford as a young perso... 6 hr Sean 2
The Truth of a Balanced Man Living in an Unbala... Fri Raymond Karczewski 1
World Leaders are but Spiritual Children who ha... Dec 17 Raymond Karczewski 1
Medford Dispensary Dec 16 ommp 3
21 day detox Nov '14 Wantmylifeback 1
In-N-Out Burger potentially looking to open in ... Oct '14 Sandy 1
New to 541 looking for some help (Feb '14) Oct '14 Pbj1 3
Medford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web