joshua parker

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#63 Nov 2, 2013
Does anyone know where they lived before? I know they moved from out of state. I'm wondering if they scammed in the other state and that's why they moved to Oregon??

Location hidden

#64 Nov 2, 2013
They moved from Florida. She said it was a job change,as I recall.

Location hidden

#65 Nov 2, 2013
Hmmm job change?? Charlie works at Denny's! Is that a job worth relocating for??? And come to think of it he has a nicer vehicle than I have EVER had and I have a very good job!

Location hidden

#66 Nov 2, 2013
I would think they are also paid a fair amount in monthly disability subsidies.
Blog reader

Franklin, TN

#67 Nov 2, 2013
Did the entire membership of that "pitiful" blog just relocate to Topix?

The speculating going on here today is not a good thing. Kate could very well be guilty of all sorts of bad things. Family members could also be guilty of going along with her. IF that is all proven, I'll be the first to be yelling for suitable punishment. Until then....

Location hidden

#68 Nov 2, 2013
This is NOT "speculation"! There are at least 3 people here that know first hand what is going on, myself being one of them. We know the kids are thriving now that they have been removed from her care. We know for a FACT that neither Bethany or Joshua are dying. I'm sorry for those that still want to believe Kate and I'm sorry for those that gave her money, but I am thankful the kids are safe now.
Katesafake

Parker, CO

#69 Nov 3, 2013
Kate was a founding member of that 'pitiful' blog and spent a lot of time there posting critical comments about other people.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#70 Nov 3, 2013

Location hidden

#71 Nov 3, 2013
That tonsofkids post is the only thing I have seen Kate post since going rouge. I think she worded this just perfectly to keep all those women on her side and from turning on her. Someone had posted there that they knew why Kate wasn't online. "The government had become involved" It was left at that. I think Kate used the term "medical neglect" on purpose. Yes she didn't neglect her kids medically she got them care. There is a serious reason she isn't online. She loved being online and in all the drama. Someone from that site has tried to reach out to Kate and her kids and has gotten ignored.
Blog reader

Franklin, TN

#72 Nov 3, 2013
Insight for you wrote:
This is NOT "speculation"! There are at least 3 people here that know first hand what is going on, myself being one of them. We know the kids are thriving now that they have been removed from her care. We know for a FACT that neither Bethany or Joshua are dying. I'm sorry for those that still want to believe Kate and I'm sorry for those that gave her money, but I am thankful the kids are safe now.
You're missing the point...I don't "want" to believe anything about Kate. I hope the kids are safe and appropriate action is taken regarding any fraud that occurred. At the same time, you are asking people to believe you and like it or not, you really can't prove your "facts."

Obviously, the legal requirement for confidentiality when children are removed from their home means that you or anyone else who knows what happened can't provide details to back up your statements. You walk a fine line, even when you want to reassure concerned former supporters that the children are safe.

The other concern is that others will take what has been posted, add to it or twist it, and spread it around the internet. If a certain blog decides to go after Kate like they went after their other target, they could actually end up creating sympathy for her.
Blog reader

Franklin, TN

#73 Nov 3, 2013
allison04 wrote:
http://www.tonsofkids.net/foru m/read.php?6,63062,63062
I get an error message when I go to that site. Something about the page taking too long to load.

Location hidden

#74 Nov 3, 2013
I am dying to hear how all of this unfolds...

Location hidden

#75 Nov 3, 2013
Blog reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I get an error message when I go to that site. Something about the page taking too long to load.
That site like to do that. Here is the post.
kpmomof7
Thanks to everyone for your prayers. I can't yet speak about what is going on, but I can say that whatever gossip has gone around facebook saying I'm being investigated for medical neglect is not correct. When everything is settled, I will explain what has happened. For now, please continue praying for my family as we walk a road that we never anticipated God would take us down.(nt)
10/03/2013 23:03

Location hidden

#76 Nov 3, 2013
It makes no difference to me if people believe me or not. I am not here to get a "following". My goal was to let people that have feared the children had died know that they are in fact alive and doing well. I also wanted people that have donated money to know that it has not gone to "funeral expenses". Unless she really did plan their funerals, which is just sick. Just as a side note, I find it interesting that she is now back to "Kpmomof7". I'm wondering what that means. So easily she can adjust the number of children she has.

Willingboro, NJ

#77 Nov 3, 2013
Insight for you wrote:
It makes no difference to me if people believe me or not. I am not here to get a "following". My goal was to let people that have feared the children had died know that they are in fact alive and doing well. I also wanted people that have donated money to know that it has not gone to "funeral expenses". Unless she really did plan their funerals, which is just sick. Just as a side note, I find it interesting that she is now back to "Kpmomof7". I'm wondering what that means. So easily she can adjust the number of children she has.
She never changed her name from kpmomof7 on TonsofKids. And if she had changed it based on losing J & B to the state it would be kpmomof6 (their other DS daughter was rehomed and there are six children besides the two ill ones.)

Willingboro, NJ

#78 Nov 3, 2013
http://www.tonsofkids.net/forum/profile.php...

Check out "last activity." She's still online logging in. She has no good reason not to at least let all the people who care about her family know that her children are safe and well... except that she knows her entire scheme has been blown to bits. Insight, I'd love to hear what you know about where the donations went... no need to identify yourself, but you seem to have a lot of info that many of us would like to hear...

Location hidden

#79 Nov 3, 2013
I didn't realize that was always her login for that page. I just know she has changed between kpmomof7/8/9 on different pages. I thought she was changing again. I honestly don't know where the donations have gone. I do believe that dad did take a leave from work and I'm sure money went there. I just don't buy the money going towards funerals. I know they got money to get the girls from the Ukraine and obviously that happened. Someone stated there were over $65k in donations. I don't know where they got that figure but if that is true maybe they have a fat bank account.

Willingboro, NJ

#80 Nov 3, 2013
Insight for you wrote:
I didn't realize that was always her login for that page. I just know she has changed between kpmomof7/8/9 on different pages. I thought she was changing again. I honestly don't know where the donations have gone. I do believe that dad did take a leave from work and I'm sure money went there. I just don't buy the money going towards funerals. I know they got money to get the girls from the Ukraine and obviously that happened. Someone stated there were over $65k in donations. I don't know where they got that figure but if that is true maybe they have a fat bank account.
Do you know the specific reason the children were removed from the home? Was it medical neglect, or something else?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#81 Nov 3, 2013
Maybe she is reading this too. The Caringbridge was the page i followed, where she repeatedly said that Josh was about to die. He was at "the end" so many times. Even the last trip to the hospital in Portland she said, he is going to die at the hospital away from his family and that was "what nightmares are made of". My mind cannot understand that a mother would tell the whole world that her child was dying unless it was actually happening! She even had a post where she told people what to say and what not to say to her once he died! So many people were emotionally attached to this story. So, IF he is well now, there are only two possibilities 1-A miracle occurred or 2-She lied to get attention and money. Right?! I just cannot fathom.
Blog reader

Franklin, TN

#82 Nov 3, 2013
I found an old Topix account from back when we got to go to the beach all of the time. Sigh. I'm going to start signing in as Rosemary 3oA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. Tue Sniper01 3
News Woman rescued from car Aug 20 TFC 1
News LNG pipeline group uses Olympic ad to show proj... Aug 20 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
Review: something different Aug 17 roncole 1
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... Aug 15 Oregon State Elks... 4
News Portable potty pot find is Ore. town's biggest-... Aug 11 Knock off purse s... 8
Grumpy Oregonians Jul 30 Michael Langford 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages