joshua parker
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#688 Jan 25, 2014
Ah, perfect!
I'm glad someone did this.
I caution you to export a backup file asap, as you're on Wordpress.com . As a free hosted site, you're prone to getting it shut down by Wordpress.com (and I'm sure Kate will give it a go. I'm familiar with the TOU, and there's no violation as far as I can see, but you never know how she'll argue it.)

So you may need to opt for a self-hosted site, where you'll maintain full control. I've thought this through long and hard! LOL

I also have some resources/experience that may help with this, so I'll be in touch.:-)
A-Blog wrote:
Here is a blog address. It is a work in progress. But it is a start.
http://thetruthaboutkpmomof789.wordpress.com/
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#689 Jan 25, 2014
THANK YOU!
Thanks for taking the time to update those of us who missed this originally. Much appreciated!:-)
Curious that it was deleted. All I can say to that is: Cut the crap, Kate. We deserve to know the truth.
Justa Mom24 wrote:
I had seen Curt's original post on my phone. And once I saw it had been deleted from here, I realized it was on my phone still. I am an idiot when it comes to my phone, but I looked up how to save a web page online and followed the directions. I thought it had not worked, but this morning I realized if I turned airplane mode off it was still there.
I cannot figure out how to forward it at this point, but I did retype it up. Anyone who read the original post should be able to verify this is accurate:
"So many lies-
-Kate grew up in a loving home
-Her parents spoiled her. She could be incredibly mean when she didnít get her way and her parents caved repeatedly.
-The choice for Kate to have nothing to do with her family was hers because she was questioned about homeschooling her kids and their care. She was called out on so many lies. She then wrote her family off.
-her brother Curt tried to contact her through DHS about her moms health, but Kate would not respond. Nobody in her family had Kates phone number.
-when her mom died, again she was notified by Curt through DHS and asked Kate to please call.. Again both her and Charlie refused to call back.
-Kate was NOT pre-med. She went to college for less than 1 year. Later, she got trained to be a dental assistantÖ and could not keep a job.
-Kate has been a liar, manipulative, and mean since she was a little girl. If you crossed her or didnít agree with her, she treated you like you were dead. Looks like nothing has changed.
-Kate trashed her family to anyone who listened to gain sympathy and help build her lies. Her siblings are great people. Both parents were loving but are deceased.
Please let the courts and police do their job. Justice Will be served. Pray for the kids."

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#690 Jan 25, 2014
Thank you Madi. I have no idea what I am doing. LOL I have never had a blog. I just have a lot of Kate info. I have always questioned her and knew others needed to see the light. I knew she was prone tp deleted things so I have saved things I have thought would be essential if it ever came down to it.
Madi wrote:
Ah, perfect!
I'm glad someone did this.
I caution you to export a backup file asap, as you're on Wordpress.com . As a free hosted site, you're prone to getting it shut down by Wordpress.com (and I'm sure Kate will give it a go. I'm familiar with the TOU, and there's no violation as far as I can see, but you never know how she'll argue it.)
So you may need to opt for a self-hosted site, where you'll maintain full control. I've thought this through long and hard! LOL
I also have some resources/experience that may help with this, so I'll be in touch.:-)
<quoted text>

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#691 Jan 25, 2014
I just found this audio recording (or video in the dark?) of Joshie singing and talking about the angels picking him up and taking him to heaven recorded by Kate. He sounds happy to go to heaven. I suppose if I knew for sure my child was dying, I'd want them to not be scared of death and to look forward to heaven. Did she really think he was dying and tried to comfort him about it, or was she trying to harm him and get attention from being the mother of a dying child and thus convinced herself, him, and others that he was dying? I guess we might not ever know. He sounds so sweet:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/kpmomof8/me...

Location hidden

#692 Jan 25, 2014
I'd love to hear a recent recording-- off drugs, now that he is getting better/
Wow

Alameda, CA

#693 Jan 25, 2014
Make sure you get it recorded quickly before Kate closes that account.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#694 Jan 26, 2014
That's the one! I'd mentioned it earlier in the thread when someone tried to argue that we didn't have any proof that Joshua really was told he was dying.
BTW, it's a video; the red light is his pulseox.

Wow. Now seeing that video again, knowing what we know, I realize what a sick b***h she is. There's no nice way to say it.
Her questions and prompting him to talk about going to heaven....the degree of the brainwashing. It's disgusting. It's horrifying.
Who *does* that?!?!
Taking a screenshot video for posterity right now, before it goes private!
Wowza95 wrote:
I just found this audio recording (or video in the dark?) of Joshie singing and talking about the angels picking him up and taking him to heaven recorded by Kate. He sounds happy to go to heaven. I suppose if I knew for sure my child was dying, I'd want them to not be scared of death and to look forward to heaven. Did she really think he was dying and tried to comfort him about it, or was she trying to harm him and get attention from being the mother of a dying child and thus convinced herself, him, and others that he was dying? I guess we might not ever know. He sounds so sweet:
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/kpmomof8/me...

Location hidden

#696 Jan 26, 2014
I thought I remember someone mentioning it earlier. How do you fake a screen shot of a video? Or will you use a camera and record it while it's playing on your computer? I'm not super tech savvy.
Madi wrote:
That's the one! I'd mentioned it earlier in the thread when someone tried to argue that we didn't have any proof that Joshua really was told he was dying.
BTW, it's a video; the red light is his pulseox.
Wow. Now seeing that video again, knowing what we know, I realize what a sick b***h she is. There's no nice way to say it.
Her questions and prompting him to talk about going to heaven....the degree of the brainwashing. It's disgusting. It's horrifying.
Who *does* that?!?!
Taking a screenshot video for posterity right now, before it goes private!
<quoted text>
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#697 Jan 26, 2014
Wowza95 wrote:
I thought I remember someone mentioning it earlier. How do you fake a screen shot of a video? Or will you use a camera and record it while it's playing on your computer? I'm not super tech savvy. <quoted text>
It's actually super simple.
Go to Screencast-o-matic.com or another similar site (just google "screenshot video" or 'record my screen" or similar.)
Just play the video while you're recording your screen and you're done!:-)
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#698 Jan 26, 2014
@Wowza95....or if it were on Youtube, I could have used a special software program like YTD to download the video.

In this case, there was actually a link to download the video from Photobucket, so no need for the screenshot video or fancy software after all!
JustSayin

Lansdale, PA

#699 Jan 26, 2014
Even if Kate was Pre-med, it doesn't mean anything. Pre-med coursework is usually heavy on the sciences as a foundation for medical school. You don't really learn any real medical stuff until you go to med school. As much as she was on the computer, I'm sure she googled a lot of stuff.
Obviously she's a mentally troubled individual. I pray that all of her children are safe and not within her reach. My heart breaks thinking about the psychological abuse that they endured.
Wow

Alameda, CA

#700 Jan 26, 2014
Has anyone contacted Adam through his facebook page to see if he has any insight into this? He may be just as angry as the rest of us.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#701 Jan 27, 2014
You're precisely correct on the pre-med bit. Most schools today don't have a pre-med major or anything like that (it would be impossible, as each medical school has different prerequisites). You simply major in bio or similar and call yourself 'pre-med'. You don't learn anything relevant until you're in med school.

Agreed on the psychological abuse bit. It just crystallized for me while listening to that video in the dark. The way she prompted him to answer questions about going to heaven and the angels and so on. It's disgusting. Horrific, really. What a sick, evil woman.

I don't think anyone has mentioned reaching out to Adam Parker directly, but I could be wrong. I suspect he's an ardent defender, as otherwise, I'd expect him to post here. We know the family knows about his thread based on the trend of videos, posts, etc. going private or disappearing once mentioned here.

What frightens me is that he's bringing his own child into the world, so the potential for indoctrination is tremendous.(Not to mention that the equation entails a mail-order bride whom he barely knows! In my experience, you need to live with someone for at least a couple years until you *really* know them. You can't *really* know someone by chatting online. You just can't. But that's neither here nor there.*shrug*....but for the record, I predict that she'll be pregnant again within 6-9 months of giving birth. Within 5 years, they'll have an entire tribe and she will be miserable and ready to ship off back to Asia....except she won't have the resources to do so because she's always ever been a housewife, barefoot, pregnant and submissive. But I digress. I hope I'm wrong.)
JustSayin wrote:
Even if Kate was Pre-med, it doesn't mean anything. Pre-med coursework is usually heavy on the sciences as a foundation for medical school. You don't really learn any real medical stuff until you go to med school. As much as she was on the computer, I'm sure she googled a lot of stuff.
Obviously she's a mentally troubled individual. I pray that all of her children are safe and not within her reach. My heart breaks thinking about the psychological abuse that they endured.

Location hidden

#702 Jan 27, 2014
Madi wrote:
@Wowza95....or if it were on Youtube, I could have used a special software program like YTD to download the video.
In this case, there was actually a link to download the video from Photobucket, so no need for the screenshot video or fancy software after all!
Thanks! Good to know
Concerned for All

Seattle, WA

#703 Jan 27, 2014
This was published by Kate on a domestic violence/abuse survivor blog. While I think Kate is extremely troubled, I think a lot of it stems from the horrific abuse described here. Kate's brother coming on here and writing about how much the family loves her rings rings on false ears. While it's hard to believe what Kate says, I will always err on the side of caution when it comes to abuse. Just as I believe in the safety of her children now out of her care since abuse is clearly suspected, I believe in Kate's prerogative not to speak to her family after her own abuse suffered at the hands of her older brother.

http://violenceunsilenced.com/kate-2/

Not writing this at all to shame or embarrass victims of domestic violence. Just sharing why we maybe shouldn't be sympathizing with her family (Curt is not the brother who she claims was abusive, to be clear.)
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#704 Jan 27, 2014
I've read that before. But to be honest, at this point in time, I don't believe a word out of Kate's mouth (or keyboard). We all know she has a very active imagination and apparently has no qualms lying about major things.

Trustworthiness and believability are privileges -- privileges that she has absolutely no claim to after deceiving so many and in such a profound manner.

I say this as a fellow abuse survivor: She brings shame onto us all. Her alleged lies in other areas obliterate her abuse claim credibility, which in turn makes life more difficult for all truthful survivors.

But let me be clear: Abuse does it entitle you to special privileges. Nor does it make it permissible for you to abuse others. Ever.
In my opinion, it behooves you to *prevent* abuse whenever possible as survivor.

If she was, in fact, an abuse survivor, then it makes it even more appalling if she mistreated her own children as has been alleged. In terms of scope, it would make her even worse than her abuser, as she is accused of damaging 8 lives, also in a manner that will carry an extremely profound, lifelong effect.

As an abuse survivor, I would quite literally give my life ten times over to spare my children from any form of abuse. Inflicting that abuse myself? Unimaginable.

But then again, that would imply a belief in anything Kate says. And as I mentioned, she has destroyed any semblance of believability.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#705 Jan 27, 2014
Okay, a brief bit of fact checking brings doubt upon the verifiable claims in that story

According to this obit ( http://www.pamplinmedia.com/obit/174-ht-obitu... ), the brother's name is Bob Proebstel.

Now, Kate claims the sex offense was expunged.
That's so super unlikely -- a felony sex offense against a minor child?
I confirmed this with my husband (an attorney)--- he's never heard of it in 37 years in practicing criminal law.
You can also read about that here: http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article...

But let's say the record *was* expunged.
He would still need to register as a sex offender.
There's no bypassing that after Megan's Law was passed. Anyone convicted at any point in time --even expunged and sealed cases -- must register.
Yet there is no Bob or Robert Proebstel listed in the sex offender registry.

Perhaps there's some sort of loophole since it was 20+ years ago, but a cursory look makes it look doubtful.
Just sayin'.

Location hidden

#706 Jan 27, 2014
I was looking for that story of Kate's I couldn't remember where I had seen it.

I am hoping Curt or his siblings are still reading here. I want him to read this so if they are false accusations they can all clear their names and possibly go to the county and help to keep from Kate ever getting them little ones back..

As for Adam I am sure he will never go against mommy dearest. I am more worried that Faith will be having their baby soon and they live with Kate still. Kate will have unlimited access to a newborn baby.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#707 Jan 27, 2014
I don't make a habit of questioning people who say they have been abused. If Kate had been abused, she had a responsibility to get therapy so she could raise her children healthfully and be the best mom she could be.

The video of her talking in the dark with Joshua is proof that she has some messed up thinking. Saddest of all is that Joshua is fairly healthy now, is moving around well, and is not dying. So, if we believe that she has been abused, then she has created a cycle of abuse that needs to stop with her.

All of her stories of the saving of her kids and having more knowledge than the medical professionals points to a person who needs total control over her children and their care. Could this be as a result of abuse? Maybe.

Having a casual relationship that results in a child can also be symptoms of a person who experienced abuse.

All of that said, she is acting in ways that put her children in harm's way. She has not gotten the help she needs to be a healthy parent. She should not have access to any of these kids because what I heard on the video and the amount of meds she states she gave to Joshua and the posts about not being able to love a RAD child because of her history all point to the kids not being safe in her care.

The kids need to be placed with healthy role models so the cycle doesn't continue.

If Kate has made up the abuse all of the above is still true. Abused or not, Kate should not have access to the most vulnerable of her children.
Mangotree

Melbourne, Australia

#708 Jan 27, 2014
Feeling_Used wrote:
I was looking for that story of Kate's I couldn't remember where I had seen it.
I am hoping Curt or his siblings are still reading here. I want him to read this so if they are false accusations they can all clear their names and possibly go to the county and help to keep from Kate ever getting them little ones back..
As for Adam I am sure he will never go against mommy dearest. I am more worried that Faith will be having their baby soon and they live with Kate still. Kate will have unlimited access to a newborn baby.
Would the courts allow for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police hunt for fatal shooting suspect (Oct '10) Apr 30 catalina castillo 4
News Mining claimholder asks for calm from supporter... Apr 29 Pine 1
News Constitutional activists support Oregon gold mi... Apr 29 Pine 1
News Protesters defend gold miners in government dis... Apr 29 Sugar 1
News Mining claim owner asks armed backers to relax Apr 29 Sugar 1
News 'This is not Bundy Ranch': Oregon miners beg mi... Apr 29 Sugar 1
News Oregon gold miners in BLM dispute call on armed... Apr 29 Sugar 1
More from around the web

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]