joshua parker

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#669 Jan 23, 2014
InTheKnow First off thank you for stepping out and trying to reveal some truths. There will still be people here that won't want to believe the truth.

Kate has said some terrible things about your family in the past. She has stated that your mother hated her. She claimed that your mother only wanted 4 children 2 boys and 2 girls and she messed that up by tagging along as your twin. Because she messed up the order she was hated.

I have some other claims made by her that I have searched out on the internet.

Location hidden

#670 Jan 23, 2014
A prime example of people not wanting to believe the truth or or even possibly be exposed to the truth is InTheKnows post #658 being removed.

Location hidden

#671 Jan 23, 2014
InTheKnow wrote:
We had a rule in our house... no hitting girls. One of my earliest memories of Kate is her slapping herself repeatedly on her forearm right in front of me, then yelling out for me to stop hitting her. My dad believed her, and I got spanked. Why she did that? I have no idea. She held that over me for years. That was probably in the first or second grade.
I am sorry that this was/is your relationship with your sister. And I do understand. My sister did those sort of things as a child. I can't even keep track of all the times I was punished by her actions, manipulations and lies. To have someone that close that you love, do that to you breaks your heart. And like yours, my sister did not "outgrow" her issues. As an adult I was called on my unlisted phone number and reamed out by a stranger that had fallen for my sister's lies "my family has never been there for me, etc.)"

Thankfully after several stays in a psych ward, counseling and meds I have a sister that is now trying to be a decent human. However, she is still narcissistic enough to not understand why some people refuse to forgive and forget the horrid, hateful things she has done to them.
I just want my nieces and nephews to be safe and given a true chance at a real life. School, friends, family, love, activities, sports...real relationships. Life.

I very much understand your wishes for your nieces and nephews to want a "normal" life. I do hope you understand homeschooled children in the majority of families live a "normal" life even if it isn't "standard" or "typical" life with sports teams and such. Most homeschooled families do not have "unhealthy" families like your sister obviously provided. I'm not trying to be disagreeable, I just wanted to make that distinction :) What went one with your nieces and nephews and horrific. And I am desperately praying that they are safe and healthy, saddened that they are old enough to have this affect them emotionally for life :(
InTheKnow

Portland, OR

#672 Jan 23, 2014
Just to be clear, my mom loved Kate. Mom love having twins. She saw twins as a true blessing from God. My parents gave 100 percent support to her growing up. They were at every soccer game, every track meet, all the way from junior high into college.

My mom supported kate through bad decision after bad decision. Kate used her children as a bargaining chip with my mom.my mother's favorite thing the past 20 years has to be a grandmother.mom made the mistake of questioning Kate on some of her child raising decisions and dearly paid for it with Kate's wrath.

Kate made the choice to remove us from her life. she was offered up an abundance of love which she chose to reject when we didn't agree with some of her child raising choices.

I'm truly sorry for all the things she has done. I felt like you all should know some truth... you all had so many questions.

I will not be posting anymore on this blog. All of this breaks my heart. God Bless.

Location hidden

#673 Jan 23, 2014
Curt, I am very sorry for all the hurt you and your family has endured. My prayers are with you all. And I am very sorry for the recent loss of your mother. God bless you all.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#674 Jan 23, 2014
my sympathies to your family, curt, for the recent loss of your mother and grandmother. she sounds like a wonderful and loving woman. thank you for sharing your insight too. i'm sorry for all that kate has put you through. i'll say a prayer for your family.

Location hidden

#675 Jan 23, 2014
Thank you for standing up. Sounds like you and your family have been bullied and lied to/about for all your lives. I am sorry for the loss of your parents, and the relationship with your sister. I truly hope you can build relationships with your neices and nephews. I have a relative that was mean since childhood to siblings and disowned them some years back. She was apparently always had a chip on her shoulder. I don't know her side of the story, but some people never change. Anyway, wishing all the best to you and your family.
InTheKnow wrote:
Last night when asked if I was her twin, I said I was not due to not wanting to be exposed or retaliated against. In truth, I am. I didn't want the attention or my sisters wrath again. When I read my name specifically in a post about
My mothers sickness and death, that I didn't let her know about it? I couldn't NOT say anything.
My name is Curt. I am Kates twin brother. When one of my sisters came across this blog yesterday for the first time, I read every post... I was disgusted and felt shame for my sister and her actions. I feel sorry for those of you that she duped and/or misled.
Kate is a bully. Kate is manipulative. Kate has destroyed any relationship she's ever had as soon as anyone didn't do or say what she wanted to hear. Family, friends... it doesn't matter. She's been this way since I can remember.
We had a rule in our house... no hitting girls. One of my earliest memories of Kate is her slapping herself repeatedly on her forearm right in front of me, then yelling out for me to stop hitting her. My dad believed her, and I got spanked. Why she did that? I have no idea. She held that over me for years. That was probably in the first or second grade.
As a twin, her choice to destroy our bond rips at my heart daily. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her and those kids.... my nieces and nephews that I have not been allowed to know and love. I hope to know them someday.
As her twin brother, I have continued to do something throughout life to Kate, but stopped in 2009. I gave out olive branches. Every time I did so, she destroyed them. I gave up after our last conversation in 2009. What she said to me was just wrong and I won't repeat it here.
I apologize for not doing this first... being upfront and not hiding behind a screen name. It is what it is.
I just want my nieces and nephews to be safe and given a true chance at a real life. School, friends, family, love, activities, sports...real relationships. Life.
Whatever happens to Kate, my conscience is clear. I've tried to love her. When mom died, I used the only conduit to her available, DHS. I gave my phone number & a loving message to her. It was confirmed that Charlie got it and they said they wouldn't be calling me. Olive branch destroyed.

Location hidden

#676 Jan 23, 2014
Curt...thank you for coming forward and sharing your side of things. I know it couldn't have been easy. My thoughts and prayers are with your family...including charley, kate and especially their kids.

Location hidden

#677 Jan 23, 2014
Curt, i appreciate your posting here as yourself. I understand that it is probably not easy. I am sorry for the recent loss of your mother. Kate has created an awful situation for all in your family and her kids. I hope that you will find peace with your siblings.

Kate has been scary to get to know in the way I have. I can only imagine how nonsensical her actions feel to her immediate family. I hope that you are willing to share with the authorities any information that is pertinent to her case. I have worried for the safety of these kids for a long time. they deserve all the protection they can get.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#678 Jan 23, 2014
Thank you for clarifying.
InTheKnow wrote:
Last night when asked if I was her twin, I said I was not due to not wanting to be exposed or retaliated against. In truth, I am. I didn't want the attention or my sisters wrath again. When I read my name specifically in a post about
My mothers sickness and death, that I didn't let her know about it? I couldn't NOT say anything.
My name is Curt. I am Kates twin brother. When one of my sisters came across this blog yesterday for the first time, I read every post... I was disgusted and felt shame for my sister and her actions. I feel sorry for those of you that she duped and/or misled.
Kate is a bully. Kate is manipulative. Kate has destroyed any relationship she's ever had as soon as anyone didn't do or say what she wanted to hear. Family, friends... it doesn't matter. She's been this way since I can remember.
As a twin, her choice to destroy our bond rips at my heart daily. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her and those kids.... my nieces and nephews that I have not been allowed to know and love. I hope to know them someday.
As her twin brother, I have continued to do something throughout life to Kate, but stopped in 2009. I gave out olive branches. Every time I did so, she destroyed them. I gave up after our last conversation in 2009. What she said to me was just wrong and I won't repeat it here.
I apologize for not doing this first... being upfront and not hiding behind a screen name. It is what it is.
Whatever happens to Kate, my conscience is clear. I've tried to love her. When mom died, I used the only conduit to her available, DHS. I gave my phone number & a loving message to her. It was confirmed that Charlie got it and they said they wouldn't be calling me. Olive branch destroyed.
AMA

Bothell, WA

#679 Jan 24, 2014
InTheKnow wrote:
Just to be clear, my mom loved Kate. Mom love having twins. She saw twins as a true blessing from God. My parents gave 100 percent support to her growing up. They were at every soccer game, every track meet, all the way from junior high into college.
My mom supported kate through bad decision after bad decision. Kate used her children as a bargaining chip with my mom.my mother's favorite thing the past 20 years has to be a grandmother.mom made the mistake of questioning Kate on some of her child raising decisions and dearly paid for it with Kate's wrath.
Kate made the choice to remove us from her life. she was offered up an abundance of love which she chose to reject when we didn't agree with some of her child raising choices.
I'm truly sorry for all the things she has done. I felt like you all should know some truth... you all had so many questions.
I will not be posting anymore on this blog. All of this breaks my heart. God Bless.
Thank you Curt for coming forward and letting us know who you were. It didn't matter to me at all who you were, I was just relieved to know that someone who knew about Kate would post something, anything to show us some of the truth.

I'm just so sorry that your family had to find out thru the newspaper. That must have been a horrible shock for all of you. Losing your mother and having this all happen must just be torture for all of you. We (most of us) feel for you and your family. Hopefully, things will smooth out and you all will be able to have a loving relationship with your nephews and nieces. You all deserve that and especially the kids. Their world has been turned upside down and they will need that love, more now than ever.

If you read something bad on here, remember that most of us feel for you all. There will be a hater or 2 among us but we're not all like that. Kate will do anything possible to keep this out of the news and we know that. She probably is on here everyday checking out what is being said and may even be posting here under and assumed name. Don't let that get to you. We really care.

Peace and Blessings

Bless you and your family and just know that a lot of us on here loved those kids and thousands of prayers were and still are being sent.

Location hidden

#680 Jan 24, 2014
Could someone catch me up? I missed the deleted post. So Curt found out that the kids were removed from the newspaper? I'm really confused. Thanks.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#681 Jan 24, 2014
Curt, thank you for coming forward. That took loads of courage, especially knowing that many people had believed Kate's claims that you had abused her.

I believe every word you say and I thank you for the courage to come forward and share.
I *know* the type of person you're describing when you speak about your sister. I have someone like this in my life too and it's beyond difficult at times.

Although I wish I'd seen your original post before it was deleted!
(Does anyone mind recalling the gist of what it said?)
Just one more bit of evidence that Kate's manipulation extends here as well.(Which only fuels my temptation to start up an independent website, dedicated to discussing this case. She felt it was appropriate to do it to McKmama; so what goes around shall come around when she's the subject of a website. If only I had the time!)

Anyways, I think in all, this is a community of caring, good people. We were all moved by Kate's claims. We fell in love with those kids and prayed for them daily.
In the end, they're who matters most.
And while I'd love to know the truth of what unfolded, I understand we'll likely never know.
But I know I'll be among the many who still pray for the kids, even if we never know the outcome.
InTheKnow wrote:
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#682 Jan 24, 2014
Ditto!
Momoflessthan789 wrote:
Could someone catch me up? I missed the deleted post. So Curt found out that the kids were removed from the newspaper? I'm really confused. Thanks.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#683 Jan 24, 2014
Here is a blog address. It is a work in progress. But it is a start.

http://thetruthaboutkpmomof789.wordpress.com/

Location hidden

#685 Jan 25, 2014
I had seen Curt's original post on my phone. And once I saw it had been deleted from here, I realized it was on my phone still. I am an idiot when it comes to my phone, but I looked up how to save a web page online and followed the directions. I thought it had not worked, but this morning I realized if I turned airplane mode off it was still there.
I cannot figure out how to forward it at this point, but I did retype it up. Anyone who read the original post should be able to verify this is accurate:
"So many lies-
-Kate grew up in a loving home
-Her parents spoiled her. She could be incredibly mean when she didnít get her way and her parents caved repeatedly.
-The choice for Kate to have nothing to do with her family was hers because she was questioned about homeschooling her kids and their care. She was called out on so many lies. She then wrote her family off.
-her brother Curt tried to contact her through DHS about her moms health, but Kate would not respond. Nobody in her family had Kates phone number.
-when her mom died, again she was notified by Curt through DHS and asked Kate to please call.. Again both her and Charlie refused to call back.
-Kate was NOT pre-med. She went to college for less than 1 year. Later, she got trained to be a dental assistantÖ and could not keep a job.
-Kate has been a liar, manipulative, and mean since she was a little girl. If you crossed her or didnít agree with her, she treated you like you were dead. Looks like nothing has changed.
-Kate trashed her family to anyone who listened to gain sympathy and help build her lies. Her siblings are great people. Both parents were loving but are deceased.
Please let the courts and police do their job. Justice Will be served. Pray for the kids."

Location hidden

#686 Jan 25, 2014
A-Blog wrote:
It looks like a nice start. The URL made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. How easily she changed the number of children she loved :( It will be good for everyone to have a central site to contribute screenshots and information. I appreciate your tackling this.

Location hidden

#687 Jan 25, 2014
And I meant turned airplane mode on. *blushes*
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#688 Jan 25, 2014
Ah, perfect!
I'm glad someone did this.
I caution you to export a backup file asap, as you're on Wordpress.com . As a free hosted site, you're prone to getting it shut down by Wordpress.com (and I'm sure Kate will give it a go. I'm familiar with the TOU, and there's no violation as far as I can see, but you never know how she'll argue it.)

So you may need to opt for a self-hosted site, where you'll maintain full control. I've thought this through long and hard! LOL

I also have some resources/experience that may help with this, so I'll be in touch.:-)
A-Blog wrote:
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#689 Jan 25, 2014
THANK YOU!
Thanks for taking the time to update those of us who missed this originally. Much appreciated!:-)
Curious that it was deleted. All I can say to that is: Cut the crap, Kate. We deserve to know the truth.
Justa Mom24 wrote:
I had seen Curt's original post on my phone. And once I saw it had been deleted from here, I realized it was on my phone still. I am an idiot when it comes to my phone, but I looked up how to save a web page online and followed the directions. I thought it had not worked, but this morning I realized if I turned airplane mode off it was still there.
I cannot figure out how to forward it at this point, but I did retype it up. Anyone who read the original post should be able to verify this is accurate:
"So many lies-
-Kate grew up in a loving home
-Her parents spoiled her. She could be incredibly mean when she didnít get her way and her parents caved repeatedly.
-The choice for Kate to have nothing to do with her family was hers because she was questioned about homeschooling her kids and their care. She was called out on so many lies. She then wrote her family off.
-her brother Curt tried to contact her through DHS about her moms health, but Kate would not respond. Nobody in her family had Kates phone number.
-when her mom died, again she was notified by Curt through DHS and asked Kate to please call.. Again both her and Charlie refused to call back.
-Kate was NOT pre-med. She went to college for less than 1 year. Later, she got trained to be a dental assistantÖ and could not keep a job.
-Kate has been a liar, manipulative, and mean since she was a little girl. If you crossed her or didnít agree with her, she treated you like you were dead. Looks like nothing has changed.
-Kate trashed her family to anyone who listened to gain sympathy and help build her lies. Her siblings are great people. Both parents were loving but are deceased.
Please let the courts and police do their job. Justice Will be served. Pray for the kids."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... Jun 25 good day 1
So close to homeless Jun '17 Eddie 1
News Grants Pass elderly woman facing no cause eviction Jun '17 good day 1
News Will JFK's grandson become our first Jewish pre... May '17 Antisemitic 2
Armpit Airline May '17 All seeing eye 1
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May '17 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance