joshua parker

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#543 Jan 7, 2014
I kept thinking what mother says the she would withhold care because her child is dying. She would never withhold care for Josh but somehow Bethany had to be put out of her misery (or was it Kate's misery) because there was no hope.

Location hidden

#545 Jan 7, 2014
madi i clicked your link. that is from last feb. i don't think they are still fundraising.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#546 Jan 7, 2014
HateToSayIToldYouSo wrote:
madi i clicked your link. that is from last feb. i don't think they are still fundraising.
See, that's what I thought too.
But if you click the 'give' button, it takes you right through the steps without problem. I continued right up through the point where you'd enter your Paypal info to complete the transaction.
So it looks like it's still active.
*shrug*

More curious is the fact it says there's $0 raised.
I confirmed in my Paypal that I donated, so they got at least $20.
I think someone mentioned that previously, though -- that the fundraising amounts were apparently altered to make it look like less.

Location hidden

#547 Jan 7, 2014
i think she fundraised from multiple fundraiser sites.
Jane

Eureka, MO

#548 Jan 7, 2014
@ Madi - I know that Kate definitely altered the visible amounts of money needed when she was doing the big fundraising to get the two girls home. I questioned her about that at one point and asked why the remaining amount of funds still needed had increased dramatically from that morning when I looked. She said, "Oh, well, I just realized that there are all these different fees we need to pay and we're going to need more time off for Charley than I realized, etc."

Location hidden

#549 Jan 7, 2014
This was the last fundraiser that started Aug 6th. It was active up until about the time this Topix started.

http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-joshua-s-...

I am wondering if the reason Kate E always started these for Kate is she knew she probably wouldn't get in trouble because she wasn't asking herself.
I think that if everyone who has donated her money made a complaint though it could possibly start something rolling. Anyone who donated did so under false pretense.
AMA

Bothell, WA

#550 Jan 8, 2014
I commented a fairly long post on the Kate/Mckmama ripoffs across America ...How each of them was totally using people who care and have big hearts to help families who are going thru these horrific times with children who re dying....I was very open about all Iknew of MckMama and how it lined up with the Parkers.....MckMama is stilll going strong even tho there is absolutely nothing wrong with her child now and hasn't been for years. She does the "re Birthday every year to still keep Stellan in the limelight...Itis so disgusting to see how we all came together for the McKinneys and Parkers and nothing happens to them... Just nothing...

**My question is at this point, since I wrote that was it deleted? It was around the time this week of Madi and MomtomyBoy, so I think on pg 27, maybe 26. Was it deleted by accident? or because there was too much info that could be easily checked for the truth or was it deleted because of a gitch?

** I hate seeing people like the McKinneys file for $750,000 Bankruptcy, and still come out smiling even tho they were denied...I hate to see people like the Parkers doing the same....Granted as we know only that the kids have been taken away from the Parkers, will they eventually end up smelling like a rose too????These 2 families alone make us stop in our tracks and maybe not help the next worthy family because of their trickery.... They have no shame in what they are doing or have done and will keep doing it to whatever end comes...if it ever does....

** I didn't feel my post was OT because it was comparing 2 families who conned so many and for the first family, where Kate commented on Mwop about them, the McKinneys are still getting away with it, living the high life. No wonder Kate was jealous, there was nothing she could do to compete with MckMama... yet she as using the same tactic with her little adorable kids.... I wish I had realized just how connected they were in as much as what they eah were doing... I don't recall specific wording of Kate to Mwop, even tho I could go back ad find her posts... It just makes me mad to see how we are so conned and yet they still manage to live a good life..... I wouldn't have called it a good life with sick children but now that the truth is out, and we know the Parker litles are doing well, I can call it a good life for them...Thank God.she was stopped when she was and if there is any $$ left I hope Kate enjoys it
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#551 Jan 8, 2014
Feeling_Used wrote:
This was the last fundraiser that started Aug 6th. It was active up until about the time this Topix started.
http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-joshua-s-...
I am wondering if the reason Kate E always started these for Kate is she knew she probably wouldn't get in trouble because she wasn't asking herself.
I think that if everyone who has donated her money made a complaint though it could possibly start something rolling. Anyone who donated did so under false pretense.
That's what I think -- that she intentionally had Kate Estes start the fundraisers. It seems more and more like a CYA.
But you know what? I don't care who gives me my money back. If I have to chase Kate Estes for it, then so be it. It's the principle of the matter. Right now, it looks like she colluded with Kate Parker.
I can see running one fundraiser for a friend. But I know of at least THREE off the top of my head.(the fundrazr campaign, the YouCaring campaign, and the one via the Help The Parkers site.) That's just plain suspicious.

It makes my blood boil seeing good, kind people on that you caring fundraiser page, donating $60,$80,$150.

That's exactly it --- we contributed under false pretenses. I know I've seen other cases on the news where charges were brought against people who benefited from fundraisers that were conducted under false pretenses.

In all seriousness, I'm tempted to start a Change.org petition where people who donated can attest to that fact that they donated under false pretenses and want to see criminal consequences brought forth.

Then I'll forward it to the district attorney and let him have at it.

Any interest in this? Anyone? I'm happy to organize it if there's interest.

Location hidden

#552 Jan 8, 2014
I'm interested.

Location hidden

#553 Jan 8, 2014
Jane wrote:
@ Madi - I know that Kate definitely altered the visible amounts of money needed when she was doing the big fundraising to get the two girls home. I questioned her about that at one point and asked why the remaining amount of funds still needed had increased dramatically from that morning when I looked. She said, "Oh, well, I just realized that there are all these different fees we need to pay and we're going to need more time off for Charley than I realized, etc."
That's very interesting. When they adopted, their total amount needed should have been closer to $30-32k, but had $40k as the amount needed on her blog. Some of the costs she had listed were redundant (ex:$1500 for an orphanage donation, when that cost was already included in the facilitation team fee). I don't think they needed to cover any unpaid time off for Charley, since I believe he used vacation and sick time (but maybe some of it was - I just can't remember). Granted, I know it's good to have a little extra for any unforeseen events during the process and when a family gets home, but almost $10k is more than a cushion. I know they're not living the high life, and have a lot of kids with needs, but it's the dishonesty behind the numbers that is frustrating. I wasn't aware until this forum that they also raised money for funeral expenses, their daughter in law's expenses, etc.

Location hidden

#554 Jan 8, 2014
AMA-you can't delete posts from Topix. So either is was removed because someone reported it (that usually takes a day or two) or it was a system glitch. I posted something a few days ago (nothing major) and when I came back, it was gone. So I think it never really posted.
jmp

Beggs, OK

#555 Jan 8, 2014
I too came upon this site while searching for info(obituaries) for either Joshua or Bethany. My heart is heavy and broken for these children. I feel left hanging out on the line in a terrible storm. We contribute on several different fundraisers, and help requests. I was involved in prayers circles for the children, the family; i encouraged many to pray about contributing and know that several gave because of information I passed along.

From what I have read here, I am thankful if it is true that Joshua and Bethany are doing better.

I hope there are answers for all this mess and soon.

Location hidden

#556 Jan 8, 2014
AMA wrote:
I commented a fairly long post on the Kate/Mckmama ripoffs across America ...How each of them was totally using people who care and have big hearts to help families who are going thru these horrific times with children who re dying....I was very open about all Iknew of MckMama and how it lined up with the Parkers.....MckMama is stilll going strong even tho there is absolutely nothing wrong with her child now and hasn't been for years. She does the "re Birthday every year to still keep Stellan in the limelight...Itis so disgusting to see how we all came together for the McKinneys and Parkers and nothing happens to them... Just nothing...
**My question is at this point, since I wrote that was it deleted? It was around the time this week of Madi and MomtomyBoy, so I think on pg 27, maybe 26. Was it deleted by accident? or because there was too much info that could be easily checked for the truth or was it deleted because of a gitch?
** I hate seeing people like the McKinneys file for $750,000 Bankruptcy, and still come out smiling even tho they were denied...I hate to see people like the Parkers doing the same....Granted as we know only that the kids have been taken away from the Parkers, will they eventually end up smelling like a rose too????These 2 families alone make us stop in our tracks and maybe not help the next worthy family because of their trickery.... They have no shame in what they are doing or have done and will keep doing it to whatever end comes...if it ever does....
** I didn't feel my post was OT because it was comparing 2 families who conned so many and for the first family, where Kate commented on Mwop about them, the McKinneys are still getting away with it, living the high life. No wonder Kate was jealous, there was nothing she could do to compete with MckMama... yet she as using the same tactic with her little adorable kids.... I wish I had realized just how connected they were in as much as what they eah were doing... I don't recall specific wording of Kate to Mwop, even tho I could go back ad find her posts... It just makes me mad to see how we are so conned and yet they still manage to live a good life..... I wouldn't have called it a good life with sick children but now that the truth is out, and we know the Parker litles are doing well, I can call it a good life for them...Thank God.she was stopped when she was and if there is any $$ left I hope Kate enjoys it
I too have had a couple post not show up. I think it is system errs. If I am signed in I see them if not I don't see them.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#557 Jan 8, 2014
Wowza95 wrote:
<quoted text>
.....I wasn't aware until this forum that they also raised money for funeral expenses, their daughter in law's expenses, etc.
This is the first I heard about fundraising for the DIL's expenses too.
What was that all about?
Was she an honest to goodness mail order bride?

Location hidden

#558 Jan 9, 2014
momtomyboys wrote:
I kept thinking what mother says the she would withhold care because her child is dying. She would never withhold care for Josh but somehow Bethany had to be put out of her misery (or was it Kate's misery) because there was no hope.
Bethany's heart surgery was also delayed by Kate, she stated she couldn't possibly leave Josh.

Location hidden

#559 Jan 9, 2014
Show Me The Money69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bethany's heart surgery was also delayed by Kate, she stated she couldn't possibly leave Josh.
Yes that is true she had Bethany off steroids but stated she would not be taking her for surgery as long as Joshua needed her. It was so messed up to say. Who would say such a thing?
I know she got pissed because questions were asked that if it were Joshua who needed the surgery but Bethany needed her it wouldn't have mattered Joshua would have had it.
ladyE

United States

#560 Jan 9, 2014
http://www.allarepreciousinhissight.com/2011/...

from what I gather Joshua has passed. Hope this helps.
phm

Beverly Hills, FL

#561 Jan 9, 2014
ladyE wrote:
http://www.allarepreciousinhis sight.com/2011/07/joshuas-joy. html
That's from 2011. He's not dead

Location hidden

#562 Jan 9, 2014
He is very much alive.
Madi

Cape Coral, FL

#563 Jan 9, 2014
ladyE wrote:
http://www.allarepreciousinhis sight.com/2011/07/joshuas-joy. html
That's from 2011, as the others mentioned.
I remember reading that when it was published.

Now we know it was an absolute load of rubbish.

Like a fool, I contributed to that fundraiser, among others.:-(

You know what? I bet that's why Kate couldn't get Joshua on hospice.
It's not that hospice sucked.
Her kid wasn't dying!!!

Makes my blood boil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: PRO Tech Mobile RV Repair (Dec '13) Mon Mis 4
Nathan stancliff Apr 13 Oxxie 1
chomos take over nurelle harrigan investigation Apr 2 DAVE 1
Moving Mom active boys Apr 1 Erk 1
News Oregon petition looks to ban assault weapons Mar 22 armed citizen 1
News 15-year-old arrested over suspected school threat Mar '18 Jackson MC-CHICKEN 1
News Cause of Mr. Thom's fire doesn't surface quickly (Jul '08) Mar '18 christo 10

Medford Jobs

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages