joshua parker

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#457 Dec 27, 2013
I am all for not be the judge and the jury. But, let's face it, to many of us were silent for too long because we did not want to anger Kate or judge her. This is the internet, I agree. But, hey, Joshua was on death's door for almost two years. He bounced back again and again. Miracle, probably. A miracle of adequate medical management when he was finally in the care of competent professionals who visually assessed and admitted him. A miracle that the post his mother made on CB (which I saw) about his death was not in fact the case by virtue of the fact that the doctor's tricked her into admitting him. Before Kate shut down Joshua's CB page, she was angered by the psychiatrist who refused to agree about Joshua's "bratty" behavior as not related to parenting. I believe that psychiatrist and other professionals saved Joshua from a life of medical mismanagement. Joshua is the only child she has not gone to court to fight for. I wonder why? Her friends on Tons of Kids would do well to thank God that these kids are safe from a horrific situation and pray for Kate's mental health.
Danielle

Alpine, UT

#458 Dec 27, 2013
I can clear up the confusion about the murder/suicide situation with the Kelle/Kelli.

Kelli Stapleton is the one who tried to kill her daughter Issy.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/auti...

Kelle Hampton is the one with Lainey, Nella and Dash.
She is just constantly exploiting her children for money and feeding them sugar to bribe them.
Confused

Litchfield, IL

#459 Dec 27, 2013
Reading through this, trying to come to my own conclusions because a few anonymous people saying "this is fact" just doesn't convince me. In searching for kps youtube account I came across this
http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/autism-chi... seems like KP always knows better than doctors and therapists. Still wish I could find the truth.

Location hidden

#460 Dec 27, 2013
Confused, Kate knowing better is one thing that is verifiable.
Confused

Litchfield, IL

#461 Dec 27, 2013
Just finished reading through this and saw the link to the court cases that had expired. Going to keep checking the new calendars to see if they pop back up in the system. Wish we knew what happened in the first court case.
I agree that many red flags were thrown up in the Caringbridge pages. I did wonder why she would adopt more sick kids when she had so many sick kids already, but then I found other blogs of families that had done the same. Granted in a lot of cases they didn't realize the kids were so sick when they brought them home, but they only fundraised for adoption fees, not a billion different times for cash for "funerals, work leave, birthday gifts, etc.".
I truly hope all kids are safe and healthy. Sorry I just can't take the word of anonymous people on here. I do believe Kate messed up big time and hope she pays for what she did. Poor Bethany stole my heart
Confused

Litchfield, IL

#462 Dec 27, 2013
hm just about an hour ago I had stumbled acrossed this blog http://www.allarepreciousinhissight.com/2011/...
that had Joshua's Joy youtube video embedded in the blog post. I realized I could have used that link to go to Kate's other youtube videos but when I went back the video was listed as private. I know when I first went there it was accessible.

Location hidden

#463 Dec 28, 2013
momtomyboys wrote:
Confused, Kate knowing better is one thing that is verifiable.
I couldn't agree with you more, and on your other posts. She is a manipulatorand a bully. She thrives on the attention she gets from her kids. If she is mentally ill, a product of her childhood, or whatever, she is still responsible for her actions.
BLynn

Cedar Park, TX

#464 Dec 28, 2013
Like Sabrina P, I had been following the Parker's (Joshua & Bethany) story since Lorraine shared it on her blog years ago. I'd really like to know how they are doing- just because I've prayed for so long for them. I had never even heard of MWOP until I came across this thread. Whatever the case is, I'm still praying and hoping that someday Kate will share an update.
BLynn

Cedar Park, TX

#465 Dec 28, 2013
Oh wowsers... I just read this whole thread and am stunned! Kyron Horman connection is just bizarre. What does it mean that she didn't fight for Joshua in court? Or is that an assumption because he wasn't on that docket with his siblings?
And I've never heard of April Rose... This is not a relation to the Parker family, correct?
AMA

Bothell, WA

#466 Dec 28, 2013
AMA wrote:
Just in case I may have some info wrong, I wat you to know it was not on purpose. I'm writng this to clear up couple things which may b mixed up and I don't want anone to run with what I said until we can make sure it is what it is... Not big mistakes but any mistake can get people stired up....
1. I think I may have inadvertantly called Joshies favorite PCP DR S. Now, thinking back, I believe it was Dr K. Still not sure but want to make you aware that I may have been wrong...
2.Kelle....On one of the momy blogger sites and I can;t recall which one, they talked a lot about Kelle attempting a suicide?murder plot and nearly succeeded. I have never read a blog of Kelles or really most blogs, just only a couple. I'm not goingto name the blog I THINK I read it on this week butit is well known...
It was reported and many have seen videos of her dau throwing horrible tantrums that were very violent.( I did NOT see those as I have never follwed her) Especially to her mother.. It was said mom had been knocked unconscious a couple times. Her behavior was getting worse and there was fear for the family. They seemed to not be able to get help for her.
After re-reading what I wrote, I dedided to go back and try to find out what happened. First of all...I can't find Kelle having a 13-14 y/o dau named Issy.. It does show she has 2 littl girls Lainey and Nella and a litlte guy named Dash...In this blog I think it said she was in jail awaiting arraignment. he was supposedly at the end of her rope with the dau and thats all she could think to do was take both their lives...
IF THIS IS NOT TRUE.. I am so sorry...I hope I can find the blog I read it on and see if I can get some more info. While looking last nite for that blog, I did run across a short one dated Dec 16, 2013 (around) and all about Christmas and Dash wanting to pul lthe snowflakes down. That alone says she is not in jail...
As I said, if I am wrong, I apologize to all of you and most of all to Kelle. Also in trying to find that blog, it appears this Kelle lives in MI and the another lives in Fla maybe or somewhere down SE. If anyone can chime in, whether I am right o wrong, please do. If it isn't a fact, I want to nip it in the bud immed. Thanks everone ♥AMA
**********The mommy blogger was NOT Kelle. It is another blogger, Kelli S.
Sorry for the error.*********
AMA

Bothell, WA

#467 Dec 28, 2013
Danielle wrote:
I can clear up the confusion about the murder/suicide situation with the Kelle/Kelli.
Kelli Stapleton is the one who tried to kill her daughter Issy.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/auti...
Kelle Hampton is the one with Lainey, Nella and Dash.
She is just constantly exploiting her children for money and feeding them sugar to bribe them.
***Thank you for helping clear this up. I did go bacvk and see that it was KS. I have posted that I was wrong. I feel terrible that I confused the 2 mothers....
So thanks again and especially for not pointing fingers when it was an honest mistake....

Location hidden

#468 Dec 28, 2013
April Rose is not related to the Parkers. She was a fake baby made up by Beccah Beushausen. Kate was a leader in bringing her down. Just before she set her sights on MckMama. That was 2009.

Location hidden

#469 Dec 30, 2013
The next court date is supposed to be in February, I think. I hope the TOK people would look at those docs and see that the state of Oregon is concerned about all minors in the house. Joshua was not part of the last court date because Kate was not trying to have him home. Maybe he will be a part of the next hearing.

Location hidden

#470 Dec 30, 2013
Joshua was likely taken in another county since he was in a Portland. His case would be handled there.

Location hidden

#471 Dec 30, 2013
Could be Krazy, but I have heard Kate is not fighting for him. Could be because she got caught harming him in the hospital.
AMA

Bothell, WA

#472 Dec 30, 2013
momtomyboys wrote:
Could be Krazy, but I have heard Kate is not fighting for him. Could be because she got caught harming him in the hospital.
I was thinking the other day about the Drs. setting up a survelience in Joshies room. I wasn't keeping up very well during the summer as I was ill, but I always wondered if she was causing him and Bethany to be so sick. From narcotics experiences I have had with patients. it seem ed like he was on so large doses of meds for a small child. Also I was really concerned when she was being taught (she probably already knew very well) how to work with the Drs and maybe(?) not sure, along with the hospice people how to administer and do various procedures which would normally be a nurses job. I can't really recall just how that came about. Anyway...I hope they tricked her into doing something to him that is very credible on a survelience system in his room to use in the justice system. I truly believe she was the snake who was making her little guy ill and al,ost killed him. She most assuredly would have soon if she hadn't been stopped, in whatever way they stopped her. For her and Joshie, she had gone way too far to even try to get him off drugs herself....That alone would have probably killed him. This is so sad and only a few knowing the truth is causing a lot of speculation, including mine. This isns't something you can just say Oh, he's alive and go on to the next thing in your life. It's always on your mind:(
Thought-I-was-he r-friend

Davenport, IA

#473 Dec 30, 2013
The PCP that Kate always referenced was Dr. Sibley. His pain doc was Dr. Top, and then Dr. Kingsbury (I think?). The only one I'm not absolutely sure about is Dr. K. Pretty sure the name was Kingsbury though.
Thought-I-was-he r-friend

Davenport, IA

#474 Dec 30, 2013

Location hidden

#475 Dec 31, 2013
Dr.Sibley was his pediatrician, Dr. Kingsbury is Bethany's Rheumotologits, and Dr. King is Bethany's Cardiologist, Dr. Top was Joshuas original inpatient pain management doctor, he later moved on to another hospital.
Becca

United States

#476 Dec 31, 2013
Is there a link to the documents available?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Feb 2 The Ex 1
Oregon model photos (Jan '15) Jan 29 Dont go there 7
News Cause of Mr. Thom's fire doesn't surface quickly (Jul '08) Jan 19 Kent 9
kpmomof789 Kate parker speak up about your no l... (Mar '14) Jan '16 More to the Picture 16
News Grants Pass woman pulled out of her burning apa... Dec '15 Becky 1
News Aria Gin's New Tasting Room Creates Northwest D... Dec '15 fuzmorten 1
News Deer Devour Hemp Crops at Southern Oregon Farm Dec '15 DILF 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages