Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4222 Aug 29, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if this has been mentioned... But, Kate's husband Charley is only the biological father of her 2 oldest children, I know that for a fact. I was friends with her for years. After her 2nd child, Charley had a vasectomy which Kate claims was highly encouraged by her mother. Their 3rd child was conceived by a one-night stand with a family friend which also explains why Emily looks so different than all the other children. The twins, Isaac and Joshua were all conceived using a sperm donor. Will Naylor. If you look him up, he is rather popular. Charley is listed as the father on all birth certificates, but, even after a vasectomy reversal, could not get Kate pregnant again. Yes, Charley has told Kate he is gay and has no sexual attraction to her, but Kate says that he will never face his true feelings because of his religious beliefs.
A lot of people know this story because Kate seemed to have no filter and shared everything with everyone. But... I don't know if her younger kids know this story or not (when I was friends with Kate years ago, she had not told them anything yet), and Emily, especially, might not want to find this information out in this way. We also have no way to know if it is the truth or not. Kate is a pathological liar. I always bought this story, but I bought other ones too that have been proven to be lies. Kate is a piece of work, but her children are innocent and deserve the right to tell people or NOT tell people about their personal history. I think this should be pulled.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4223 Aug 29, 2014
I find this all hard to believe.... Honestly.... A child, the product of a 1 night stand and 4 kids from a sperm donor???? Come on..... Joshua was conceived after they moved from FL to OR.... They got the same donor clear across the US???
Shakes my head...... All of the kids are definitely related.... Joshua looked like his older brothers (ALL of them!!) and Emily looks like her other siblings. I have 3 young kids and they look alike but then don't, know what I mean???..... All have same parents (obviously). Genetics.... They are amazing things!!
This story is just totally out there and getting weirder as time goes on.
I feel badly for the kids if they have read this stuff.
Caring Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

#4224 Sep 1, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if this has been mentioned... But, Kate's husband Charley is only the biological father of her 2 oldest children, I know that for a fact. I was friends with her for years. After her 2nd child, Charley had a vasectomy which Kate claims was highly encouraged by her mother. Their 3rd child was conceived by a one-night stand with a family friend which also explains why Emily looks so different than all the other children. The twins, Isaac and Joshua were all conceived using a sperm donor. Will Naylor. If you look him up, he is rather popular. Charley is listed as the father on all birth certificates, but, even after a vasectomy reversal, could not get Kate pregnant again. Yes, Charley has told Kate he is gay and has no sexual attraction to her, but Kate says that he will never face his true feelings because of his religious beliefs.
This doesn't even begin to sound true. We all know that Kate is not the most honest person in the world, and this sound very far-fetched to say the least. I don't believe it at all.
tripntwinmom

Austin, TX

#4225 Sep 2, 2014
Caring Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
This doesn't even begin to sound true. We all know that Kate is not the most honest person in the world, and this sound very far-fetched to say the least. I don't believe it at all.
You don't have to believe it. It IS true. Go Google Will Naylor. He is well known. Kate's kids resemble him. Of course all of them look similar. They DO share a mom. Genetics people. I was just sharing more info with people in a story that was already bizarre.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4226 Sep 2, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to believe it. It IS true. Go Google Will Naylor. He is well known. Kate's kids resemble him. Of course all of them look similar. They DO share a mom. Genetics people. I was just sharing more info with people in a story that was already bizarre.
I do know what genetics are......:-/ I also find this far fetched because of the cost behind having a sperm donor in both FL and OR.......(It's not like you'd be dragging those samples with you when you move across the country) From what I was told,(even throwing out some crap from the truth) they could of never been financially able to do something like that especially repeatedly.
Kate liked to tell stories..... That we ALL know..... She also thrived on people feeling sorry for her and being in the "limelight" so to speak.
I didn't want to believe any of this (medical child abuse) could be true because I "knew" her and respected her as a fellow mother.
I guess what it comes down to is the truth will come out during her trial. If the kids are not Charley's biological children, that will be proven as a way to make Kate look even worse, right????
ShowMeTheMoney

Columbus, NJ

#4227 Sep 3, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Real life or online friend? Regardless of which you are, Kate pulled the wool over many "friends" eyes. Aside from Kate "saying" how do you know all of this for a fact?
Caring Mom

Broken Arrow, OK

#4228 Sep 3, 2014
Kate has lied so much to so many people and some of the things she claimed were pretty far fetched. Like this story about the sperm donor. No, I do not believe it. Just because someone is well-known as a donor does not mean that Kate's children are a product of that type of conception. No, it doesn't matter whether I believe it or not but I don't. It's pretty far out there, exactly the type of lie she would tell.
tripntwinmom

Houston, TX

#4229 Sep 3, 2014
I met Kate online as we both had a child with Arnold Chiari malformation and then spina bifida when J was born. We became quite close. She, Adam & J came to Texas to visit me for a week when J was 1. Her donor is well-known because he gives his sperm FOR FREE! Where you live does not matter. The sperm is shipped to your doctor or home in a tank. I've met several women who have received from him. I know all of this because I too used a donor to conceive my children (NOT the same one as Kate). Charley had a vasectomy after their 2nd child and is not able to produce kids. He had a reversal, but it was unsuccessful.
ShowMeTheMoney

Columbus, NJ

#4230 Sep 3, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
I met Kate online as we both had a child with Arnold Chiari malformation and then spina bifida when J was born. We became quite close. She, Adam & J came to Texas to visit me for a week when J was 1. Her donor is well-known because he gives his sperm FOR FREE! Where you live does not matter. The sperm is shipped to your doctor or home in a tank. I've met several women who have received from him. I know all of this because I too used a donor to conceive my children (NOT the same one as Kate). Charley had a vasectomy after their 2nd child and is not able to produce kids. He had a reversal, but it was unsuccessful.
Seriously, think for a moment-Kate had how many medical professionals fooled? Not a stretch of the imagination that she fooled you too.
idontthinkso

Alameda, CA

#4232 Sep 4, 2014
I believe that this story is indeed bogus for two reasons. 1 - Naylor is supposed to be very selective of who he donates too, why would he choose Kate? 2) I believe that his exclusivety would be a reason Kate would claim he was her sperm donor. After all, she always wanted to be involved with the rare and unusual, why not have that even as the father of her children.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4233 Sep 4, 2014
I think it is important to note that Kate is chameleon-like. Kate adapted her story bases on the stories of people she friended. She adopted when she met people who we're looking into IA and kids with special needs. She took pages out of Kate E's experience and described J as similar. She read about syndromes and her kids developed long strings of dx. That kind of behavior is what ultimately made her enemies and caused her to go too far as she harmed the kids. Who knows about the sperm donor but if someone shared that they did AI I could easily see it becoming Kate's "reality" soon after.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4234 Sep 5, 2014
Is anyone planning on being present for court Monday?
mom

Pendleton, OR

#4235 Sep 6, 2014
Nobody wrote:
It looks like there was another custody hearing for 5 of the kids Friday 8/15. All the younger kids EXCEPT Bethany. I wonder if they have lost paternal rights to Bethany?
(Link will probably be broken by morning: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/JOS/Calendar.nsf/3... $FILE/JOS-83494158-FAMCRT.PDF)
why is the link no longer good?
mom

Pendleton, OR

#4236 Sep 6, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate says? Wow.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4237 Sep 6, 2014
Meh, Kate's a wackadoodle who wouldn't know the truth about anything if she saw it.
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4238 Sep 7, 2014
Copy/Paste from a search this morning of the Oregon Court Calendar:
Date
Case Number Judicial Officer Time
Type Style Physical Location Hearing Type
140331212 State of Oregon VS. Waller, Nan G 09/25/2014
Offense Felony KATHERINE PARKER Courtroom 208 9:15 AM
Call
Still Shocked by it all

Marietta, GA

#4239 Sep 7, 2014
Sorry about the loss of spacing. Here's the same info in a more easily read form:

Case Number: 140331212, State of Oregon VS. KATHERINE PARKER,
Judicial Officer: Waller, Nan G, Courtroom 208, 9:15 AM, 09/25/2015, Hearing Type: Call.

Location hidden

#4240 Sep 7, 2014
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
why is the link no longer good?
It's common with court dockets. They post new ones each day and don't keep up the old ones.

Anyone going?

Location hidden

#4241 Sep 7, 2014
Still Shocked by it all wrote:
Sorry about the loss of spacing. Here's the same info in a more easily read form:
Case Number: 140331212, State of Oregon VS. KATHERINE PARKER,
Judicial Officer: Waller, Nan G, Courtroom 208, 9:15 AM, 09/25/2015, Hearing Type: Call.
What website and search criteria are you using to find this?

And can anyone explain what it means when it says hearing type: call?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#4242 Sep 7, 2014
This is the website that info is found at. I was just coming to post it.
https://publicaccess.courts.oregon.gov/Public...

I used search by name and the date field of on or after today's date and on or before 12/1/2014.

Not sure what call means.

I was really hoping for the trial to start soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin Apr 15 fresh out 2
News Germany: PKK apology no reason to reconsider ba... Apr 11 Chuck 12
News Cat survives shock, 25-foot fall from power pole Apr 10 Parden Pard 2
"When Giants Fall" Sneak Preview Screening at A... Apr 8 jess_ring 1
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr 4 Grants Pass 178
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) Mar 19 friends 8
anyone have biancs lynea daileys number Mar 19 lindsey 1
More from around the web

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE