joshua parker
Bystander

Berkeley, CA

#4203 Jun 30, 2014
Oh, I should clarify--there was supposedly a connection between Clementine's husband confessing homosexual tendencies and trying to "prove" his masculinity by fathering another child. I can't remember if Clementine implied that this had happened with their older children, or if it was just speculated on at a spin-off board.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4204 Jun 30, 2014
WOW thank you for your insight.
I have wondered about a previous husband. If you search her whole name you will get a result for her with a known last name of "Alexander".

Anyone have any idea on when she may be in court?
Bystander wrote:
I posted years ago (like, almost 10) on a celebrity gossip board that Kate frequented, posting under the name "Clementine." She wrote very long, detailed posts about her sick children, and while it rang my BS-meter at the time, I just assumed that the children or their illnesses were made up entirely. I never in a million years would have dreamed that she was making them sick(er)!
The mods apparently got wind of KP's arrest, so "Clementine's" posts there are gone. She mostly posted about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and the Duggars (she claimed to be Quiverfull like them, which I was always skeptical of). She did post a bit about her husband, and claimed he confessed he was gay to her. They conceived a child (Joshua?) not long after, and there was some speculation (or maybe insinuation on her part) that this was not the first time this had happened.
She also mentioned being divorced at one point, and it wasn't clear if it was because her husband was gay or if this was a previous husband.
Anyway, just thought I'd add "Clementine" to the list of known Parker aliases, in case anyone is keeping track.
mom

Pendleton, OR

#4205 Jul 1, 2014
I do not know if Charles is indeed gay (or bisexual?). I do know that he has experimented with other guys sexually.(I was told by both him and the person (guy) he did that with. It was a long time ago.
Bystander wrote:
I posted years ago (like, almost 10) on a celebrity gossip board that Kate frequented, posting under the name "Clementine." She wrote very long, detailed posts about her sick children, and while it rang my BS-meter at the time, I just assumed that the children or their illnesses were made up entirely. I never in a million years would have dreamed that she was making them sick(er)!
The mods apparently got wind of KP's arrest, so "Clementine's" posts there are gone. She mostly posted about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and the Duggars (she claimed to be Quiverfull like them, which I was always skeptical of). She did post a bit about her husband, and claimed he confessed he was gay to her. They conceived a child (Joshua?) not long after, and there was some speculation (or maybe insinuation on her part) that this was not the first time this had happened.
She also mentioned being divorced at one point, and it wasn't clear if it was because her husband was gay or if this was a previous husband.
Anyway, just thought I'd add "Clementine" to the list of known Parker aliases, in case anyone is keeping track.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4206 Jul 8, 2014
Anything happening in court? Does anyone know the next court date?
Sabrina P

Crown Point, IN

#4207 Jul 16, 2014
Has Lorraine at allarepreciousinhissight.com ever said anything about any of the allegations/charges regarding Kate? That blog is how I found out about Joshua years ago, I was just wondering because I cannot find anything but archived posts, Thanks!

Location hidden

#4208 Jul 16, 2014
Sabrina P wrote:
Has Lorraine at allarepreciousinhissight.com ever said anything about any of the allegations/charges regarding Kate? That blog is how I found out about Joshua years ago, I was just wondering because I cannot find anything but archived posts, Thanks!
We go to the same church (though we do not know each other well by any means), and to my knowledge she has never said anything. I did contact her to give her the detective's contact info when all of this was going down. I know she got the message, but I never heard a reply. But I also did not ask for a reply, either. I also wouldn't expect her to - she has quite a lot to take care of with her own little ones. I don't think less of her for wanting to stay out of it. If she ever made contact with the detectives, what she said to them is between them. I get the sense that she was taken in like the rest of us.
ShowMeTheMoney

Mount Holly, NJ

#4209 Jul 18, 2014
Just speaking for myself, I am sleeping much better at night knowing that the 3 youngest Parker children are no longer in danger from Kate. I hope the other children have all received medical evaluations, as well as counseling. I'm assuming Charlie is still working, does anyone here who may know them have any idea what the plan is with the children remaining in his custody? Are/will they be attending public school? Is any other family now involved?
Robin

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4210 Jul 28, 2014
Hi has there not been any movement on this case? Does anyone know?
Brenda

Benton, AR

#4211 Jul 28, 2014
When the Caring Bridge site first disappeared, I sent her a message. I was ver nice and told her I understood Kates need for privacy but I just wanted to know if Joshua had passed away? I never heard back from her and haven't heard her mention anything on her blog. I'm sure she feels taken in but is too nice to say so.
Maxine

Keller, TX

#4212 Aug 2, 2014
Brenda wrote:
When the Caring Bridge site first disappeared, I sent her a message. I was ver nice and told her I understood Kates need for privacy but I just wanted to know if Joshua had passed away? I never heard back from her and haven't heard her mention anything on her blog. I'm sure she feels taken in but is too nice to say so.
Brenda, Kate is in prison. Read back in this forum for the details. Joshua and Bethany are thriving in foster care. You are one of so many who have shown their kindness and concern.
Becca

United States

#4213 Aug 3, 2014
I think perhaps that she is referring to Lorraine?
Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda, Kate is in prison. Read back in this forum for the details. Joshua and Bethany are thriving in foster care. You are one of so many who have shown their kindness and concern.
momofthehorde

Danville, CA

#4214 Aug 11, 2014
Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
Kate is in county jail, not prison. Prison is for offenders who have been convicted of their crimes.

Location hidden

#4215 Aug 11, 2014
There's a comment on a post on thetruthabout... page that says Kate was on the July 15 docket, but court is now set for SEPTEMBER 8TH.

I hope everyone is doing well.
Robin Martin

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4216 Aug 13, 2014
So if she is in the county jail does she get to do anything but sit there? I hope not but I don't laws.
momofthehorde

Danville, CA

#4217 Aug 16, 2014
She's in Inverness Jal in Northeast Portland, which has dormitory style accomodations. She's not in a cell, but jail is jail. No privacy, she has to wear inmate uniforms, only 2 visits per week with no more than 3 people per visit. She may be able to work while she's there.
Nobody

Boise, ID

#4218 Aug 17, 2014
It looks like there was another custody hearing for 5 of the kids Friday 8/15. All the younger kids EXCEPT Bethany. I wonder if they have lost paternal rights to Bethany?

(Link will probably be broken by morning: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/JOS/Calendar.nsf/3... $FILE/JOS-83494158-FAMCRT.PDF)
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4219 Aug 17, 2014
That jail's too easy. When she is convicted I hope she gets a good time in prison where she belongs.

Location hidden

#4220 Aug 18, 2014
Link still works as of 8-18 7:40 central.

Regarding Bethany not being on the docket - Didn't that happen before? I seem to recall we haven't seen her name in a while.
Nobody wrote:
It looks like there was another custody hearing for 5 of the kids Friday 8/15. All the younger kids EXCEPT Bethany. I wonder if they have lost paternal rights to Bethany?
(Link will probably be broken by morning: http://www.ojd.state.or.us/JOS/Calendar.nsf/3... $FILE/JOS-83494158-FAMCRT.PDF)
tripntwinmom

Houston, TX

#4221 Aug 29, 2014
mom wrote:
I do not know if Charles is indeed gay (or bisexual?). I do know that he has experimented with other guys sexually.(I was told by both him and the person (guy) he did that with. It was a long time ago.
<quoted text>
Not sure if this has been mentioned... But, Kate's husband Charley is only the biological father of her 2 oldest children, I know that for a fact. I was friends with her for years. After her 2nd child, Charley had a vasectomy which Kate claims was highly encouraged by her mother. Their 3rd child was conceived by a one-night stand with a family friend which also explains why Emily looks so different than all the other children. The twins, Isaac and Joshua were all conceived using a sperm donor. Will Naylor. If you look him up, he is rather popular. Charley is listed as the father on all birth certificates, but, even after a vasectomy reversal, could not get Kate pregnant again. Yes, Charley has told Kate he is gay and has no sexual attraction to her, but Kate says that he will never face his true feelings because of his religious beliefs.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4222 Aug 29, 2014
tripntwinmom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if this has been mentioned... But, Kate's husband Charley is only the biological father of her 2 oldest children, I know that for a fact. I was friends with her for years. After her 2nd child, Charley had a vasectomy which Kate claims was highly encouraged by her mother. Their 3rd child was conceived by a one-night stand with a family friend which also explains why Emily looks so different than all the other children. The twins, Isaac and Joshua were all conceived using a sperm donor. Will Naylor. If you look him up, he is rather popular. Charley is listed as the father on all birth certificates, but, even after a vasectomy reversal, could not get Kate pregnant again. Yes, Charley has told Kate he is gay and has no sexual attraction to her, but Kate says that he will never face his true feelings because of his religious beliefs.
A lot of people know this story because Kate seemed to have no filter and shared everything with everyone. But... I don't know if her younger kids know this story or not (when I was friends with Kate years ago, she had not told them anything yet), and Emily, especially, might not want to find this information out in this way. We also have no way to know if it is the truth or not. Kate is a pathological liar. I always bought this story, but I bought other ones too that have been proven to be lies. Kate is a piece of work, but her children are innocent and deserve the right to tell people or NOT tell people about their personal history. I think this should be pulled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. Aug 23 Sniper01 3
News Woman rescued from car Aug 20 TFC 1
News LNG pipeline group uses Olympic ad to show proj... Aug 20 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
Review: something different Aug 17 roncole 1
News Woman files sexual harassment lawsuit against A... Aug 15 Oregon State Elks... 4
News Portable potty pot find is Ore. town's biggest-... Aug 11 Knock off purse s... 8
Grumpy Oregonians Jul 30 Michael Langford 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages