Location hidden

#4194 Jun 20, 2014
donttouchmytruck wrote:
Oh yay! The GOMI people are here!
What's GOMI?
disbelief

Kansas City, MO

#4195 Jun 22, 2014
No GOMI here but that's some painfully (un)funny stuff. In fact, never heard of it until now. Thanks for sharing. I am only trying to get my friend's attention about how crazy this stuff is. Stop it and get a life.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4196 Jun 22, 2014
There's always going to be people like you Disbelief that don't agree with us discussing a public case where the perpetrator is in prison for her dastardly deeds. If you don't like it here you can move on to something else that tickles your fancy. I am not here to gossip or throw someone under the bus. I am here until justice is done then I am done with it.
ShowMeTheMoney

United States

#4197 Jun 23, 2014
B-Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
What's GOMI?
"Get Off My Internets"
A Blogger snark site

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4198 Jun 24, 2014
Because of Kate, I have been triple-wary of contributing to any fundraisers, but I ALMOST ALMOST contributed to "Victoria's Victories" GoFundMe thing. That story about the little girl being torn up by her grandaddy's dogs just tore at my heart, and a few times, I ALMOST contributed. So, now the KFC part of THAT story has been shown to be a hoax. I don't want to be a cynical person and never believe anyone anymore, much less help out, but dang.....this is rotten!

Location hidden

#4199 Jun 24, 2014
(** yes I know, that was off-topic, start throwing the lemons!!!)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4200 Jun 25, 2014
FakedOut wrote:
Because of Kate, I have been triple-wary of contributing to any fundraisers, but I ALMOST ALMOST contributed to "Victoria's Victories" GoFundMe thing. That story about the little girl being torn up by her grandaddy's dogs just tore at my heart, and a few times, I ALMOST contributed. So, now the KFC part of THAT story has been shown to be a hoax. I don't want to be a cynical person and never believe anyone anymore, much less help out, but dang.....this is rotten!
I completely understand. I have not contributed to another online site since all of this came out about Kate. I have found lots and lots of organizations and people in my own community that need help who I know are "real". It's very sad though to have that trust taken away. I get it.
Sabrina P

Crown Point, IN

#4201 Jun 26, 2014
FakedOut wrote:
I heard that story too. I shared it on FB, but I have been following it. Shame on those people. I just can't stand it.
Bystander

Berkeley, CA

#4202 Jun 30, 2014
I posted years ago (like, almost 10) on a celebrity gossip board that Kate frequented, posting under the name "Clementine." She wrote very long, detailed posts about her sick children, and while it rang my BS-meter at the time, I just assumed that the children or their illnesses were made up entirely. I never in a million years would have dreamed that she was making them sick(er)!

The mods apparently got wind of KP's arrest, so "Clementine's" posts there are gone. She mostly posted about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and the Duggars (she claimed to be Quiverfull like them, which I was always skeptical of). She did post a bit about her husband, and claimed he confessed he was gay to her. They conceived a child (Joshua?) not long after, and there was some speculation (or maybe insinuation on her part) that this was not the first time this had happened.

She also mentioned being divorced at one point, and it wasn't clear if it was because her husband was gay or if this was a previous husband.

Anyway, just thought I'd add "Clementine" to the list of known Parker aliases, in case anyone is keeping track.
Bystander

Berkeley, CA

#4203 Jun 30, 2014
Oh, I should clarify--there was supposedly a connection between Clementine's husband confessing homosexual tendencies and trying to "prove" his masculinity by fathering another child. I can't remember if Clementine implied that this had happened with their older children, or if it was just speculated on at a spin-off board.

Location hidden

#4204 Jun 30, 2014
WOW thank you for your insight.
I have wondered about a previous husband. If you search her whole name you will get a result for her with a known last name of "Alexander".

Anyone have any idea on when she may be in court?
Bystander wrote:
I posted years ago (like, almost 10) on a celebrity gossip board that Kate frequented, posting under the name "Clementine." She wrote very long, detailed posts about her sick children, and while it rang my BS-meter at the time, I just assumed that the children or their illnesses were made up entirely. I never in a million years would have dreamed that she was making them sick(er)!
The mods apparently got wind of KP's arrest, so "Clementine's" posts there are gone. She mostly posted about Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and the Duggars (she claimed to be Quiverfull like them, which I was always skeptical of). She did post a bit about her husband, and claimed he confessed he was gay to her. They conceived a child (Joshua?) not long after, and there was some speculation (or maybe insinuation on her part) that this was not the first time this had happened.
She also mentioned being divorced at one point, and it wasn't clear if it was because her husband was gay or if this was a previous husband.
Anyway, just thought I'd add "Clementine" to the list of known Parker aliases, in case anyone is keeping track.
mom

Pendleton, OR

#4205 Jul 1, 2014
I do not know if Charles is indeed gay (or bisexual?). I do know that he has experimented with other guys sexually.(I was told by both him and the person (guy) he did that with. It was a long time ago.
Bystander wrote:

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4206 Jul 8, 2014
Anything happening in court? Does anyone know the next court date?
Sabrina P

Crown Point, IN

#4207 Jul 16, 2014
Has Lorraine at allarepreciousinhissight.com ever said anything about any of the allegations/charges regarding Kate? That blog is how I found out about Joshua years ago, I was just wondering because I cannot find anything but archived posts, Thanks!

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4208 Jul 16, 2014
Sabrina P wrote:
Has Lorraine at allarepreciousinhissight.com ever said anything about any of the allegations/charges regarding Kate? That blog is how I found out about Joshua years ago, I was just wondering because I cannot find anything but archived posts, Thanks!
We go to the same church (though we do not know each other well by any means), and to my knowledge she has never said anything. I did contact her to give her the detective's contact info when all of this was going down. I know she got the message, but I never heard a reply. But I also did not ask for a reply, either. I also wouldn't expect her to - she has quite a lot to take care of with her own little ones. I don't think less of her for wanting to stay out of it. If she ever made contact with the detectives, what she said to them is between them. I get the sense that she was taken in like the rest of us.
ShowMeTheMoney

Mount Holly, NJ

#4209 Jul 18, 2014
Just speaking for myself, I am sleeping much better at night knowing that the 3 youngest Parker children are no longer in danger from Kate. I hope the other children have all received medical evaluations, as well as counseling. I'm assuming Charlie is still working, does anyone here who may know them have any idea what the plan is with the children remaining in his custody? Are/will they be attending public school? Is any other family now involved?
Robin

Cedar Rapids, IA

#4210 Jul 28, 2014
Hi has there not been any movement on this case? Does anyone know?
Brenda

Benton, AR

#4211 Jul 28, 2014
When the Caring Bridge site first disappeared, I sent her a message. I was ver nice and told her I understood Kates need for privacy but I just wanted to know if Joshua had passed away? I never heard back from her and haven't heard her mention anything on her blog. I'm sure she feels taken in but is too nice to say so.
Maxine

Keller, TX

#4212 Aug 2, 2014
Brenda wrote:
When the Caring Bridge site first disappeared, I sent her a message. I was ver nice and told her I understood Kates need for privacy but I just wanted to know if Joshua had passed away? I never heard back from her and haven't heard her mention anything on her blog. I'm sure she feels taken in but is too nice to say so.
Brenda, Kate is in prison. Read back in this forum for the details. Joshua and Bethany are thriving in foster care. You are one of so many who have shown their kindness and concern.
Becca

United States

#4213 Aug 3, 2014
I think perhaps that she is referring to Lorraine?
Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
Brenda, Kate is in prison. Read back in this forum for the details. Joshua and Bethany are thriving in foster care. You are one of so many who have shown their kindness and concern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will JFK's grandson become our first Jewish pre... May 12 yidfellas v USA 1
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May 9 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188
Jerry and Amy Harrington child abusers (Feb '13) Mar '17 Lookng 5
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. (Jul '16) Aug '16 Sniper01 3
Review: something different (Aug '16) Aug '16 roncole 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages