Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4182 Jun 9, 2014
Thought-I-was-her-friend wrote:
No worries about Hannah... she is fine. Things have been done completely legally.
That's wonderful!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4183 Jun 9, 2014
Thought-I-was-her-friend wrote:
No worries about Hannah... she is fine. Things have been done completely legally.
Maybe I just don't understand Oregon legal issues, but how can everything have been done legally and Parker still be charged with 2 counts related to abandoning Hannah?
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4184 Jun 9, 2014
Sherlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I just don't understand Oregon legal issues, but how can everything have been done legally and Parker still be charged with 2 counts related to abandoning Hannah?
I am sure it's been handled by the courts since everything has taken place now. The courts wouldn't leave it hanging. She has the charges because of what she did by abandoning her, but the courts don't leave issues like that to the wayside.
disbelief

Weatherford, OK

#4185 Jun 17, 2014
Don't you women have anything better to do than speculate and gossip? It's amazing how much spare time you have on your hands. If you are really interested in helping others and making a difference, look in your own back yard.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4186 Jun 18, 2014
Sounds like maybe Megan or her friends are back because it's been pretty quiet around here.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4187 Jun 18, 2014
Things with Hannah were not done legally in the beginning, steps were taken to remedy that though so it is all legal now. Things with her are fine now. She is safe, loved, and thriving.
disbelief

United States

#4188 Jun 18, 2014
I am not in any way related to the Parkers and I don't know them. However I do know some do gooders who got sucked into it for a while. The whole adoptee and children hoarding thing is ridiculous.
Following this story

Seattle, WA

#4189 Jun 19, 2014
disbelief wrote:
I am not in any way related to the Parkers and I don't know them. However I do know some do gooders who got sucked into it for a while. The whole adoptee and children hoarding thing is ridiculous.
**sniff sniff** This must be what ignorance and self-centeredness smell like.
Toronto

Toronto, Canada

#4190 Jun 19, 2014
notonthebandwagon wrote:
Regarding the so called truthofkpmomof----blog that you like to refer people to as if it is gospel truth.....Moderating comments and removing ones that don't agree with your prosecution of Kate Parker and exploitation of her children by posting profiles of each minor child as public information? Shady. For a so called truth blog.....I wasn't aware that you are the only ones with "truth".
And why take down the copy of the copyright law that I posted? You left your short version which leaves out some crucial information.
Then you removed Mary's reply on that page about how the photos are overly saturated and she went on to say shame on you for posting the things you post.
Madi and her faithful followers.....oh Lord, Help us all.
Ahhh, the wedding photographer who was worried she wasn't getting paid. LOL!!
disbelief

Euless, TX

#4191 Jun 19, 2014
Sniff sniff. This is what busy bodies with too much time on their hands can get caught up in. The Mommy blogging and fundraising phenomenons attract disturbed women who seek attention. There's another case of it in the news yesterday but this woman allegedly killed her son. Then there's the girl adopted from Africa whose parents used To Train Up A Child abuse techniques and the girl ended up dead. Then you read about adopted children being given back frequently. Some adoption agencies clearly aren't doing their due diligence on the prospective parents.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4192 Jun 19, 2014
Oh yay! The GOMI people are here!
Cassie-confused

Litchfield, IL

#4193 Jun 19, 2014
People come here because they care to find out what happened to these children. Seems worthy of my time to try to find out how these children that I read about and prayed for for years are doing. Seems to be a bit of a time waster to just come here and complain about what people are talking about.....

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#4194 Jun 20, 2014
donttouchmytruck wrote:
Oh yay! The GOMI people are here!
What's GOMI?
disbelief

United States

#4195 Jun 22, 2014
No GOMI here but that's some painfully (un)funny stuff. In fact, never heard of it until now. Thanks for sharing. I am only trying to get my friend's attention about how crazy this stuff is. Stop it and get a life.
SLF

Eugene, OR

#4196 Jun 22, 2014
There's always going to be people like you Disbelief that don't agree with us discussing a public case where the perpetrator is in prison for her dastardly deeds. If you don't like it here you can move on to something else that tickles your fancy. I am not here to gossip or throw someone under the bus. I am here until justice is done then I am done with it.
ShowMeTheMoney

United States

#4197 Jun 23, 2014
B-Lynn wrote:
<quoted text>
What's GOMI?
"Get Off My Internets"
A Blogger snark site

Location hidden

#4198 Jun 24, 2014
Because of Kate, I have been triple-wary of contributing to any fundraisers, but I ALMOST ALMOST contributed to "Victoria's Victories" GoFundMe thing. That story about the little girl being torn up by her grandaddy's dogs just tore at my heart, and a few times, I ALMOST contributed. So, now the KFC part of THAT story has been shown to be a hoax. I don't want to be a cynical person and never believe anyone anymore, much less help out, but dang.....this is rotten!

Location hidden

#4199 Jun 24, 2014
(** yes I know, that was off-topic, start throwing the lemons!!!)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4200 Jun 25, 2014
FakedOut wrote:
Because of Kate, I have been triple-wary of contributing to any fundraisers, but I ALMOST ALMOST contributed to "Victoria's Victories" GoFundMe thing. That story about the little girl being torn up by her grandaddy's dogs just tore at my heart, and a few times, I ALMOST contributed. So, now the KFC part of THAT story has been shown to be a hoax. I don't want to be a cynical person and never believe anyone anymore, much less help out, but dang.....this is rotten!
I completely understand. I have not contributed to another online site since all of this came out about Kate. I have found lots and lots of organizations and people in my own community that need help who I know are "real". It's very sad though to have that trust taken away. I get it.
Sabrina P

Crown Point, IN

#4201 Jun 26, 2014
FakedOut wrote:
I heard that story too. I shared it on FB, but I have been following it. Shame on those people. I just can't stand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Central Point, OR (Nov '12) 13 hr Richard Nixonb?3742 3
Dr. Thomashefsky & Hepatitis C Apr 22 Wisebuddy 1
lookin Apr 15 fresh out 2
News Germany: PKK apology no reason to reconsider ba... Apr 11 Chuck 12
News Cat survives shock, 25-foot fall from power pole Apr 10 Parden Pard 2
"When Giants Fall" Sneak Preview Screening at A... Apr 8 jess_ring 1
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr 4 Grants Pass 178
More from around the web

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE