joshua parker

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#394 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I know that Joshua and Bethany are safe this holiday and that makes me smile.
Thought-I-was-he r-friend

Davenport, IA

#395 Nov 28, 2013
AMA, It all started crumbling right around Labor Day week...
Ama

Bothell, WA

#396 Nov 28, 2013
Thought-I-was-her-friend wrote:
AMA, It all started crumbling right around Labor Day week...
Thanks...Wonder how long it takes to get back up after being knocked to the ground? I bet I'm not the only one that feels like that....Ya know, I want to know more but there doesn't appear to be anyone who can tell us what happened or why. I'm glad she didn't manage to kill Josh and bethany...they have to be some stong kids to go thru all they went thru, right up to the moment of death if Kate is to believed and still survive.....

Wonder if Dr S is running scared? There must be plenty of questions by local law officers and medical professionals concerning her care or lack of care with Joshie and Bethany....she probably wonders every nite if whe will still have her license come morning.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#397 Dec 3, 2013
Any updates?

Davenport, IA

#398 Dec 3, 2013
If you search the OR court records, it appears that all of the minor children were taken out of the home...
WTH is going on

Oakland, CA

#399 Dec 3, 2013
Has anyone tried to e-mail Kate to get her side of the story? Obviously the information provided here is quite damning, but shouldn't she be given a chance to speak?

Location hidden

#400 Dec 3, 2013
I saw court docket in Josephine County for everyone except for Joshua. Has anyone checked the dockets in Multnomah County? That's Portland, where he was hospitalized.

Location hidden

#401 Dec 3, 2013
Do you have a link?
If you search the OR court records, it appears that all of the minor children were taken out of the home...

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#402 Dec 3, 2013
Right after she shut down the CB page, I emailed Kate at her [email protected] address and got an immediate automatic response that the email address was not active. So, when that happened I asked this original question....did anyone know how Joshua was doing. Who knew it would end up with these answers.

Location hidden

#403 Dec 3, 2013
WTH is going on wrote:
Has anyone tried to e-mail Kate to get her side of the story? Obviously the information provided here is quite damning, but shouldn't she be given a chance to speak?
I think that is how all these people have come together here - looking for answers when Kate seemed to dissappear with no word. Kate had quite a lot of "friends" and followers through her various online communities (blogs, forums, Facebook, CaringBridge, etc.). Many people wondered what happened to Joshua when they couldn't find Kate online (or through email), so did a Google search and came upon this thread. And I believe some people are more closely associated and aware of what's going on, but aren't allowed to share. I know I'd love to hear from her personally because a lot of assumptions and rumors can fly around. It is a fact that her minor children have been removed from her care, but other than that, we are all trying to piece together this puzzle. We all have cared for the children, and to suddenly be left hanging when she has been so public (online) for years has got us all wanting answers and word that the kids are okay.
Jane

Eureka, MO

#404 Dec 3, 2013
Does anyone know the outcome of the most recent hearing? Were the children placed back in Kate's care? Or are they still out of the household?

I tried to look up court records online, but do not see a free method of looking them up in Oregon. It seems that there are some paid subscription services that can be used, but I'm hoping someone knows of another way to view them or has access to court records there.

Thanks so much!

Location hidden

#405 Dec 5, 2013
A link or PDF of the court documents would be appreciated, otherwise it will have to be considered hearsay.

Davenport, IA

#406 Dec 5, 2013
Actually, after I posted that, I went to find it and it had been removed. Not sure why.

And, why would what I posted be singled out as being "hearsay" when basically that is what everyone else is speculating and posting "hearsay" too? Just curious...

Location hidden

#407 Dec 5, 2013
Show Me The Money69 wrote:
<quoted text>
A link or PDF of the court documents would be appreciated, otherwise it will have to be considered hearsay.
The link is back two or three pages on this thread. I saw it before it apparently expired and several other people obviously did as well.
Jane

Eureka, MO

#408 Dec 5, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
The link is back two or three pages on this thread. I saw it before it apparently expired and several other people obviously did as well.
I saw that link when it was posted, but it was a court docket/calendar indicating that there was a hearing scheduled, regarding the minor children (not Joshua or Bethany, if I recall). However, I don't believe anyone has found or posted anything that indicates what the hearing results were?

Location hidden

#409 Dec 5, 2013
Actually, after I posted that, I went to find it and it had been removed. Not sure why.
And, why would what I posted be singled out as being "hearsay" when basically that is what everyone else is speculating and posting "hearsay" too? Just curious...
Only because you said you'd seen the results of the court hearing (not the court docket for the hearing) again, much of what myself & others have posted are based on what Kate herself posted on the internet. I'm not trying to single you out at all, but the only way I could see the court hearing results was by paid subscription, is that what you did?

Location hidden

#410 Dec 5, 2013
Hearsay: anything you heard someone else say. Without the ability to prove it with factual evidence. A link to a court docket was posted a while back for all of the minor children EXCEPT Joshua. It was a placement hearing. It is speculated that Joshua's case is being held in a different county because he was in the hospital in a different county at the time of removal. The link has expired or has been removed. It was seen by myself and several others. What happened during that hearing isn't known yet...that I know of. But it would seem as though the children have bee placed with someone other than their parents.

Location hidden

#411 Dec 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Only because you said you'd seen the results of the court hearing (not the court docket for the hearing) again, much of what myself & others have posted are based on what Kate herself posted on the internet. I'm not trying to single you out at all, but the only way I could see the court hearing results was by paid subscription, is that what you did?
Since she's talking about something being removed, she must be talking about the court calendar that is no longer available if you go to the link that was posted here.

Where did you find the link where you could pay to see hearing results? I'm kind of surprised that the court system could charge people to see the results of hearings. I could understand removing some information for privacy reasons, but not making anything available without charging for it seems a bit extreme.

Location hidden

#412 Dec 7, 2013
rosemary30a wrote:
<quoted text>
Since she's talking about something being removed, she must be talking about the court calendar that is no longer available if you go to the link that was posted here.
Where did you find the link where you could pay to see hearing results? I'm kind of surprised that the court system could charge people to see the results of hearings. I could understand removing some information for privacy reasons, but not making anything available without charging for it seems a bit extreme.
http://courts.oregon.gov/OJD/OnlineServices/O... ?

Location hidden

#413 Dec 7, 2013
Wow. That's a lot of money. There is a link under "about us" where you can order paper copies if you know exactly what you are looking for. Not exactly what I would consider open records.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So close to homeless Jun 2 Eddie 1
News Grants Pass elderly woman facing no cause eviction Jun 2 good day 1
News Will JFK's grandson become our first Jewish pre... May 28 Antisemitic 2
Armpit Airline May 27 All seeing eye 1
News Drive-By Shooting Suspects in Custody (Jul '07) May '17 how 9
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Apr '17 Mydadwasaperuvian... 188
News Medford businessman Kelly Rasmussen accused of ... (Oct '08) Jan '17 Cjben79 12

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages