|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Horn player wrote:
http://www.oregonlive.com/heal th/index.ssf/2014/04/us_senate _candidate_has_drawn.html#inca rt_river_default
Interesting article on one of the doctors involved in this case....
Thanks for sharing! That's very interesting, indeed.
You've just got to wonder what, if any, wrong doing will be discovered on the part of the doctors in this case.

I do think it's *very* curious that one of the main physicians involved in this case is one who is reportedly known for performing "...surgery on children even in instances where medical imaging didn't clearly support doing so..."

It will be interesting to see what the investigators discover.
AMA

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Madeliene wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just got to wonder what, if any, wrong doing will be discovered on the part of the doctors in this case.
I do think it's *very* curious that one of the main physicians involved in this case is one who is reportedly known for performing "...surgery on children even in instances where medical imaging didn't clearly support doing so..."
A long while ago, when this all started coming down, I said then I wondered if any doctors were going to be investigated along with Kate because of so many seemed to just buy into her talk. Now, with Kate being news and everyone knowing how many counts she is up against, it's a big ol' possibility that they will all be looked at closely.

Maybe Kate will soon have a roomie to sit and talk and scheme with. Not a good time for a Dr turning political to have a family history of surgeries like she does. If someone has to go down, I bet it won't be the DR!! Several Drs are probably being investigated and have been since this all started coming together even before Kate was finally arrested....LOL
AMA

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Horn player wrote:
http://www.oregonlive.com/heal th/index.ssf/2014/04/us_senate _candidate_has_drawn.html#inca rt_river_default
Thanks for the info...pretty interesting and telling....

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

AMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info...pretty interesting and telling....
Speculation on my part but might this be why Kate never wanted to leave these doctors? If I had read that they were liberal with their invasive treatments, I 'd have explored 2nd opinions. Interesting to me.
Cassie-confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

I haven't been to the blog in awhile, but last time I read all it was was stuff Kate herself had posted. Most things I had seen for myself throughout the time I read her Caringbridge page. So yes those posts are truths and no I am not a follower of anyone. Just because the vast majority of people on here believe differently than you do, doesn't mean we are just blindly following anyone's words. Most of us have been following Kate and her children for years, we didn't just jump on the band wagon when we heard she was in trouble!
notonthebandwagon wrote:
Regarding the so called truthofkpmomof----blog that you like to refer people to as if it is gospel truth.....Moderating comments and removing ones that don't agree with your prosecution of Kate Parker and exploitation of her children by posting profiles of each minor child as public information? Shady. For a so called truth blog.....I wasn't aware that you are the only ones with "truth".
And why take down the copy of the copyright law that I posted? You left your short version which leaves out some crucial information.
Then you removed Mary's reply on that page about how the photos are overly saturated and she went on to say shame on you for posting the things you post.
Madi and her faithful followers.....oh Lord, Help us all.
Cassie-confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

Horn player wrote:
From the article:
"Tethered cord surgery itself is not controversial, but using the procedure to treat a variety of the syndrome that doesn't show up in an MRI sparks disagreement among neurosurgeons to this day".

This, imo, is EXACTLY why Kate didn't want to switch drs. Dr. W. didn't need things to show up on MRI in order to do surgery on children. Perfect for Kate! All she had to do was tell her a few symptoms that couldn't be proven and Joshua could get yet another surgery and Kate could get more attention/money!
Cassie-confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Judged:

I've said it before and I will probably say it again and again. Kate was way to adamant about not switching drs. If any dr told me that my child was dying and there was nothing to be done, I would find another dr. And another, and another, and another until I ran out of drs or someone figured out something that would help my child. Not just stick with one group of drs! That in itself is telling to me!
You Must Be Joking

Conroe, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Judged:

Madeliene wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly you can always find doctors willing to perform unnecessary surgeries or procedures for the money. Once I went to a doctor about an aching back and neck and he felt I needed surgery ASAP; he didn't want me to walk out the door before scheduling it! Quack quack!

Went to another doctor for a second opinion and after a blood test it turned out I had hypothyroidism, which was the cause of my muscle aches. Problems cured.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

You must be joking, that is interesting on the hypothyroidism. I have felt that I am hypo for years but my numbers are always within range. I am having more and more muscle problems. Like having to spend days in bed because my neck muscles will be hurting so bad.
Thank you for sharing that it is something I will add to my list of things wrong to tell the doctors that I try to get to listen to me.
You Must Be Joking wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly you can always find doctors willing to perform unnecessary surgeries or procedures for the money. Once I went to a doctor about an aching back and neck and he felt I needed surgery ASAP; he didn't want me to walk out the door before scheduling it! Quack quack!
Went to another doctor for a second opinion and after a blood test it turned out I had hypothyroidism, which was the cause of my muscle aches. Problems cured.
duped 2

Webster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

Found this on another Oregon family.
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/ind...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/john-l-smith/sad...

I can't find whatever happened with this case.
Cassie-confused

Taylorville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2014

Judged:

How is your blood pressure? I have the same problem and my thyroid numbers will actually go out of wack once in awhile, but the only constant they can find is my blood pressure being high and heart arrhythmias. And if I take my meds right the pains go away and I have some energy!
Feeling_Used wrote:
You must be joking, that is interesting on the hypothyroidism. I have felt that I am hypo for years but my numbers are always within range. I am having more and more muscle problems. Like having to spend days in bed because my neck muscles will be hurting so bad.
Thank you for sharing that it is something I will add to my list of things wrong to tell the doctors that I try to get to listen to me.
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2014

Judged:

Cassie-confused wrote:
How is your blood pressure? I have the same problem and my thyroid numbers will actually go out of wack once in awhile, but the only constant they can find is my blood pressure being high and heart arrhythmias. And if I take my meds right the pains go away and I have some energy!
<quoted text>
You can also check vitamin D. Dr. Oz had a segment on chronic fatigue. He suggested Rhodiola supplements.
First full week of May

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Anything happening with this case this week?
Horn player

Sandy, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

First full week of May wrote:
Anything happening with this case this week?
Nope. Nothing until may 16 according to the last write ups in local news sources.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

This is utterly crazy! It makes me wonder how often this happens in ither parts of the world. Geez Louise!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/05/mom-5-ye...
Schnitzelpizza

Muenster, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

Totally o/t but high blood preassure as well as heart arrhythmias (bradycardia, tachycardia, even congestive heart failure) can be caused by thyroid diseases such as Hashimoto's thyroiditis. If you haven't been checked for Hashimoto's yet please do so! And make sure that not only your TSH is in the normal range but also your fT3/fT4.

Now back to lurking.
Cassie-confused wrote:
<quoted text>
Horn player

Sandy, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/20...

Another interesting bit in today's local news.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

This is huge.
Horn player wrote:
http://www.oregonlive.com/heal th/index.ssf/2014/05/us_senate _candidate_monica_weh.html#inc art_m-rpt-1
Another interesting bit in today's local news.
Amanda

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Give her a break. This is the doctors fault. She was following doctors and nurses orders. Had she done nothing and the kid died then y'all would be jumping her case for child abuse. It's a no win situation for her and all you stone throwers. Go take care of your family, quit doing wrong, sinning, etc., then come back and cast your stones.
Horn player

Sandy, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2014

Judged:

Bluejean61 wrote:
This is huge.
<quoted text>
Guess what the lead off story was on at least one local TV news cast? Wondering how big this will blow up now...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No charges: workers subdued intruder, who died 15 hr hahaha 2
locating steve vorberg (Apr '08) 15 hr This may help 4
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Sun dakota 173
Council to look at a weekly shelter (Jan '13) Jul 21 Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
OSF asks for removal of fountain, planter from ... Jul 21 Poor Tom O Bedlam 2
Frankie Hernandez: Musical madman of Ashland Jul 21 Belinda S Colley 1
Mail Tribune 100 Jul 17 Rishavraj 1
•••

Fire Warning for Jackson County was issued at July 29 at 3:53AM PDT