joshua parker

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3536 Apr 8, 2014
FakedOut wrote:
<quoted text>
B-Lynn, LOL!!! Thanks for the chuckle, looked it up and it may become one of my faces too! hahaha!!!!
Oops, FAVES, not faces. Dang typos
Nat

New Braunfels, TX

#3537 Apr 8, 2014
This would mean Megan actually has A friend! lol

P.S. My real name is Natalie...I hope Nat works for Megan.
Madeliene wrote:
Here's what's going on with Megan/Questions.
She's posting sparingly now because she knows she can't blame the posts on mom. She knows anything she posts as Questions is going to be attributed to her, so she's being very careful to avoid discussing anything that could be used against her. Hence her sudden refusal to discuss the case.
Ever since I called her out and revealed that the detectives know it's her, she has made each and every post about *US*.
She can't talk about the case anymore, because she realizes it's all going to be used against her. She also realizes that nothing she and Kate wrote before is even remotely viable as a theory.
Therefore, she can only hope to detract and deflect from the *real* issue at hand by trying to make it about us.
My prediction: Megan has a friend. She is going to have that friend post as Questions after Megan is arrested.
She's going to try to do that in an attempt to "prove" that "see, it couldn't be Megan! Questions is still posting, but Megan is in jail!"
(In fact, there has been some discussion off-forum as to whether that's already happening as this latest Questions post has some really big words -- way bigger than anything ever seen in Megan's simplistic vocab.)
But that won't work because the detectives aren't idiots. Nor are we.
The other possibility: she'll come up with a new monniker.
But, really, that would just be useless because there's nothing stopping the detectives from tracing the IPs again (in fact, I daresay that any and all adamant pro-Kate defenders will be investigated in this way because the only real defenders have been insiders. And I know they're very keen to speak to anyone and everyone with knowledge.)
There are some very perplexing elements in this case.
Questions (aka Megan and formerly Megan/Kate) isn't one of them. It's all plain as day. I've got her number. More importantly, so do the detectives.
She actually reminds me a bit of a 5-year-old trying to tell a lie. It's just so obvious. But if you play along with it, the child gets so proud of themselves, as though they've fooled you. But when you call them on it, there's a moment of stunned shock as they process it and then realize that you knew all along!
Following this story

Seattle, WA

#3538 Apr 8, 2014
Grants Pass Girl - Have you spoken with detectives? Your experience really ought to be part of their case. I'm so sorry they treated you that way.
Anonymous

Berkley, MA

#3539 Apr 8, 2014
Me again. I have spent the last two days trying to speed read whatever I can find on KP's reign of terror, and I have to compliment each and every one of you who sleuthed and dug and screen shot and gathered this information. Bringing it to the detectives was the ultimate gift of caring and commitment to those poor children. I am awestruck by all of you. The one thing that I want to add to all of this is that the people who knew and actively participated are much better off coming clean to law enforcement before they are charged. They know who they are, the DA knows who they are and the detectives know who they are. Suck it up-it cant be any worse than the terror of waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope some day the Parker children will know that it was an entire village of medical personnel, law enforcement officers and regular people who made sure that they were removed from the hell they were living in. Well done.
Anonymous

Berkley, MA

#3540 Apr 8, 2014
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Also note that all correspondence is monitored.
Yes they read all the mail in and out
and Phone calls ect.
Just so your fully aware.
Questions, you may be correct. It is entirely possible that KP's correspondence is closely monitored. Given the scope of the internet financial fraud that has been alleged, there is a good chance that law enforcement can get a better idea of the scale should KP's alleged victims choose to write to her. They may also receive more detail on the scale of the abuse alleged against the children. FWIW, I am tremendously grateful that there is not a child trafficking component to this case. I became concerned about that possibility when I started recalling some of the cases KP commented on all over the www.
observer

Idaho Falls, ID

#3541 Apr 8, 2014
Louise wrote:
1 - My name is Esther Louise. I have gone by Se-se or Louise since birth. I, as an adult, prefer Louise. I was named for my grandmothers, Esther was alive when I was born, Louise was not, thus I was Louise.
2 - I was abused by my step father. I have the healed fractures and surgical repairs to prove it. I then lived with Grandma Esther.
3 - I was raped by a cousin. Grandma believed me from the second I went to her. Cousin is still in prison.
4 - Do I deserve sympathy? Not really. I did have a safety net and support. Empathy? Perhaps a little IRL. I don't always respond normally. I, 36 years later, still panic if anyone grabs my right shoulder.
5 - Does that give me a pass on being a good parent? HELL NO!!! If anything, I should know better. I usually do, and leave the situation if I forget. I remember enough to know whatever is wrong, but I can't see the right - I get away from my children. I'm not screwing up their lives because mine was.
You deserve sympathy whether you think you do or not. You deserve compassion whether you want it or not. If you abuse your kids, you do not deserve a lighter sentence unless the abuse you suffered has psychologically disabled you to the point that you don't recognize right from wrong.. Then you need constant help and monitoring till you are able to handle life responsibly. Depending on how that goes, you may or may not ever get your kids back. But because you as an innocent child were mistreated so badly, you do deserve love and empathy in regards to that aspect of your life. We all have our unfortunate life experiences that shape who we are. We ALL deserve empathy!
observer

Idaho Falls, ID

#3542 Apr 8, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Questions, you may be correct. It is entirely possible that KP's correspondence is closely monitored. Given the scope of the internet financial fraud that has been alleged, there is a good chance that law enforcement can get a better idea of the scale should KP's alleged victims choose to write to her. They may also receive more detail on the scale of the abuse alleged against the children. FWIW, I am tremendously grateful that there is not a child trafficking component to this case. I became concerned about that possibility when I started recalling some of the cases KP commented on all over the www.
It's nice to see someone respond to Questions with maturity and actual helpful information. Thank you Anonymous.

( For all the suspicious types on here. No, I'm not doing double duty as Questions. I have no idea who he/she is and no need or desire to know.)

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3543 Apr 8, 2014
I was molested when I was 6-7 years old by the teenage brother of my babysitter. This is not an excuse for me to abuse my children (or any children).

Given the other batsh*t crazy lies that Kate has told people about her relationships, I'm not sure if I believe anything she has said.
Caring Mom

Jenks, OK

#3544 Apr 8, 2014
A thought occurred to me after I posted my last comment. Is it possible that Questions was trying to get people to mail Kate? As in maybe she (Questions/Meagan) is trying to set people up to be caught sending something threatening, etc. to Kate? Questions still doesn't seem to get that her IP address has been traced to the Parker household, maybe she doesn't seem to realize that we already know we could be traced as well if we sent something threatening.

Just my opinion!
Caring Mom

Jenks, OK

#3545 Apr 8, 2014
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve sympathy whether you think you do or not. You deserve compassion whether you want it or not. If you abuse your kids, you do not deserve a lighter sentence unless the abuse you suffered has psychologically disabled you to the point that you don't recognize right from wrong.. Then you need constant help and monitoring till you are able to handle life responsibly. Depending on how that goes, you may or may not ever get your kids back. But because you as an innocent child were mistreated so badly, you do deserve love and empathy in regards to that aspect of your life. We all have our unfortunate life experiences that shape who we are. We ALL deserve empathy!
Sympathy, empathy and compassion are not the same as pity. Which I, as a survivor myself, tend to forget. Thank you for reminding me of that.
bbbbb

Warrens, WI

#3546 Apr 8, 2014
Is there actual proof that Questions IP address was traced to the Parker household? or just based off what one random poster claims?
Following this story

Seattle, WA

#3547 Apr 8, 2014
bbbbb wrote:
Is there actual proof that Questions IP address was traced to the Parker household? or just based off what one random poster claims?
Proof came from one of the detectives.
observer

Idaho Falls, ID

#3548 Apr 8, 2014
Caring Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sympathy, empathy and compassion are not the same as pity. Which I, as a survivor myself, tend to forget. Thank you for reminding me of that.
I don't think people generally like or want pity...usually. They may not even want recognition of any kind for their abuse. But it's good for the one empathizing to feel that connection with another human being. Makes us all gentler, kinder people.
observer

Idaho Falls, ID

#3549 Apr 8, 2014
But then if so many on this forum believe Kate was never abused, it's a moot point anyway. So then we have to wonder what else could have motivated Kate to do the things she did. How did her brain get to the point of thinking this was a good idea or that she could get away with it?
observer

Idaho Falls, ID

#3550 Apr 8, 2014
Following this story wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof came from one of the detectives.
Why would the detective make this information public? I'm still skeptical. From what I've read, this detective is potentially messing up this investigation by revealing too much.
bbbbb

Warrens, WI

#3551 Apr 8, 2014
So basically the "proof" about the traced IP address is hearsay.
Grants Pass Girl

Ashland, OR

#3552 Apr 8, 2014
A few of you have mentioned that I should talk to the detectives....I don't know if that is something that I should do, or how to do that. The first I heard of this whole case was the night she was arrested. I googled a bit and found this site. I Just thought I would share my experiences with her, I also called our local news that was telling the story, and asked them some questions....they were very quick to tell me anything that I wanted to know. I shared a bit with them. They wanted to meet with me, but I declined. My dealings with her were quite some time ago, and I didn't feel I could help them with any information for what was going on right now. It seems alot of you have dealt with her more recently. If any of you feel this is something that I need to do...I would need the info on how to do it.

Also to add to what WOWZA95 said earlier....She had been trying to get money from a local church around the time that I met her. It happened to be my church also. They had an adoption fund to help families. Obviously they didn't feel good about them adopting when they first met with Kate and Charley. She was really upset with them when I had first met with her because they had told them no. She had me fooled in the beginning. I was upset with my church, and I personally went to someone at the church that I knew (again, another mistake on my part) on their behalf. He ended up helping us with the sale and got a few other helpers....Like I said before....It was a huge parking lot sale in the middle of town. In the end....I do believe that since they were "so close" to their goal....they did end up giving them the money....:( Like I said earlier....we all could go on for days about this woman...but my main concern is for the children. I haven't read everything on here. It seems that some of you know personally that the three children that were removed are doing well?? What about the others (excluding Megan and Adam)?
bbbbb

Warrens, WI

#3553 Apr 8, 2014
http://thetruthaboutkpmomof789.wordpress.com/...
this has the detective information

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3555 Apr 8, 2014
GRANTS PASS GIRL - the benefit of you speaking w/ the detective regarding your experiences is to fill in another piece of the puzzle so that a clear picture is presented. As much as the abuse/medical stuff is the most horrid - I still think the way they may take her down is following the money trail and the fraud that accompanies it. I think there is a boat load of money that we may never know about because it seems she saturated the www w/ pleas for money for one thing or another (let's see: there was the 1/2 birthday stuff, the "charley has to take off time to spend w/ his dying child", the "funeral costs", the adoptions, the "charley has to take time off after the death of our son so we can grieve together",etc?) and at least several of these was put out in a variety of forums - personally, I donated directly - not thru any of the online stuff - either paypal or mailing it directly to her (darn, I just can't remember!!)- I doubt any of that will all come out

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#3556 Apr 8, 2014
Grants Pass Girl wrote:
A few of you have mentioned that I should talk to the detectives....I don't know if that is something that I should do, or how to do that. The first I heard of this whole case was the night she was arrested. I googled a bit and found this site. I Just thought I would share my experiences with her, I also called our local news that was telling the story, and asked them some questions....they were very quick to tell me anything that I wanted to know. I shared a bit with them. They wanted to meet with me, but I declined. My dealings with her were quite some time ago, and I didn't feel I could help them with any information for what was going on right now. It seems alot of you have dealt with her more recently.
It doesn't need to be a recent event. They are investigating events that happened before the girls were adopted. One of the indictments states that they were adopted with the intent to do harm. Another indictment regards fraudulent fund raising. You most definitely have information valuable to the case. Please call!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
loud explosion last nite in Medford (Dec '14) Feb 20 Fleetwood Crack 2
why did the 14 yr old shoot them? (Oct '13) Feb 20 Grammar Police 5
News Teen skateboarder dies in nighttime collision w... Feb 20 Nother parent 4
News Two men arrested following reported home invasi... Feb 14 Jim Piver 1
Realtor recommendation Feb 14 Carlos 1
Trump For President (Sep '16) Jan '18 Grandma 10
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... (Jun '17) Dec '17 AIPAC is a RICO 2

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages