joshua parker
Angela

San Francisco, CA

#3084 Apr 4, 2014
I can't help but question the integrity of any of the doctors who directly or indirectly provided medical care for Kate's two youngest children.

I have no doubt that Kate was quite convincing. She fooled me a few times but to think that a professional in the medical field would order tests, prescribe medication and medical supplies and even order surgery based solely on what a parent tells them, is downright frightening.

The bottom line is Kate could not have done most of what she is accused of doing to the children (as it relates to medical procedures) IF the doctors were doing their jobs.

I also feel that Charlie, Megan and Adam should be held liable as they were certainly privy to the health of those children.

The whole situation is disgusting and unbelievable. I can't even imagine how many years of therapy it will take to undo the damage she has done to ALL of her children.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#3085 Apr 4, 2014
Wow, well if she testified at the grand jury she isn't likely to be testifying for the defense.

Location hidden

#3086 Apr 4, 2014
Kate report about incest have no basis in fact.
Kate is a pathological liar and cannot be trusted.
Many of what Kate has said has been proven to be a lie.
Nobody else has come up and said that is true, so we need to assume that is also untrue.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3087 Apr 4, 2014
Nosepicker 14 wrote:
I think this little bit of information was added to this article after I read it the first time. Thought it was interesting:
"Among the physicians who testified before the grand jury were: Portland pediatrician Dr. Cathleen A. Lang, and Dr. Barbara Sibley of Southern Oregon Pediatrics in Medford, the indictment shows."
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/...
Wow, click on the indictment in this link. You can read all the details.
Bloggy friend- Might want to download and post to the truth blog.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#3088 Apr 4, 2014
Dr. Goebel, was "Dr. G" the rheumatologist? I pictured Dr. G as an old man with a gray beard. Almost like Snow from Hunger Games. I don't think a Melissa would fit that description.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3089 Apr 4, 2014
I stand corrected. I thought maybe she tried to influence Megan with one of the Witness Tampering counts. It was actually Kate Estes she tried to influence.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#3090 Apr 4, 2014
I just read the 7 page indictment. I would encourage you all to read the details that are included in each charge.
One thing that did surprise me initially was that Kate Estes was listed as one of the tampering with a witness charge. And then I thought, well of course that makes sense..Kate Parker surely called KE and gave her directions to follow just like she did her children.

Location hidden

#3091 Apr 4, 2014
Nosepicker 14 wrote:
I stand corrected. I thought maybe she tried to influence Megan with one of the Witness Tampering counts. It was actually Kate Estes she tried to influence.
I'm sure Megan needed no convincing or coaching.
Floored

United States

#3092 Apr 4, 2014
allison04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah, interesting about Kate Estes.
Robin who was scammed

Cedar Rapids, IA

#3093 Apr 4, 2014
http://violenceunsilenced.com/kate-2/
I read this and I can't believe they let this woman adopt children.
OMG There must have been NO background check!
Not only did the doctors fail but so did the agency that let these people adopt.
They are all guilty if you ask me!
I donít care if the story she wrote was true or not. She should not have been able to adopt she needed help way back then!
Donít get me wrong I believe she is guilty and need to pay for what she has done. But I am afraid she will get less time because she is so sick in the head and has been for a long freaking time!
Bobo

New York, NY

#3094 Apr 4, 2014
This is grand jury witness Kate Estes' website: http://www.prayingfornoah.com/

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#3095 Apr 4, 2014
Where is the indictment link?

Location hidden

#3096 Apr 4, 2014
allison04 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't seem to get the link to work? Can you try reposting?
Penny

Saginaw, MI

#3097 Apr 4, 2014
Bobo wrote:
This is grand jury witness Kate Estes' website: http://www.prayingfornoah.com/
Most people having been following along or posting from the start of this thread and already know that this is the "other Kate's" blog.
Bobo

New York, NY

#3098 Apr 4, 2014
Kate Estes (quiverfull) was the organizer http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-joshua-s-...

Location hidden

#3099 Apr 4, 2014
Ack, nevermind just figured it out.
AMA

Bothell, WA

#3100 Apr 4, 2014
Madeliene wrote:
<quoted text>
The puppy pad/chux pad bit is real; I recall seeing it in one of the videos or photos. It struck me at the time because we use those in our house at night; we call them floor diapers and will put one down in case the dogs has to go in the middle of the night or when it's raining out. They are not soft or anything you'd want right up against your bare skin and she had been sitting/laying on it with skin exposed. This bothered me because around the same time they'd mentioned Bethany's skin rashes and I recall thinking that perhaps it was a reaction to the puppy pad (I may have even said this in a comment. Or maybe I just wanted to say it. I'm sure it would have been deleted in short order, though.)
And she did talk about "hosing her down" or a similar crude remark along this same vein about cleaning her up after vomiting, but I have no idea whether it was in the shower or outside. I was being snarky about the backyard bit (as you wouldn't hose someone down in the house; hoses tend to live outside. But in reality, she could have -- and likely did --- mean the shower. God, I pray she did.)
But even so, it's just horrific to think of the lack of care and compassion that was given to Bethany (and Hannah.) The language she used suggested she was being manhandled rather than lovingly cleaned up.
The bit about her rocking herself to sleep was a total guess on my part as she mentioned she had self-soothing behaviors and rocking is among the most common.
Ah...thanks Madi... Sometimes it's hard to know what is meant for sure. Although any and all of it could have been done, hopefully it wasn't. It's good to have you on top of things and what's even better is if I don't understand, I can ask you without you tearing my head off..LOL I think you knew I didn't meant anything derogatory to you when I did ask.....

Location hidden

#3101 Apr 4, 2014
allison04 wrote:
I just read the 7 page indictment. I would encourage you all to read the details that are included in each charge.
One thing that did surprise me initially was that Kate Estes was listed as one of the tampering with a witness charge. And then I thought, well of course that makes sense..Kate Parker surely called KE and gave her directions to follow just like she did her children.
So I read through the document. By details, do you mean the how they kind of generally define each one, who it was against, and the date of occurrence? Are you seeing something that includes specific details pertaining to this case beyond the general description of "witness tampering", for instance?
What Happened to Literacy

United States

#3102 Apr 4, 2014
Nobody wrote:
Bobo - not OK to give Curt's last name when the article clearly shows he only wants the first name used. Curt did nothing wrong and we should respect his privacy.
I think this is worth repeating. Curt has been nothing but gracious and a class act here.

Location hidden

#3103 Apr 4, 2014
Robin who was scammed wrote:
http://violenceunsilenced.com/ kate-2/
I read this and I can't believe they let this woman adopt children.
OMG There must have been NO background check!
Not only did the doctors fail but so did the agency that let these people adopt.
They are all guilty if you ask me!
I donít care if the story she wrote was true or not. She should not have been able to adopt she needed help way back then!
Donít get me wrong I believe she is guilty and need to pay for what she has done. But I am afraid she will get less time because she is so sick in the head and has been for a long freaking time!
I have wondered about the home study agency who approved them, but then gave it some thought. If Kate can lie and dupe so many other people - painting a different picture of herself and family - why couldn't she do the same for the agency? But I wonder who the personal references were for the home study. Who vouched for the family? I'm pretty sure they couldn't use people they knew online for that. But who knows... Really, no one is to blame but Kate for her own actions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grants Pass woman reported missing Nov 29 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Teen skateboarder dies in nighttime collision w... Nov 26 Grandma 1
why did the 14 yr old shoot them? (Oct '13) Nov 25 Larry Dean Stuckey 4
Need black Nov 19 barelynodding 1
Avondale, AZ Police Raid 11/08/2017 @ Homesmart... Nov '17 Wondering 1
Need Black party favors Oct '17 Stampjawn 5
Trump For President (Sep '16) Oct '17 guerinml 9

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance