joshua parker
ShockedandDisgus ted

Sellersville, PA

#267 Nov 16, 2013
I remember her saying that Hannah was not eating and was so severely autistic and low functioning that she would let herself starve to death. Does anyone else remember reading that? Then she stopped talking about her, because she was out of their house. If she were that severe, then she would be another cash cow for Kate. More likely, she was a healthy child who just happened to have DS. I do hope that is the case.
JustAnotherSkept ic

Timisoara, Romania

#268 Nov 16, 2013
Does anyone know the exact adress of Josh's Caringbridge site and the help the parker family website? I would be really grateful if someone posted the adresses here...Please?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#269 Nov 16, 2013
Joshua's caring bridge is no longer up.

Willingboro, NJ

#270 Nov 16, 2013
Wow... that MBPS article is right on the nose. Kate was abused in childhood, Kate has a medical background, the bizarre to impossible test results both J and B regularly had, Kate was combative with doctors and hospice, on and on... unreal!

I hope she is getting help and that those kids are kept SAFE.
JustAnotherSkept ic

Timisoara, Romania

#271 Nov 16, 2013
KrazyKateof8 wrote:
Joshua's caring bridge is no longer up.
I know that, but do you know what the site adress was, back when it was still running?
Also, what does MBTS stand for? Which website is that?

Location hidden

#272 Nov 16, 2013
The CB address for Joshua was www.caringbridge.org/visit/theyoungestof7 .

MBPS is Munchausen By Proxy Syndrome and the person above was referencing an article that was linked on the previous page.

Location hidden

#273 Nov 16, 2013
www.helpparkerfamily.blogspot.com was one of the main websites, but if you google them, you'll find the pleas on many blogs of friends.

Location hidden

#274 Nov 16, 2013
If you google mommies of miracles on facebook and Joshua Parker their is a friend asking for donations and I think the caring bridge link is on there I will try to find it.
Danielle

American Fork, UT

#277 Nov 16, 2013
"Sorry, the author has restricted access to this site"

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/theyoungest...

(You have to be logged in to see that message.)

For comparison's sake, when you go to Bethany's:

Sorry, Bethany's site has been deactivated.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bethanypark...

Location hidden

#278 Nov 16, 2013
If Kate is being investigated about Joshua's care, she might not be able to delete it as per the authorities as it could be evidence.

Regardless, many who have "known" Kate can attest to her meanness and her reports of all of her children's complex medical issues.
JustAnotherSkept ic

Timisoara, Romania

#279 Nov 16, 2013
momtomyboys wrote:
If Kate is being investigated about Joshua's care, she might not be able to delete it as per the authorities as it could be evidence.
Regardless, many who have "known" Kate can attest to her meanness and her reports of all of her children's complex medical issues.
You know, I thought about that too: maybe it wasn't Kate who set everything to private, maybe the authorities did to protect the children's privacy while gathering info. In any case, this entire story is just horrific...
Just Wondering

San Francisco, CA

#280 Nov 17, 2013
http://helpparkerfamily.blogspot.com/ is also only open to invited readers. Do you think the authorities did that as well?
Kay

Philadelphia, PA

#281 Nov 17, 2013
I wish some of the people who ran fundraisers for the Parkers would break their silence. Only in the last month or so did I begin to suspect that something just wasn't quite right with Kate's reports about Joshua (which means I was duped for years, apparently). There was always *just* enough evidence to keep people believing and donating, like testimonials from trusted bloggers and this piece on Joshua from the CCA and JoyRx: http://joyrx.org/joyrx/friendship-rx/communit...

Obviously my first concern is for the welfare of the kids, but I do hope at some point there are answers for the probably hundreds if not more people who sacrificed thinking they were helping a dying child and his grieving family. Lots of people need justice here.

Location hidden

#282 Nov 17, 2013
I think some of the people who helped the Parker's raise funds are cutting their ties. One of the sites that I know helped them no longer has the post up. Beauty in the Mundane posted back in July of 2011. It was a "What if he were your son" post. When all the investigation first started that post was available it now says it doesn't exist. Beauty added a copy of Kate's post asking for money for Charley's last days with Joshua.

Someone also commented that it was wrong to be emailing/coping Kate's CB posts to others. As I see it CB was public info and now looking back Kate closed/deactivated Bethany's CB a few months before all this happened. Joshua's only went down after the authorities were involved. Authorities will probably be able to see Joshua's CB now but there is a strong possibility Bethany's may never been seen by them. People who may have copied any of it or emailed it could be helping the authorities now.

She had a habit of going into groups and talking crap and talking negative then up and leaving and erasing everything she ever said.

Just like on ton of kids now she has changed her setting so you can't see when she logs in. I also suspect she has probably deleted things she has said there.

Location hidden

#283 Nov 17, 2013
I am just so totally disappointed in her. What a jerk thing to do, ya know? So many of us were invested and not only that...we shared private stuff about our lives with her. I hope she gets exactly what she deserves...

Location hidden

#284 Nov 17, 2013
Well if this isn't just not surprising. I have "known" Kate for many years. I would say about four years. It all happened when she was a lead vocalist against a woman named Rebecca Beushausen, who was supposedly carrying a child with Trisomy 13 and other problems. The child wasn't supposed to live for very long, think hours, after birth. Only Beccah wasn't really pregnant and her non existant unborn child never really had a terminal diagnosis. Anyway, I am getting off topic. Kate and a few others (I remember a woman named Jackie) spearheaded the downfall of Beccah Beushausen. A rather large group formed (I was named Blog Girls Gone Bad) that Kate and the woman named Jackie 'moderated.' As you can imagine, Kate's idea of moderating a group consisted of everyone doing as she wanted them to do. Anyone who did not kiss her ass well enough got the ax. I met that fate after a few months. I never liked her. She and her "friends" moved on to bring down MckMama. I would not be surprised if Kate herself was the original founder of MWOP (MckMama With Out Pity.) I don't know that for sure, but I recall her adoption story being told on that particular website at one point. I never liked Kate, and I most certainly did not ever donate money to her "collection." If you can not afford to adopt a child with out begging for money on the internet,(fundraising and begging are two completely different things, don't get me wrong) then you should not be adopting. I continued to follow Joshua's (and then Bethany's) story, even though I knew deep down that Kate was a lying liar who lies. I knew that she was exaggerating the severity of Joshua's illness and I even thought she might be with holding medications from Bethany to cause her "flairs." I backed off a bit, and just decided to check their CaringBridge sites today only find out they were down. So, naturally, I googled. I'm not surprised I found this. Kate is psychotic.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#285 Nov 17, 2013
Weeks ago i notified CPS with my concerns. I also emailed every single news station in the area. My question is....what next? I never followed any other crazy sick disgusting parent story.

Location hidden

#286 Nov 17, 2013
I seem to remember Kate saying she wanted to write a book. I really don't think she counted on losing any part of control over the children's lives & being caught at what she has done. I am hoping & praying that a full psychological screening & assessment will be done, because there is no doubt she has deep, psychological problems. Besides the mental fuckery she's committed against so many people, her poor children are going to need some long term therapy.

Location hidden

#287 Nov 17, 2013
I don't remember her ever verbally expressing any desire to write a book. However, her caringbridge entries often times sounded like a scripted novel. As if she were planning to write a book and wanted to remember exactly how she would word it if she were to ever get that opportunity. Does that make sense? I find it odd, though, that they removed two children and left the other minor children in her care. I think if she were hurting any child in that house, they should all be removed. Just my opinion.

Location hidden

#288 Nov 17, 2013
Hate, I agree about removing all of the children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home invasion robbery suspect arrested Jul 10 Jake Poirier 2
News The 3 Best Pizza Restaurants in Medford, Oregon (Sep '09) Jul 8 Wolfdog 11
Tell me all the good and bad about Medford. Jul 1 Wolfdog 1
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... Jun '16 mopper 1
The Way it Goes Jun '16 The Mention 1
News Walmart thief lassoed: Rancher on horseback tak... Jun '16 Donna Bevck 1
Child Rear View Jun '16 Introspective 1

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance