Phoenix demands The Greenery close or...

Phoenix demands The Greenery close or face legal action

There are 3 comments on the The Ashland Daily Tidings story from May 9, 2014, titled Phoenix demands The Greenery close or face legal action. In it, The Ashland Daily Tidings reports that:

The city of Phoenix has ordered medical marijuana dispensary The Greenery to voluntarily cease all business operations within one week or face legal action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ashland Daily Tidings.

federal law

United States

#1 May 9, 2014
You should appreciate the latitude given by officials. Federal and state could just take you and everything you own, leaving you with a federal drug record, like me. Spend your time and freedom changing federal law for now.
CGIII

Central Point, OR

#2 May 19, 2014
federal law wrote:
You should appreciate the latitude given by officials. Federal and state could just take you and everything you own, leaving you with a federal drug record, like me. Spend your time and freedom changing federal law for now.
It's a good thing that Rosa Parks didn't heed this advice.
Obvious

Ashland, OR

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Pretty obvious Lee Berger and Paul Loney don't have the juice they have led the public to believe they've had all these years. They've not won one court case for any of the local clubs, did they return their retainer fees? LMFAO, I doubt it. The voter initiative is going to fall well short also, so get used to no clubs, but delivery services out the ying yang till May of next year. Truth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Los Angeles, CA 90012 hall of justice naked wom... Fri joshua wilkes she... 1
police officer joshua ericwilkes has fired poli... Fri joshua wilkes she... 1
Justin Jessee Aug 13 Soullasoul 1
justin jessee missing (Apr '13) Aug 13 Soullasoul 3
Eye-Opening New eBook About eBay Reveals Detail... Aug 12 StockNumbers 1
Review: Troy's Guide Service Aug 10 Indyejm 1
2 plead guilty in $3.8 million mortgage scam Aug 6 Kayla 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages