Review: Long Island Ale House

Review: Long Island Ale House

Posted in the Medford Forum

john clease

West Babylon, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2011
rude immature staff, they need to choose between a bar or a restaurant i f they are going to last. or just fire that redhead waiter that has no idea that he is not to touch people and more importantly learn that when you are rude to customers that bring in 10 people at a time to enjoy a night out he should be polite. I for sure will never step back into that place again.

i recommend you look elsewhere, just on the principal of good service.. which you would find better a any other local greasy spoon verse the LI ALE house.
martha heimer

West Babylon, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2011
have to say that i was very offended when the waiter made a comment about one of my guests weight. i was mortified, the gentleman he made it to and about is the reason we came to that bar anyway. I have told my friends to avoid the ale house at all costs. your money and time is better spent else where.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BrookHaven to inspect condem stick docks 1 hr Renter 9
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 6 hr 11951Ratdog 104
News Suffolk police shuffled in wake of sex predator... (May '07) 7 hr Loose ends 104
Village isdead Sun Poa 64
the final solution Feb 16 Evan Politico 1
Evan Politico may save the Village Feb 16 Evan Politico 42
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Feb 15 Anonymous 32

Medford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages