john clease

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

rude immature staff, they need to choose between a bar or a restaurant i f they are going to last. or just fire that redhead waiter that has no idea that he is not to touch people and more importantly learn that when you are rude to customers that bring in 10 people at a time to enjoy a night out he should be polite. I for sure will never step back into that place again.

i recommend you look elsewhere, just on the principal of good service.. which you would find better a any other local greasy spoon verse the LI ALE house.
martha heimer

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

have to say that i was very offended when the waiter made a comment about one of my guests weight. i was mortified, the gentleman he made it to and about is the reason we came to that bar anyway. I have told my friends to avoid the ale house at all costs. your money and time is better spent else where.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Medford Discussions

Search the Medford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 7 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,764
Where is hoodo ? you missed me 1 hr Beach Man 6
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,290
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr MacDaddyobama 6,188
MBV to Honor Evan Politico 8 hr HarleyMan 24
Question 19 hr MB Resident 3
Animal Hoarder Busted on Long Island (Apr '13) Fri thr 23
•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
Medford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medford Jobs