Heaveno china man
Brady

Moriches, NY

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Slow night?
Brady

Rhinebeck, NY

#6 May 3, 2013
I luv the band village people especially the sailor. He reminds me o Gary Stirz my BFF.
Markeemark85

Mastic, NY

#7 May 3, 2013
Just like the salor in the village people Gary never served. YMCA, YMCA,YMCA He told told the draft board he was Gay.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 May 3, 2013
Markeemark85 wrote:
Just like the salor in the village people Gary never served. YMCA, YMCA,YMCA He told told the draft board he was Gay.
You may disagree with Gary or the way he or the village does things, but why imply he is gay? And, you seem to think being gay is a negative. I bet one of the MBPOA BOD would disagree with you.
Hhahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 May 3, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You may disagree with Gary or the way he or the village does things, but why imply he is gay? And, you seem to think being gay is a negative. I bet one of the MBPOA BOD would disagree with you.
why bring her into it? I bet one of the BOD at the PCCA would disagree with it also but you don't bring them into it. Why is it always the MBPOA with you? Do you ride alongside with code enforcement when they stalk the MBPOA marinas also?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 May 3, 2013
Hhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>why bring her into it? I bet one of the BOD at the PCCA would disagree with it also but you don't bring them into it. Why is it always the MBPOA with you? Do you ride alongside with code enforcement when they stalk the MBPOA marinas also?
Because YOU are the MBPOA, and you are the one using all the gay references. Don't try to sweep it under the carpet, or the drapes.
Brady

Rhinebeck, NY

#11 May 4, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Because YOU are the MBPOA, and you are the one using all the gay references. Don't try to sweep it under the carpet, or the drapes.
You wouldn't know about carpets since you expert only in poleish sausage eating contests.
Hhahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#12 May 4, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Because YOU are the MBPOA, and you are the one using all the gay references. Don't try to sweep it under the carpet, or the drapes.
no, no I'm not. Guess what? More than one person post on here. YOU, ass wipe,are the one who thinks we are all the same person. YOU are the one who has a hard on for the village and would love to see the MBPOA go away. Well they are not. Obsess all you want about Maura. If you're aman, she's not into you. If you're a woman, well, you're a POS so I doubt she would be into you either. And no one person is the MBPOA. If an organization with members, not one person.
Funny how that is but yet our "village" is being run may one person, your hero Gary. No matter, when the DA comes a knocking, he be going!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 May 4, 2013
You seem to be very defensive. I know the reason for your anti village, and especially anti Gary stuff is personal. You seem to relish attacking me. I have reached a conclusion, which I never thought I would...there is no room for our village and the MBPOA. I no longer support the MBPOA keeping the marinas or the clubhouse. I believe the village should reassess all the "parkland" since there is no actual parkland class in Town of Brookhaven. I believe the village must protect the property rights of all village property. Now, let the fun begin. I am Brady, and I approve this message.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#14 May 4, 2013
word Yo! In a month Gary will own the clubhouse Yo!
Evan Poliitico

Mastic, NY

#15 May 4, 2013
Spoke to the judge, the case is getting hammered this month. You are a loser, yo!
Hhahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#16 May 4, 2013
Brady wrote:
You seem to be very defensive. I know the reason for your anti village, and especially anti Gary stuff is personal. You seem to relish attacking me. I have reached a conclusion, which I never thought I would...there is no room for our village and the MBPOA. I no longer support the MBPOA keeping the marinas or the clubhouse. I believe the village should reassess all the "parkland" since there is no actual parkland class in Town of Brookhaven. I believe the village must protect the property rights of all village property. Now, let the fun begin. I am Brady, and I approve this message.
no one what you think. Go stalk HF or ride along with Tim when he stalks the MBPOA. I'm sure the judge will listen to you.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 May 5, 2013
Hhahaha wrote:
<quoted text>no one what you think. Go stalk HF or ride along with Tim when he stalks the MBPOA. I'm sure the judge will listen to you.
The judge will listen to TESTIMONY, and he is going to get an ear full.
What a waste

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 May 5, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The judge will listen to TESTIMONY, and he is going to get an ear full.
good for you! Go Brady!!!! Taking time out of your busy schedual of stalking HF to go help out Gary shut down a competing marina! I guess money talks and your bullsh!t speaks volumes
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 May 5, 2013
What a waste wrote:
<quoted text>good for you! Go Brady!!!! Taking time out of your busy schedual of stalking HF to go help out Gary shut down a competing marina! I guess money talks and your bullsh!t speaks volumes
Thanks for the encouragement.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#20 May 13, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The judge will listen to TESTIMONY, and he is going to get an ear full.
and everytime you go listen to Gary you get a mouth full.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Watch Dog 6 hr Sick of New Horiz... 12
Paradise Lost! 6 hr Sick of New Horiz... 47
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove 23 hr Aldeen 5
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Mon Cheer the f up 121,926
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon gary 4578 100
another thrift shop Mon The End is Near 7
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) Aug 2 Attica MMA 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Medford Mortgages