created by: FrankieCucchiaraDotCom | Feb 24, 2013

Mastic Beach, NY

132 votes

Vote Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & Carol For Trustee, For HONEST VISION TEAM!

Click on an option to vote

  • YES, I want to live in an Honest Village!
  • NO, I want to live in a Corrupt Village!

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 220 of335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Village Gossip",
I am NOT going away for 8 years.
You are only trying to Scare me because I was
once Tricked into being Locked Up in Coney Island Hospital
in Brooklyn, NY by my Evil Sister Monica
who wanted money from wanting to sell my House.
Ask my X Barbara, she'll tell you.
How am I a very dangerous man or is melting down fast
or that I may SNAP?
Many cops are Corrupt and will Lie about me
as they did when they arrested me for a Bomb Threat
I didn't even do so if they ever do say they found
my computers filled with kiddie porn as well as
threats to people I have made, they are just Lying
and can never prove it because THEY ARE JUST OUT TO GET ME
for Exposing Them For Who They Really Are on my site.
that's why they finally got Verio, my X Hosting company,
to Shut Down my web site and that's why many of my links
do not work on my site at the moment because
I would have to upload them all over again.
Listen Norman Bates the kiddie porn king, you admitted on tape your going away fro 8 years on a 30 minute phone call to your dead mother...Your a crazy bastard thats dirty and corrupt. You make false accusations about everyone then when the HONEST and FRANK truth comes out about you, you cry lawsuit. The only reason you havent been sued is because you have NOTHING. Just go like afart in the wind and leave us all alone . I am just waiting for you to SNAP and blow yourself up with one of your bombs. You even told the 911 operator you had a bomb...How insane can you REALLY be...Be be very, good thing they got you and your in damage control. Never said you were stupid, just plain LOCO, this is your farewell posts to make these numbnuts' think that just maybe you were set up... 7 computers loaded with kiddie porn and death threats is not a setup....got the inside scoop there looney tunes, you got your choice , mental facility or jail, just shows you made the right choice because you would bever make it out of jail...

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>So, now that you explained you didn't say it was a bomb, I guess its OK to run for mayor. Maybe you should have a backup voice recorder to record the recorder. It's OK to use my idea.
Let the campaign begin.
Heaveno "Brady",
I don't have to RUN for Mayor because I WILL be Mayor
without even trying because the Majority wants me to
Expose You All For Who You Really Are LIVE
when I Broadcast the Village Meetings when NO ONE ELSE
will do it, even if they SAY they will do it.

I'm not even going to be there at the Election
on march 19, 2013 and the people will WRITE IN
my Legal name in the proper WRITE IN area and say
for MAYOR!

Once I am MAYOR, I will Set It Up so that
I will not even have to be there in person
at the meetings because I will be there LIVE on
a WIDE SCREEN HD 1080P Television screen
from the comfort of my own home or when
I am on a Vacation, like in the Bahamas.

That way NO ONE will be able to ATTACK me and Steal
my Camcorder and my Back Up Voice Recorder
so in Reality, your Idea SUCKS compared to MINE!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Mar 10, 2013
 
FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Brady",
I don't have to RUN for Mayor because I WILL be Mayor
without even trying because the Majority wants me to
Expose You All For Who You Really Are LIVE
when I Broadcast the Village Meetings when NO ONE ELSE
will do it, even if they SAY they will do it.
I'm not even going to be there at the Election
on march 19, 2013 and the people will WRITE IN
my Legal name in the proper WRITE IN area and say
for MAYOR!
Once I am MAYOR, I will Set It Up so that
I will not even have to be there in person
at the meetings because I will be there LIVE on
a WIDE SCREEN HD 1080P Television screen
from the comfort of my own home or when
I am on a Vacation, like in the Bahamas.
That way NO ONE will be able to ATTACK me and Steal
my Camcorder and my Back Up Voice Recorder
so in Reality, your Idea SUCKS compared to MINE!
Sounds like you have all bases covered. Obviously, you were underestimated by many of the O/C's from MBV.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Norman Bates the kiddie porn king, you admitted on tape your going away fro 8 years on a 30 minute phone call to your dead mother...Your a crazy bastard thats dirty and corrupt. You make false accusations about everyone then when the HONEST and FRANK truth comes out about you, you cry lawsuit. The only reason you havent been sued is because you have NOTHING. Just go like afart in the wind and leave us all alone . I am just waiting for you to SNAP and blow yourself up with one of your bombs. You even told the 911 operator you had a bomb...How insane can you REALLY be...Be be very, good thing they got you and your in damage control. Never said you were stupid, just plain LOCO, this is your farewell posts to make these numbnuts' think that just maybe you were set up... 7 computers loaded with kiddie porn and death threats is not a setup....got the inside scoop there looney tunes, you got your choice , mental facility or jail, just shows you made the right choice because you would bever make it out of jail...
Heaveno "Village Gossip",
Talk about your Delusions, you take the cake.
I admitted nothing on tape or otherwise and
my mother is alive at my sisters house you Nut.
If you think that because my X girlfriend Barbara
wasn't there in court the day the Judge told
my 18B Attorney that there will be No Court date
until we get the answer back about the MOTION
for a Private Investigator, you can all Lie and
Set Me Up again, you all have another thing coming
that I will Expose You All On and Sue You All On.

When my X girlfriend and others actually finds out
The Honest and Frank Truth about what you people
actually do to people to Set Them Up
if you try to Set Me Up for things I didn't even do,
You All Will Be Exposed For Who You Really Are & MORE!

No, YOU people make False Accusations without
any real PROOF like the Proof I have on Audio and Video
that I will win in Lawsuits while your proof is
a Bunch of Organized Criminal buddies that all Lie
and Edit Voice Recordings to Set People Up.
The only reason I haven't sued anyone yet
is because I am Biding my Time , giving you all
enough Rope to Hang Yourselves when the time is RIGHT

Just Drop all 4 charges and the Commitment
and I will Stop Exposing You All For Who You Really Are!

Wait all you want because I will never NEVER SNAP
or hurt anyone and everyone knows it.
I did not tell the 911 operator I had a bomb because
I didn't call 911 because it wasn't an Emergency
and I didn't want to Tie up the Emergency Line.
I called the Police Department and if she says
I said I have a Bomb, she is also a LIAR that
I will Expose For Who She Really Is
because that's what I do BEST!
The people know that I was SET UP just by the way
I tell them what actually happened on my videos.
They know I'm SINCERE and HOW CORRUPT THE SYSTEM REALLY IS!

7 computers loaded with kiddie porn and death threats is
A SET UP and you got the inside scoop because
you are in the INNER CIRCLE of ORGANIZED CRIME
and I Guarantee you that if you people try to pull
off what you are all planning, I will Expose You All
For Who You Really Are so just STOP IT RIGHT NOW
before it's TOO LATE and LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
How many times do I have to tell you people that
I am not like the people that you normally Deal with
and Setting Me Up will only BACKFIRE ON YOU ALL.
You keep on trying because you still can't face the fact
that I am Smarter than you all so you keep on pushing it.
Franks a Menace

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Mar 10, 2013
 
FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Village Gossip",
Talk about your Delusions, you take the cake.
I admitted nothing on tape or otherwise and
my mother is alive at my sisters house you Nut.
If you think that because my X girlfriend Barbara
wasn't there in court the day the Judge told
my 18B Attorney that there will be No Court date
until we get the answer back about the MOTION
for a Private Investigator, you can all Lie and
Set Me Up again, you all have another thing coming
that I will Expose You All On and Sue You All On.
When my X girlfriend and others actually finds out
The Honest and Frank Truth about what you people
actually do to people to Set Them Up
if you try to Set Me Up for things I didn't even do,
You All Will Be Exposed For Who You Really Are & MORE!
No, YOU people make False Accusations without
any real PROOF like the Proof I have on Audio and Video
that I will win in Lawsuits while your proof is
a Bunch of Organized Criminal buddies that all Lie
and Edit Voice Recordings to Set People Up.
The only reason I haven't sued anyone yet
is because I am Biding my Time , giving you all
enough Rope to Hang Yourselves when the time is RIGHT
Just Drop all 4 charges and the Commitment
and I will Stop Exposing You All For Who You Really Are!
Wait all you want because I will never NEVER SNAP
or hurt anyone and everyone knows it.
I did not tell the 911 operator I had a bomb because
I didn't call 911 because it wasn't an Emergency
and I didn't want to Tie up the Emergency Line.
I called the Police Department and if she says
I said I have a Bomb, she is also a LIAR that
I will Expose For Who She Really Is
because that's what I do BEST!
The people know that I was SET UP just by the way
I tell them what actually happened on my videos.
They know I'm SINCERE and HOW CORRUPT THE SYSTEM REALLY IS!
7 computers loaded with kiddie porn and death threats is
A SET UP and you got the inside scoop because
you are in the INNER CIRCLE of ORGANIZED CRIME
and I Guarantee you that if you people try to pull
off what you are all planning, I will Expose You All
For Who You Really Are so just STOP IT RIGHT NOW
before it's TOO LATE and LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!
How many times do I have to tell you people that
I am not like the people that you normally Deal with
and Setting Me Up will only BACKFIRE ON YOU ALL.
You keep on trying because you still can't face the fact
that I am Smarter than you all so you keep on pushing it.
Hey pedo - you said no computers were confiscated - now you say different / a set up, and people have the inside scoop - you tell so many lies you don't even realize it.

You say drop the 4 charges and commitment - so commitment IS in your future!

Say goodbye dummy - you're not so smart!

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Franks a Menace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey pedo - you said no computers were confiscated - now you say different / a set up, and people have the inside scoop - you tell so many lies you don't even realize it.
You say drop the 4 charges and commitment - so commitment IS in your future!
Say goodbye dummy - you're not so smart!
Heaveno "Franks a Menace",
Hey Loser, no computers were confiscated BUT
from what I know about these Corrupt Police Officers
and Corrupt Judges and Lawyer and from what
you and others are posting and MORE,
you are all Planning to Set Me Up with something
but I will CATCH YOU and Expose You like I am
Exposing The Idiots From The Bomb Threat
That I Didn't Even Do.

There is NO COMMITMENT you MORON.
There is the possibility that you Fools
are trying to Commit me just because
I am Exposing You All For Who You Really Are,
which is my LEGAL FRANKING RIGHT to do so.
so if there is any commitment in the Future,
it is YOURS!

I'm very Smart and it's Killing You Inside isn't it,
or you wouldn't even bother to post Lies about me
and try to have me SET UP, DUMMY!
Franks a Menace

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Franks a Menace",
Hey Loser, no computers were confiscated BUT
from what I know about these Corrupt Police Officers
and Corrupt Judges and Lawyer and from what
you and others are posting and MORE,
you are all Planning to Set Me Up with something
but I will CATCH YOU and Expose You like I am
Exposing The Idiots From The Bomb Threat
That I Didn't Even Do.
There is NO COMMITMENT you MORON.
There is the possibility that you Fools
are trying to Commit me just because
I am Exposing You All For Who You Really Are,
which is my LEGAL FRANKING RIGHT to do so.
so if there is any commitment in the Future,
it is YOURS!
I'm very Smart and it's Killing You Inside isn't it,
or you wouldn't even bother to post Lies about me
and try to have me SET UP, DUMMY!
Does this look like a set up you nut? Looks like you saying yes to underage sex to me-

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How about you blowing your brother Sal you sick, twisted nut?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You post about your other brother being arrested for a DWI - and you wonder why your sister doesn't want to be bothered with you? Or her husband?

Explain yourself - why is everything EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT? How come you're never to blame? If you're so smart, you sure sound a lot more stupid than smart!
Franks a Menace

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Franks a Menace",
Hey Loser, no computers were confiscated BUT
from what I know about these Corrupt Police Officers
and Corrupt Judges and Lawyer and from what
you and others are posting and MORE,
you are all Planning to Set Me Up with something
but I will CATCH YOU and Expose You like I am
Exposing The Idiots From The Bomb Threat
That I Didn't Even Do.
There is NO COMMITMENT you MORON.
There is the possibility that you Fools
are trying to Commit me just because
I am Exposing You All For Who You Really Are,
which is my LEGAL FRANKING RIGHT to do so.
so if there is any commitment in the Future,
it is YOURS!
I'm very Smart and it's Killing You Inside isn't it,
or you wouldn't even bother to post Lies about me
and try to have me SET UP, DUMMY!
hey pedo - here's you saying sex with girls under the age of consent is just fine u freak - I have a daughter, and I would love to see you hanged over this - mature at 10 or 11 years old?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How about you telling the world about you and your brother blowing each other-

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You put on FB your brother Anthony being arrested for a DWI - and you wonder why your sister and family don't want to be bothered with you?

Why does everyone talk you into stupid shit - you think you're smart? Don't sound too f'kin bright to me - your sister told you to take your meds too!

Sick fcuk you are!
One more

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Franks a Menace wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this look like a set up you nut? Looks like you saying yes to underage sex to me-
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
How about you blowing your brother Sal you sick, twisted nut?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You post about your other brother being arrested for a DWI - and you wonder why your sister doesn't want to be bothered with you? Or her husband?
Explain yourself - why is everything EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT? How come you're never to blame? If you're so smart, you sure sound a lot more stupid than smart!
you sound a lot more stupid than smart? Hahahahahahaha. Too funny!
your right

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frank you have to go get Carol and Bruce and stand in front of handy pantry and shake hands. Even better take everyone by supprise and come to the meeting and anounce your running partners. I am all for this tell everyone that you carol and bruce are running together.
You got my support. You also have to get some flyers out there with the three of you on it. Get that done and you got it in the bag.

“Up, Up, and Away!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#218
Mar 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "C14rk K3nt",
You are a Nut Job not Clark Kent!
You have No Evidence; only made up stuff.
I guess I am really Important and have a really Good Shot
at becoming MAYOR Of The Mastic Beach Village or
you people would just Ignore me and leave Me ALONE!
Uh huh. Whatever you say Frankie.

“They call me Dr. Manhattan”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#219
Mar 10, 2013
 
Is Frankie up to his old tricks again??:)

“Watch it, Bub”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#220
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hmmm, Honest Frank might need someone to hug him. Poor guy looks like he is getting bullied for being a bully. Ha! Just deserts, I'd say Bub.
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#221
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The answer to ending the village is right in front of you with no paper work or signatures.Just vote for FRANK as mayor and it will be over.It could not be any simplier.None of the trustees will stay.They all will resign.Instead of fighting with him go for it.A vote for FRANK is a ticket back to Brookhaven township so use your heads. He has my write in vote.
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#222
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Question --After the Mar 19 vote when is there appointment start?
Woodside willie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#223
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

A vote for h/f is just like voting for bruce &carol
Franks Goin Away

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#225
Mar 11, 2013
 
NYS Unified Court System has Framks case closed - he is going away soon. Good riddance - heard him recording his family - what a POS this whacko is.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#226
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Franks Goin Away wrote:
NYS Unified Court System has Framks case closed - he is going away soon. Good riddance - heard him recording his family - what a POS this whacko is.
yea and these asses keep calling me a liar about it...He is gone very soon....He even admitted on tape he is going away for 8 years
Franks Goin Away

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#227
Mar 11, 2013
 
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and these asses keep calling me a liar about it...He is gone very soon....He even admitted on tape he is going away for 8 years
His brother in law, a cop, said on thar recording if enough signatures were signed, he could very well go away. Now he begs his mother to see him - he hasn't seen her in over 4 years - but now he needs her? To prove to her he's not nuts?

Can't wait - he'll be gone real soon!!!
Losa

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#228
Mar 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and these asses keep calling me a liar about it...He is gone very soon....He even admitted on tape he is going away for 8 years
no, you're a liar because you defend Gary

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Medford News Video

•••
Medford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Medford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Medford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medford
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••