First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vic zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
I never heard of her&certainly do not agree with her at all
wheredo you get your info

Moriches, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Is she in her 90's and dead??
Bonner

Shirley, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2013
She works for the TOB,and is a smart woman.
Evan Politco

Shirley, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2013
My momz gave me a bonner then she took care of it for me wit her mouf. Yo! She swallowed my surprize. She said...Yo!!
vic zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 14, 2013
I know j. Bonner from tob this is jane bonner from vmb
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#6 Aug 14, 2013
I gotz a Mastoid Boner my momz callz it hot!She gives me 5 dollars not to leave my block!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#7 Aug 14, 2013
vic zeleny wrote:
I know j. Bonner from tob this is jane bonner from vmb
I heard she has the POWERS.
wrong again Brady

Shirley, NY

#8 Aug 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she has the POWERS.
You heard wrong again Brady.
http://www.brookhaven.org/ElectedOfficials/Br...
Brady

Moriches, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2013
wrong again Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You heard wrong again Brady.
http://www.brookhaven.org/ElectedOfficials/Br...
I was wrong....really? Jane BONNER is a resident of ROCKY POINT where she lives with her family.

I am guessing the person who spoke out is the chick who got evicted from her boyfriend's house. 63 she looks 93.
Evan Politco

Shirley, NY

#10 Aug 15, 2013
Bonner, boner, what ever. I wish I had one in my mouf andz poop chute right now! Yo! I likez dat! Yo! I gotz dat habit from my momz. Yo!
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#11 Aug 15, 2013
Are sex offenders welcome at the crab fest? My mom needs to know!
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#12 Aug 15, 2013
Bonner and Lesko Okayed Agenda 21
Brady knows all

Shirley, NY

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I was wrong....really? Jane BONNER is a resident of ROCKY POINT where she lives with her family.
I am guessing the person who spoke out is the chick who got evicted from her boyfriend's house. 63 she looks 93.
But remember Brady you never say anything bad about anyone.
What an ahole you are
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#14 Aug 16, 2013
Badtothebone wrote:
Are sex offenders welcome at the crab fest? My mom needs to know!
No we aren't allowed. Tell her not to worry because I won't be there and all man butt hole, both young and old, will be safe. I'm staying at home and having a crab fest wit my mom in bed. Yo!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#15 Aug 16, 2013
Brady knows all wrote:
<quoted text>But remember Brady you never say anything bad about anyone.
What an ahole you are
Yes I have. So, do you still think Legislator Jane Bonner is an MBV resident who spoke out about the sewer issue? Because I think it was Jane Power who for some reason is not a voter here. Unless you count voting using a name of a deceased person with the same name who woul now be 93 years old.
vic zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 16, 2013
WOW
smart bonner

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Aug 16, 2013
Bonner wrote:
She works for the TOB,and is a smart woman.
Smart like any other politician is. Careful with that smart label.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#18 Aug 16, 2013
Jane Bonner is also a good looking woman, Jane powers looks good for her age (63 to 93 depending on who you ask).
oh Brady

Mastic, NY

#19 Aug 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have. So, do you still think Legislator Jane Bonner is an MBV resident who spoke out about the sewer issue? Because I think it was Jane Power who for some reason is not a voter here. Unless you count voting using a name of a deceased person with the same name who woul now be 93 years old.
Rocky Point wants to put in a sewage plant, and Jane Bonner is fighting to stop it .That is what newsdaw was talking about
I did not hear Jane Powers say any thing at the last meeting,before they tabled it.
Jane can vote and she is a lot prettier then that boy you are going out with.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#20 Aug 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
Jane Bonner is also a good looking woman, Jane powers looks good for her age (63 to 93 depending on who you ask).
I gotz a bonner from Jane andz my mom rubbed it out for me. Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Medford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Ratloder 119,178
Sewer Systems 5 hr PinkSatin 6
Victor and the N word 8 hr hoo doo you think... 7
How cold is it 13 hr ExLIer 4
Adopting older kids: heavenly (Dec '06) Nov 19 edlacinski 4
New rules on speaking are established at Mastic... Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 1
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1

Medford News Video

Medford Dating
Find my Match

Medford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Medford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Medford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:29 am PST

NFL 5:29AM
Eric Decker: It's tough to see Sanders' Broncos success
ESPN 8:27 AM
Scalpers seek up to $125 for free Bills ticket
Bleacher Report10:00 AM
Sunday Night Football Week 12: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Cowboys vs. Giants
NBC Sports12:07 PM
Trent Williams, David Amerson won't play on Sunday
NBC Sports12:14 PM
Bills have faced obstacles, but familiar with Jets - NBC Sports